Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
It will be one sided. Rajeev is a coach at the school Rachna attends. he cannot possibly get involved with a student. he will not even entertain this thought because he is much more mature. i would think that he loves his job and would not want to lose it. he is merely doing what any good coach would do. he saw that rachna had potential and he is trying to help her realize this. this is merely my opinion. you guys don't have to agree..

but Rachna's love story is cute. its the feeling of first love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003samarp2MagicalPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv Rachna Love Story (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i m new to this forum but i like to watch SSLK. i hope eventually Rajeev will fall for Rachna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

vidhyata

vidhyata

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I think rachna will love rajiv first and later on rajiv will love her...it will be very nice if they both love each other

brat2008

avnirao

Goldie

avnirao

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
yaa,.even i think the love of rachna is onesided,.he is not in love,.may be climax pe aathe ..aathe use bhi pyaar ho jaaye,.

brat2008

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Much as I dont like the 'love' betwn Rajeev-Rachna, 'cos she's just sixteen ... I still like the way the whole thing is shown from Rachna's angle ... the feeling of first love ,,,,, or crush ... whatever you like to call it ... is very well depicted ... Clap Thumbs Up ... the Pehla Nasha song is so very apt ...Day Dreaming

And I'm sure right now Rajeev had no 'romance' on his mind !

As for the future ... well ... I'd like their love-story to take off ... after a leap of say 5 years !!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008--Jenelle--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.