Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
agree...she only say to sahil that we have good understand...but i dint saw wat kind of understanding is this...she is using sahil to handle all her problms but wen sahil want to tak bout his family hgew work clls her...
its gud to be a working oriented by u shudnt ignore ur family...even i m working for 1 hrs...but wen i m in home or going nywhere else i take permission not beocz my fmily wont allow me...its just becoz i love to gibe them respect...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is shivani so careless? (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Y should she tell her momyji ??
She has told shail I think dat should be ok 

Eidt:
Ok I dint watch the scene so really should'n be commenting on it !! 

Edited by Bella27 - 26 September 2012 at 3:35am

Bvfan123

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Mujay tou lagta ha sahil jitna pyaar shivani say krta ha utna pyaar shivani sahil say nhn krty ha hamesha sahil nay shivani kay liay itna khuch kia lakin shivani badlay may usay khuch na khuch ulta hi kehti ha issliay yeh mujay yeh shivani character bohut ajeeb lagta ha ab shivani wasay tou itna bolti ha kisi ki nhn sounti ha lakin ab jab usay hud mummy ji say baat krni cahiay wahain woh sahil ko agay kr dete ha pata nhn yeh apna dimag kun nhn use krti ha huhh sahil aik acha pati or aik acha beta ha* wink *

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Though Shivani may appear to be a bit conceited at times ,she's is a woman that is full of ambitions who has her husband's full support since he loves so dearly. 

I agree with u surish but Alas such women are always looked down in middle class households and considered selfish.These girls do care for their in laws but then they have a bigger dream to fulfill.

Plus in case of Shivani I feel sorry for her as she is now able to take full advantage of her married life and take care of in laws cos she has her parents responsibility too.S Shivani is lucky that Sahil uderstands her so  very well .But in long run relationships do go awry as one cannot sail in two boats together and he has to make a choice.

BornCritical

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Shivani Always wanted to tell pls dont blame her...When Sahil said he cant go to mom coz she depressed she said she would tell  herself  but it was Sahil who insisted her not to do so

I feel shvani is too afraid to talk to her MIL coz she Rajlaxmi is always so reluctant and stern to her.

Guys dont u see the lady never talks to her directly and always talks to her through her son  Sahil or by looking to sealing.

So she has found her solace in Sahil to face her MIL.But poor sahil too has his limitatons he know his mothers traditional approach plus he also knows he needs to support his wife.Above all he loves them both.

But Shivani does need to talk to her MIL as one day or other she has to face the truth running away never solves the problem

Never say Shivani does not love Sahil she loves him too much the only thing is the girl has bigger responsibility of her parents and sister on her frail shoulders which our Sahil understands very well

Edited by shana0127 - 26 September 2012 at 5:01am

-MamuKiBhanji-

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27

Y should she tell her momyji ??
She has told shail I think dat should be ok 

Eidt:
Ok I dint watch the scene so really should'n be commenting on it !! 

well dear...she is not living just with her husband...she is living with a family...n in that family here women r not allowed to work outside but yet becoz of sahil her mother in law allowed her 1 project...so just to avoid further misunderstanding she shud say every thng to her family politely...y to distroy ur husbands image in front of her mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123BornCritical

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Shivani Always wanted to tell pls dont blame her...When Sahil said he cant go to mom coz she depressed she said she would tell  herself  but it was Sahil who insisted her not to do so

I feel shvani is too afraid to talk to her MIL coz she Rajlaxmi is always so reluctant and stern to her.

Guys dont u see the lady never talks to her directly and always talks to her through her son  Sahil or by looking to sealing.

So she has found her solace in Sahil to face her MIL.But poor sahil too has his limitatons he know his mothers traditional approach plus he also knows he needs to support his wife.Above all he loves them both.

But Shivani does need to talk to her MIL as one day or other she has to face the truth running away never solves the problem

Never say Shivani does not love Sahil she loves him too much the only thing is the girl has bigger responsibility of her parents and sister on her frail shoulders which our Sahil understands very well

well this kind off of love doesnt work for long term...
if u love ur parents it the best thing...we all shud help ur parents but wen we get married we shud clear this to ur in-law to avoid distance n mu...
i know her mil dnt want to tak to her coz she is angry as thy get married without her permission...but tell me wat shivani is doing to win her mil heart...
relations r not that easy...we have to maintain it...specially in-laws relation...

heart1

heart1

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Surish

Though Shivani may appear to be a bit conceited at times ,she's is a woman that is full of ambitions who has her husband's full support since he loves so dearly. 

I agree with u surish but Alas such women are always looked down in middle class households and considered selfish.These girls do care for their in laws but then they have a bigger dream to fulfill.

Plus in case of Shivani I feel sorry for her as she is now able to take full advantage of her married life and take care of in laws cos she has her parents responsibility too.S Shivani is lucky that Sahil uderstands her so  very well .But in long run relationships do go awry as one cannot sail in two boats together and he has to make a choice.

It's not about middle class households, what I don't get is how will Shivani earn for her parents her entire life and manage her in law's house hold too? It just seems odd and unrealistic 

BornCritical

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.