Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rajiv Rachna Love Story

tigger24 Groupbie
tigger24
tigger24

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
How many of you guys think that this rajiv and rachnas love story will be 1 sided?!

-vibhakarthi- Senior Member
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
*~*NICE QUESTION dear, I think at first Rachana will start to love him, and he will start to love her later on the story, like lets say Rajiv is suffering for life and Rachana give blood donation,(I hope that never happensDisapprove), so that could start the love, Or he may never love her. I think for now he sees her as a good student that is a expert at hockey.

Edited by vibhakarthi - 25 September 2012 at 8:48pm
navya123 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsanjulee--Jenelle--

dazzlinggirl Senior Member
dazzlinggirl
dazzlinggirl

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think it is one sided love...
JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I think it will be one sided for now maybe later in the story he will fall in love with her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Asha004MagicalPari

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
 It will be definitely be one sided initially like in gunjan and mayank's love story  where mayank developed feelings for her first which she never realized. so rajiv  will surely take a longer time to realize his feelings for Rachana who defintely has deep feelings for him .this turn of events will take place when the headstong aarav comes into the picture. It is true that one realizes the value of another person when they loose them or in the verge of loosing them. 
    It is totally unfair to get Rachana paired up with Aarav when she is in love with his brother Rajiv

Rajiv by the way maybe 5-6 yrs older to rachana which every parent seeks in a marriage alliance for his/her daughter  who is mature enough to take up the responsibilities.  He is the best choice for Rachana and i really want to see Rajiv & rachana end up together.GIve us a happy ending unlike ektaa kapoors serials

Edited by brat2008 - 27 September 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatMagicalPari

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
acc to the article whr it was said, Rajeev entering the show..
its mentioned that rachna will fall for him, but he will straight tell her, he does not love her..which will leave her shattered...

he looks way too mature for her..
but their love story is kinda cutee..

but i will feel bad for her..
each passing day she dreams abt him

--Jenelle--MagicalPari

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
 I know  that rajeev  will be breaking her heart by saying no to her love and this will really shatter rachana. i hope she does not go to aarav on a rebound .i feel the entry of Aarav into rajeev and rachana "s life  will make rajeev realize his deep seated feelings for Rachana. I really want to see
 rajeev falling in love with rachana. 
  Believe in the saying. if you love somebody let him free if he comes back to you he was all yours else he never was

RaleighbcatMagicalPari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index