Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

yuvreen new os (Page 16)

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]its ok nice update but tumne yeh dream likh mere toh full on chopsey kar de..!!!but i luv jab tune likha ki it was a dream mein toh bilkul hass padi..!!1 and pecap toh bahut accha hai..!!
[/QUOTE]

TongueI'm so sorry,,, chopsy mat kaho yaar,, ur updates are really awesomeSmile I was thinking of u jab main likh rahi thi,,, but yesterday i was in full on masti mood,,, couldn't stop myselfLOL
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by kim.rayat

Originally posted by akshayR

no problem kimi di...waise mazaa aa gaya..aise romantic weather mein thoda romance sunne/padhne ya dekhne ko mile..toh gudd hain..program toh is nowhere near romance..atleast apna dose yahi se le lete hain!! LOL by the way..the songs u chose..was nice..plus the line where suvi thinks yuvi as bhukhad..actually made me laugh out LOLLOL

Thnx AkshaySmile the thought of this scenerio was very sudden and impulsive that couldn't stop myself from writingLOL
Actually i'm not that much romantic, though i like soft, lovable moments, i'm more of dreamy natureDay Dreaming
I was laughing like hell while thinking the reaction of u all during writing the scenerio, but then thought sumbody may find it offensive,, i hope nobody would mind

arey kim di why will anyone feel offended of such an awesome update...we all lov eit...and ya sab ko apna apna POV bholne ka haq hein..and jab wo POV ithni achi ho to who will not lie it...we just love it...

Thanx a lot broSmile Its really nice of u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by akshayR

no problem kimi di...waise mazaa aa gaya..aise romantic weather mein thoda romance sunne/padhne ya dekhne ko mile..toh gudd hain..program toh is nowhere near romance..atleast apna dose yahi se le lete hain!! LOL by the way..the songs u chose..was nice..plus the line where suvi thinks yuvi as bhukhad..actually made me laugh out LOLLOL

Thnx AkshaySmile the thought of this scenerio was very sudden and impulsive that couldn't stop myself from writingLOL
Actually i'm not that much romantic, though i like soft, lovable moments, i'm more of dreamy natureDay Dreaming
I was laughing like hell while thinking the reaction of u all during writing the scenerio, but then thought sumbody may find it offensive,, i hope nobody would mind

arey kim di why will anyone feel offended of such an awesome update...we all lov eit...and ya sab ko apna apna POV bholne ka haq hein..and jab wo POV ithni achi ho to who will not lie it...we just love it...

Thanx a lot broSmile Its really nice of u

u r welcome di

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 29 October 2012 at 5:19am

kim.rayat

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

its ok nice update but tumne yeh dream likh mere toh full on chopsey kar de..!!!but i luv jab tune likha ki it was a dream mein toh bilkul hass padi..!!1 and pecap toh bahut accha hai..!!
[/QUOTE]

TongueI'm so sorry,,, chopsy mat kaho yaar,, ur updates are really awesomeSmile I was thinking of u jab main likh rahi thi,,, but yesterday i was in full on masti mood,,, couldn't stop myselfLOL
[/QUOTE]ohk i can understand ill try to update the next part which would be funny but if u will update then that's ok..!!!TongueTongue
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvushivin1

its ok nice update but tumne yeh dream likh mere toh full on chopsey kar de..!!!but i luv jab tune likha ki it was a dream mein toh bilkul hass padi..!!1 and pecap toh bahut accha hai..!!

[/QUOTE]

ohk i can understand ill try to update the next part which would be funny but if u will update then that's ok..!!!TongueTongue
[/QUOTE]

plz u update next partSmile... I hope u r not angry with me

Edited by kim.rayat - 30 October 2012 at 2:48am
luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

ohk i can understand ill try to update the next part which would be funny but if u will update then that's ok..!!!TongueTongue
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]no not at all infact i was very happy and laughing too..!!! actually i m not wel these days i m having viral fever so its difficult to type on my laptop ill try to update..!!as soon as possible..!!!Big smile

Edited by luvushivin1 - 03 November 2012 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatManish_Shetty

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
lol..everything turned into a dream..but still a lovely dream! Embarrassed

kim.rayat

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]no not at all infact i was very happy and laughing too..!!! actually i m not wel these days i m having viral fever so its difficult to type on my laptop ill try to update..!!as soon as possible..!!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Hey take care n get well soonSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index