Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

sweet biwi ki sweet yaadein! - RK

Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering today one...why RK kept those ear-rings to himself and didn't return it back to Madhu?

and after talking with someone i got the answer...

He doesnt love Madhu yet, but yet he cares for her and is possessive about her as in "haq hai bas mera"
but somewhere he is mentality prepared for the day Madhu will leave him...and he is ready for it...just like everyone else left him
and that is why he said - "sweet biwi ki sweet yaadein"
he kept those ear-rings as part of his memories after she leaves him

How many agree with this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I like that idea... But he will be disipointed... As madhu anint going no where baby... 
Lol
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree wid u & tht someone.RK kept tht ear ring jst as a symbol of his relationship wid Madhubala.He respect her & care 4 her but abhi love nhi hua woh love ,Madhu ko hoga tht too wid flaw RK 😳 Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I think his biwi wont leave him ever...but my mom said the same thing as u.

MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yepp..loved that dialogue from rk and he said it so cutely..deep inside he must be feeling that once the money is returned or rather one day he himself will forgive the whole amount in instalments by exposing his past secrets one by one..and will set madhu free...but quite sure madhu will never leave him..great symbolism in this scene..
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
U R TOTALY RIGHT 👍🏼BUT AT THE END MADHU WONT LEAVE RK!😳 IF FATE WANTS THEM TOGATHER! Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm getting this feeling that RK is more advanced in his feelings for madhu then madhu is, even Radhaji said RK needs her more then she needs him, he hasn't labelled it as love, but his definitely obsessed with madhu, and eventually when they are happy together he will tell her he loved her from the very beginning. Back to the earrings I felt he kept them because when they are not together he wants something of hers with him. 

As Madhu was downstairs and left the room RK was still sitting on the bed (after the tea incident with Deepali) RK didn't go have a shower after his biwi still on the bed, as if he was day dreaming of what had happened over the last few hours with his wife. He was sitting on Madhu's side of the bed where she slept, dreaming of her, when the clothes came he was just taking the black clothes only then the jacket, the flashback of the party when he held her waist and introduced her to the guests. Just like us RK is dreaming of Rishbala scenes. 😆

I was a little disappointed that they had more Deepali and RK today but that part and my imaginings above are sustaining me until we have an episode like yesterday full of Rishbala through out...I'm completely spoilt from yesterday's scenes between them.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

I like that idea... But he will be disipointed... As madhu anint going no where baby... 

Lol

lol lets see...sson we will see Dipz offering money to Madhu for her freedom 😆
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
he prepared him self one day she will leave him thats why he keeping Biwi sweet yaadein...shamu will take madhu force to leave RK...
This content was originally posted by: SheDevil

I agree wid u & tht someone.RK kept tht ear ring jst as a symbol of his relationship wid Madhubala.He respect her & care 4 her but abhi love nhi hua woh love ,adhu ko hoga 😳

pyaar nahi hai but phir bhi he wants to keep a memory fo her
now everything depends on Madhu...agar pyaar Madhu ko hoga to she will stay else she will leave