Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   

DARE TO CHAT (CHAT THREAD# 1) (Page 10)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs_kapoor

Originally posted by shana0127

@anam ok my dear to chal mai teri maa aur tu mera bachha  done...but ye baat sirf is forum tak ok 
wohooo Shockedyaha bacho ko addopt kia ja rha hai muje pata hi naiCryLOLshana didi not fair ye meri mummy hai tu kia app meri nani maa huiLOLnoooLOL


o nahi ria anam wanted a change she said on tis forum she needs to be bachha ...and we all know bacha needs mummmy

so i decided to fufill anam tamanna onthis forum and be her mumma and she my bachha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevilGal-

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 65369

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ria bacha hw r u? Sorry late reply on my mobile very very slow.. Bacha that's secret
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 18104

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Tell me every1 i saw on this forum is A ASHISH FAN 
actually i wud say Ashish Lover 


Ny1 liking other actors in the show ...



I M Also  a Ashish Kapoor fan but i like Rishika also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevilGal-

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 66016

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by mrs_kapoor

Originally posted by shana0127

@anam ok my dear to chal mai teri maa aur tu mera bachha  done...but ye baat sirf is forum tak ok 
wohooo Shockedyaha bacho ko addopt kia ja rha hai muje pata hi naiCryLOLshana didi not fair ye meri mummy hai tu kia app meri nani maa huiLOLnoooLOL


o nahi ria anam wanted a change she said on tis forum she needs to be bachha ...and we all know bacha needs mummmy

so i decided to fufill anam tamanna onthis forum and be her mumma and she my bachha

LOLthen iss forum pe u r also my mummyEmbarrassedROFL
-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 66016

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Ria bacha hw r u? Sorry late reply on my mobile very very slow.. Bacha that's secret
i m here jiji  iss forum pe app meri jijiEmbarrassedLOLok my mom is shana Dancing
-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 66016

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Tell me every1 i saw on this forum is A ASHISH FAN 
actually i wud say Ashish Lover 


Ny1 liking other actors in the show ...



I M Also  a Ashish Kapoor fan but i like Rishika also
LOLi also like rishikaEmbarrassedbutConfused
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 18104

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs_kapoor

Originally posted by tani23

Tell me every1 i saw on this forum is A ASHISH FAN 
actually i wud say Ashish Lover 


Ny1 liking other actors in the show ...



I M Also  a Ashish Kapoor fan but i like Rishika also
LOLi also like rishikaEmbarrassedbutConfused



Confused abt wat liking Rishika ???

or Liking AshishLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevilGal-

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 66016

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by mrs_kapoor

Originally posted by tani23

Tell me every1 i saw on this forum is A ASHISH FAN 
actually i wud say Ashish Lover 


Ny1 liking other actors in the show ...



I M Also  a Ashish Kapoor fan but i like Rishika also
LOLi also like rishikaEmbarrassedbutConfused



Confused abt wat liking Rishika ???

or Liking AshishLOL
LOLrishika ke liye confused mere sab friends isse hate karte hain mein hi hoo jo isse passand karti hoo iss liyeConfusedho gati hooLOLbut ab tum ho na mere saatEmbarrassedHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index