Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Best/Cute Offscreen Moment!! - Updated from 22. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 48

Page 1
Page   of 48
Page 3 Page 48

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
They are ALL super cute! SARUN are super cute! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best/Cute Offscreen Moment!! - Updated from 22. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR12

Awww!!!..this is all soo shweet...hihi...
the first sbs i ever saw was the one where sanaya is protecting Barun from the thing falling..u have it above!..
just love this moment!!!..and barun expression(i thnk he smile) is just to die for!..
Even I found it very sweet... Sanaya was so scared nd Barun was laughing like hell...
Then he asked the camera-person  "Record Kiya aapne" and when he said no... His face fell "Nahi kiya"Confused
LOL

sanjanaarshi

ASYA12

Goldie

ASYA12

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edbelljack

the first sbs i ever saw was the one where sanaya is protecting Barun from the thing falling..u have it above!..
just love this moment!!!..and barun expression(i thnk he smile) is just to die for!..
Even I found it very sweet... Sanaya was so scared nd Barun was laughing like hell...
Then he asked the camera-person  "Record Kiya aapne" and when he said no... His face fell "Nahi kiya"Confused
LOL

yeah!!!...he's just too funny and cute!!!...love him!!..btw,i never manage to understand wat he says wen sanaya is complaining about her pompom!!...do u knw?..

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

LOL

yeah!!!...he's just too funny and cute!!!...love him!!..btw,i never manage to understand wat he says wen sanaya is complaining about her pompom!!...do u knw?..
Nahi yaar, cant remember eaxctly... Will watch it once again witl all pleasureBig smile nd let u know...

sabbrina

Groupbie

sabbrina

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
aww Day Dreaming

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
All... moments are cute...Big smileLOL 

I_Heart_Friends

ASYA12

Goldie

ASYA12

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

LOL

Nahi yaar, cant remember eaxctly... Will watch it once again witl all pleasureBig smile nd let u know...

okipe..to help u a bit..i thnk its like a song..ahh i remember a bit its "everybody is looking at the door"..i don't understand more than that..

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I can't choose, I love all of em!!!
Love Sarun :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top