Baati of the Week! huh?...wait what? - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Yup, well said Shirin, she got pissed off on reading that and all questions that she would have asked were lost at that instant, seeing how inexperienced I am  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸĪĢ

How I will make her understand that it is not that easy to get single girls, there is a dearth of single girls everywhere ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ  Whenever I interact with anyone, they say they are engaged 😆 😉 😉

😆 ðŸ˜† Single boys are very easy to find but single girls r like lakhome ek... ðŸĪĢ Sandy was right... Girls r really reducing day by day...!!! Dont worry I will ask you instead of Dunia..😛  Lemme think 4 sometimes... Naughty questions 4 an innocent boy...  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by niruba

Ok saibal, since you asked me to ask question, I have one question for you...Please tell me how you watch the show, drool over Deepika and type the update, all at the same time? 😆

Hard to answer Niruba, Shirin asked me the same in LU thread as well 😆 😉
Basically, you are asking me to reveal my trade secret 😆 😉 😉 ðŸĪĢ

okay I will tell you. I have strategically placed my desktop in such a position that I can see TV & type at the same time, and the ad breaks helps me a lot, I am not too fast at typing, but manage it by just hearing DABH sometimes & in the process missing some scenes. That's the reason I fail to create proper analysis thread and my analysis looks more of an update, resulting in me getting TFS for analytical thread 😆 😆 For example, in Thrusday's episode, I missed the Meena-Sandhya hug while writing LU & an analysis thread all at the same time 😆 😉 ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

😆 ðŸ˜† Single boys are very easy to find but single girls r like lakhome ek... ðŸĪĢ Sandy was right... Girls r really reducing day by day...!!! Dont worry I will ask you instead of Dunia..😛  Lemme think 4 sometimes... Naughty questions 4 an innocent boy...  ðŸ˜†

Yep, you are bang on Shirin, truly they are Lakho Me ek, and these days I have stopped asking the status of any girl, as here girls are getting engaged from 7th Standard, so i presume that everyone is engaged, with mutiple engagement for some good-looking girls. 😉 ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ

You are free to ask Shirin. This is a one-time opportunity 😆 😉 Let's have some fun, what say? 😊

Aha, nice to know that Sweety 😃
i think you have the quality to give answers intelligently...😊👍🏞
Originally posted by niruba

Ok saibal, since you asked me to ask question, I have one question for you...Please tell me how you watch the show, drool over Deepika and type the update, all at the same time? 😆
hehe...😉😆

After knowing ur answer for my no. 5 question,  Dunia ki dimag se sari naughty questions gayeb ho gayee...!!!  ðŸĪĢ
😉ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Bhupi I am thinking of it this way, since Farhu sees the back of both JAM & Ami, so she would get to know that say Ami has passed, and JAM has failed, so she will suffer from indecision (atmost 2 can get selected), JAM will remain silent too on this account, as she can see only Ami's result (with pass), and Ami will think that as the two are silent, they must have seen her pass, so she will tell that she has passed (as other two are silent & indecisive).

But I think Ami at most can answer about her own, and not the rest of the group.

Also, at-most 2 gets selected, but minimum 1 will be selected, is it? or you can reject all 3 too?? 😕
Also, the guess of all 3 should be right or anyone's right guess about himself/herself will give job to all 3? 😕

You are almost there so I give you the benefit of doubt as it was quite tough.
The correct solution is

1. Farhu can see ami and jami's result. If both of them are pass then farhu knows for sure that she is fail.
So farhu can't answer in case both of them are fail or one is pass and one is fail.

2. Now jami knows that since farhu didn't answer two cases are there as above.
Now if she sees ami is pass she definitely knows she is fail. That means she is seeing a fail on ami back so she is in dilemma

3. Atlast ami knows from above two not answering that her result is fail. So she gives the right answer and all three are selected.
Atmost 2 means 0, 1 or 2😃
Originally posted by maddy311

You are almost there so I give you the benefit of doubt as it was quite tough.
The correct solution is

1. Farhu can see ami and jami's result. If both of them are pass then farhu knows for sure that she is fail.
So farhu can't answer in case both of them are fail or one is pass and one is fail.

2. Now jami knows that since farhu didn't answer two cases are there as above.
Now if she sees ami is pass she definitely knows she is fail. That means she is seeing a fail on ami back so she is in dilemma

3. Atlast ami knows from above two not answering that her result is fail. So she gives the right answer and all three are selected.
Atmost 2 means 0, 1 or 2😃

Liked your explanation Bhupi. Yep, the puzzle had set me thinking & had my thinking cap on all the time.

That atmost part--> 0,1,2 created so many scenarios in my mind that it had me confused, but it was very nice of you to give such a puzzle which had a stimulating effect on my brain. 😃 😃

After knowing ur answer for my no. 5 question,  Dunia ki dimag se sari naughty questions gayeb ho gayee...!!!  ðŸĪĢ
Yeah very right ðŸĪĢ
Aqalmand kiliye ishara he kafi hai...😆
Hmmm... Back to grill you... ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

1. what's wildest thing you have ever done?
2. Three wishes of you u would like to ask if u find a genie??
3. What is the thing you dont like in a girl???
4. If u get a chance what do u want to change about yourself???
5. If you could have dinner with any three people from any time, fictional or non-fictional, who would they be and why?
6. Whats the worst lie u have ever told??
7. What do u choose.. a heavenly pretty girl with normal qualities or a average looking girl with a great heart???
8. Do u believe in live together b4 marriage???
9. As we know u r yet to have ur first kiss, now describe the situation how and where u want ur first kiss from ur love, I mean ur fantasies about ur first kiss??? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ģ

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago