why is shivani so careless? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

alveenap

alveenap

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
ahh..let me see, Shivaani married Sahil..not his mom and if she lets her husband know where she goes and what she does, it shouldnt be such a big deal..after all she is not a kid. she is full grown up woman who can run her life that way she wants, not they way her saas wants...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalVintageWineShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is shivani so careless? (Page 4)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Manveerfan123

U right!!! Shivani is getting on my nerves nw!!! Angry Jab show shuru hua tha toh mujhe laga ki woh bohot fun character hogi aur mansi bohot dull but i was wrong, shivani se zyada acchi toh mansi hain!!! I'm quit liking mansi character!!! Embarrassed Aur sacchi mein, shivani uss ghar mein reh hi Kyun rahi hain, I mean woh uss family ke ek bhi rule follow nahi karthi but she expects ki woh apni mummy no ki ladle bahu bannegi aur upar se as u said, wo har cheez sahil se karvana chati hain, I'm afraid sahil biwi ka ghulam ban kar naa rehnjaye!!! Cry

that everyone is saying...sahil is becoming joru ka gulam...infact m also disliking her character...i want to more of anoop n mansi scene...coz its touching as well as romantic...i cant find ny kind of chemistry between sahil n shivanii...Angry

U CANT FIND ANY CHEMISTRY then its ur problem khoshboo their are many who find like me... ...plus helping ur wife does not mean becoming joru ka gulam...shivani needs to learn so does sahil who is not imperfect in this world...one learns and becomes better.

if u like anoop mansi ask cvs for it but stop bashing other character just coz u cant  bear its competition to what u want

Well said shana,the only reason i am liking this week's episodes is because of more ak scenes, after a long time i watched the whole episode..actually i liked the tension and thrill part of it, i think they should show more of thrill filled scenes! and shana white shirt ke to kya kehneEmbarrassed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

U right!!! Shivani is getting on my nerves nw!!! Angry Jab show shuru hua tha toh mujhe laga ki woh bohot fun character hogi aur mansi bohot dull but i was wrong, shivani se zyada acchi toh mansi hain!!! I'm quit liking mansi character!!! Embarrassed Aur sacchi mein, shivani uss ghar mein reh hi Kyun rahi hain, I mean woh uss family ke ek bhi rule follow nahi karthi but she expects ki woh apni mummy no ki ladle bahu bannegi aur upar se as u said, wo har cheez sahil se karvana chati hain, I'm afraid sahil biwi ka ghulam ban kar naa rehnjaye!!! Cry

that everyone is saying...sahil is becoming joru ka gulam...infact m also disliking her character...i want to more of anoop n mansi scene...coz its touching as well as romantic...i cant find ny kind of chemistry between sahil n shivanii...Angry

U CANT FIND ANY CHEMISTRY then its ur problem khoshboo their are many who find like me... ...plus helping ur wife does not mean becoming joru ka gulam...shivani needs to learn so does sahil who is not imperfect in this world...one learns and becomes better.

if u like anoop mansi ask cvs for it but stop bashing other character just coz u cant  bear its competition to what u want

u like the actor doesnt mean u have to like the character he or she is playing...
helping ur wife is other thing but showing her rite fact so that ur own family dent get disturbed is other...
i guess its husbands duty to tell ur wife wat n how ppl r in his family coz she is coming from other family n she hardly know a nyone properly...so avoid mis understanding
well this s a india forums means public forum...we have rite to say watever we want...
i like anoop n mansi n wats my demands r i can say here...cv is not living in my home...
so its just my request kindly dnt be so rude...disagreeing is other thing but getting rude is others r not rite

Edited by khushboorath - 27 September 2012 at 1:42am

unniknairtcr

Groupbie

unniknairtcr

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
it s not correct to say it s shivani s life she can live however she can.as long as she lives in that house she should be a good bahu.atleast her MIL allowed her to finish that project.then she should show her respect for her MIL.to go out of that city without telling anyone in that house,that s not a good bahu . 
i am not in any one s side ,but right from the beginning i felt,sivani is not at all sincere like mansi.mansi s baabi is right sometimes in her opinion about sivani.
it s sivani who left mansi without a single word to her.selling the house,shop in one nite (WE ALL KNEW IT S IMPOSSIBLE).i felt she is selfish.may be her family background forced her to be one,but  she should think of her hus & his family too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorath

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unniknairtcr

it s not correct to say it s shivani s life she can live however she can.as long as she lives in that house she should be a good bahu.atleast her MIL allowed her to finish that project.then she should show her respect for her MIL.to go out of that city without telling anyone in that house,that s not a good bahu . 
i am not in any one s side ,but right from the beginning i felt,sivani is not at all sincere like mansi.mansi s baabi is right sometimes in her opinion about sivani.
it s sivani who left mansi without a single word to her.selling the house,shop in one nite (WE ALL KNEW IT S IMPOSSIBLE).i felt she is selfish.may be her family background forced her to be one,but  she should think of her hus & his family too.

agree...
i dnt like mansi's bhabhi a lot...but in this topic she is rite...by helping shivani mansi might end up destroying her married life...

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

u like the actor doesnt mean u have to like the character he or she is playing...
helping ur wife is other thing but showing her rite fact so that ur own family dent get disturbed is other...
i guess its husbands duty to tell ur wife wat n how ppl r in his family coz she is coming from other family n she hardly know a nyone properly...so avoid mis understanding
well this s a india forums means public forum...we have rite to say watever we want...
i like anoop n mansi n wats my demands r i can say here...cv is not living in my home...
so its just my request kindly dnt be so rude...disagreeing is other thing but getting rude is others r not rite

well u expressed ur vies i expressed mine...thats it nobody is being rude to anyone usaid u dont like Shvani Sahil I said i like them thats it ...but then no character bashing coz it hurts the fans of those characters

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

well u expressed ur vies i expressed mine...thats it nobody is being rude to anyone usaid u dont like Shvani Sahil I said i like them thats it ...but then no character bashing coz it hurts the fans of those characters

well for me actor bash n fan bashing is hurting...coz the character r made for criticism...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.