Fan Fictions

ArHi: Hai Dhoob Sa Wo Agar Wo Chaandni Raat Si Hai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

MyAnastasia18

Goldie

MyAnastasia18

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I KNOW I AM AGAIN LATE AND I AM REALLY SORRY...
In this chapter I will introduce 2 new characters

ENJOY

Chapter 3:

Arnav was pacing up and down in his room...Finally when the pressure was too much he went to the poolside...He thought:
Why Khushi..Why? Why you left me? Couldnt you wait for me? Didnt you trust me? Was our relationship so weak? I tought that nobody can understand me better than you..than why you left me alone with your memories? And Di said:
I LEFT YOU BUT IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT ME...
You didnt even care about telling me...How could you?

After sometime:

No I will not cry bcoz of some cheap girl...She wanted money and just money...She was cheap and couldnt bear the truth of her mother and if I will find her she will have to face me and answer me...
I WILL NOT LET HER GO SO EASILY BCOZ I HATE HER...

With that he got into his bed for
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning in Gupta House:

Khushi was like always late for her work...She was running from here to there to pick her things..

Garima: Khushi why dont you get up earlier so that you can have breakfast? You always behave like a little girl, when will you grow up?

At this Khushi stopped and looked at her mother.

G: Now what happend? Do you need anything? Tell me what you cant find?

Khushi: N..Noo..I was just thinking...I was thinking that bcoz of you I will be again late...
So I am leaving for work and eat on the way...So bye..

G: But Khushi...Ok take-care Bye..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Arnav got up with a bad mood, bcoz of last nights talk with his Di...But he was  a little bit relaxed that he was going away from home atleast for 1 months or more to mumbai for one of the biggest deal of his life...He got ready and went down for his breakfast...

Anjali: Chootey come have your breakfast with us..

Arnav: Yes Di...

Anjali: Chootey you are going to Mumbai today, right?

Arnav: hmmm...So?

Anjali: So I was asking how long will you stay there?

Arnav: I dont know how long I have to stay there maybe I have to go abroad after Mumbai Trip, depends on if is I get the deal or not...Atleast one month or more...

Anjali: hmmm one month dont you think its a little bit too long?

Arnav: Di, you wanted me to have holidays so I think its a good idea..

Anjali: Ok...

Arnav: I am leaving now..bye everyone and Di plz take-care of yourself.

Anjali: Yes I will. You also take-care.Bye...

Arnav left from there to his privat jet.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi was walking and eating her breakfast:
Amma is right I behave like a little girl although I am going to be a mother of a little child...And the doctor also said that I should take care...I have to be mature for my baby...

She reached the boutique, which was quite known in Kashmir...Her both bosses are like a father to her... They take care of her, love her like their own daughter and understand all of her pain...

Khushi: Good Morning Vijay Uncle and Alok Uncle...How are you both??

Vijay Kashyap: (from Kuch toh Log Kahenge)

Alok Nath:(From Kuch Toh Log Kahenge)

Vijay: Gud Morning Khushi beta...

Alok: Gud Morning..we are fine and fit like always how are you???

Khushi smiles: I know that you are fit and really dashing...And yes I am fine...

They begin their work...
---------------------------------------------------------------
In the evening:

Vijay: So we are almost ready..

Khushi: Yes and today I am very tired it was a really long day...

Vijay: I can understand but its almost done...

Alok enters: Oh no Vijay we have a big problem...

Khushi: What happend Alok Uncle?

Vijay: Yes wht happend?

Alok: We were supposed to show our designs in one week but now the owner wants too see them himself...

Vijay: So whts the problem we can directly show it to him this will be a great chance to expand our work...

Alok: Yes but he is on his way to Mumbai and he wants us to be there in two days...

Vijay: But how can we?? I mean we have to go to an important meeting to Delih...

Alok: Yeah I know...ehmm I have an idea..Khushi

Khushi: Yes uncle?

Alok: Could you go to Delih and handle the meetings there?

Khushi was shocked to hear Delih...What if she will meet him again what will she do..No he wont let her go so easily and..but she was brought back from her thoughts when Vijay shaked her.

Vijay: Yes Khushi it would be the best...

Khushi: N..No uncle how can I go? I mean...

Vijay: But Khushi you are the only one in the office who knows everything of our deals so plz..

Khushi: No I cant do it...

Vijay: Ok ok...Khushi could you handle the meetings in Mumbai...You also know everything about this project and we trust you that you can do this...
This will help you to be more independant and if you can impress the owner then your income will rapidly increase and you can help your family and.. I promise beta I will look after you there we will join you there till then you can live in our in Mumbai and..

Alok: Vijay I think we shouldnt force her...

Khushi: Can I have time to think about it?? I will tell you tomorrow about my decision after I talked with my family, if it is ok with you?

Alok and Vijay undertood that Khushi needed time so they let her go.
--------------------------------------------------------------
At her way back she was thinking wht could she do to help them but also not have to go to Delih...

She saw that the lights in her house were on. She got scared and quickly went inside.

Khushi: I hope everything is fine..,where is everyone...?

SURPRISE

Khushi turned around and saw that the house was decorated and her whole family was standing there and all were really happy.

Khushi: What is this...I mean why??

G: Khushi dear we have a big surprise for you...

K: Surprise?? What is it, she asked with excitement in her voice.

Buaji: Soon we are going to have a little new member who will take your place in the familiy as the smallest in the family and he/she wil get all the love what you get from your Amma Bauji and most important from your Payal Jiji...

Khushi was shocked to hear this...A new memeber??? Do they know that I am pregnant? But how..how they know??..Tears started to drop from her eyes..

Khushi (scared): I didnt underastand what you mean Buaji??

Payal: Khushi...why are you crying...Buaji didnt mean it that way...We will always love you...You are our life...

Buaji: Oh Titaliya...I mean that your Payal Jiji is going to be a mother that means she will have to take care of her baby and you have to help her..

G: Yes you will be soon Maasi so you better grow up now and dont behave like a little child...

Khushi was shocked but at the same time really happy:
Really Jiji...I am so happy...They hugged eachother and sat there to talk about the baby.

After sometime Khushi excused herself and went to her room...She heard how Garima and Buaji were talking about how they need more money for Payals check-up and the baby things...This made Khushi sad...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav finally reached Mumbai. He called his Di to say that he has finally reached Mumbai and is fine...

Arnav (to himself): Now my mind will be distracted for a long while and I wil not remember  this cheap girl...With that he began to work and he worked till late night after that he went to sleep...But in some corner of his heart he missed her very badly and wanted to know how she is but he ignored this feelings and finally slept...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In Khushis room:

Khushi was lying in her bed and thinking wht happend...first she came to know tht she is pregnant..then the problemz in the office...and now Jiji is also pregnant...
This was a way too much for her...

Khushi: What should I do...Amma Buaji are right now we need more money...Jiji cant work so long and my salary is not enough...And how I will tell them that I am also pregnant? They will get more tension...But how long can I hide the truth...They will find it out one fine day??

After sometime something came in her mind and she run out of her room to the living room and saw that only her Amma, Buaji and Bauji were there, Payal had left for sleeping..

G: Khushi wht happend? Is everything all right?

K: Yes Amma...I forget to tell you something...My bosses gave me...I mean they need my help..

Buaji: Help? How can you help them?

K: Actually my bosses have to go to Del...she quickly corrected herself...somewhere for an important meeting and they also have to leave in two days for Mumbai for an urgent meeting...So they asked me if I can go there to handle it...I mean..

A: Mumbai?

Buaji: No..No we wont send you so far away...

K: But Buaji if I will not go then our company will suffer from a very big lost and we might have to close the company...

G: But why do you have to go? Why cant someone else go?

K: Actually..if I will go my salary would be increased and..

B: So its about money...You are afraid that we cant finance Payals pregnancy?

K: No..NO buaji...I trust you but I also cant see how uncle have to suffer bcoz of me...You know how he helped us when we first came here..So how can I let them down?

A: But...Mumbai we dont even know someone there..where will you live?

K: Amma uncle said that I can live in his house and they will join me after some days..

Buaji: No...No I wont let you go...That too in a strangers house,,

Now Shashi interrupted:
Th...The...They a..are n..not st..stran..strangers...Th..They tr..treat Khu..Khushi...

G: Yes they treat Khushi as their own daugther and Jiji why you always react like this when it comes to Alok and Vijay ji??

Buaji panicked: Noo...I just think that..

K: You dont trust me right? Just give me one chance to be indepandant. and to live my dreams..Plz...

ShashI: Khu..bitiya...Yo..You go I tru..trust you...Go li..llive your d..dreams...

K: Thnx Babuji...Amma Buaji?

G: What can I say I just want the best for you and my happiness is this wht makes you happy..

K: Thnx Amma...Buaji?

B: ...OK gooo...she said with tears in her eyes...

K: THANK YOU SO MUCH...
She huuged everyone and said:
But wht about Jiji? Who will tel her?

Buaji: You dont worry I and Garima will handole her...

K: Thank you and Gud night...
She left to her room and got into the bed...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
G: I know she wants to help Payal and for this she is saying that she want to live her life...but I know what and who her life is...

B: Garima...She has moved on in her life and want to be independant...and plz dont talk like this infront of her...it will only hurt her...

G: Yes Jiji maybe you are right..

They hugged eachother and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khushis room:

I am sorry Amma Buaji I had to lie...I didnt wanted you to remind of my past but if I didnt said that I want to be indepandant and live my dreams you wouldnt let me go, then how could help Jiji and hide my pregnancy?? 
Silent tears came out of her eyes with that she slept...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you like the twist with Payals pregnancy...Smile
For some this chapter is boring but I had to write it bcoz I think that Garima and Buaji wouldnt let Khushi go without any emotional talksLOL...
Some of you might note tht Buaji was behaving weird when they were talking about Alok and Vijay...Maybe I will bring a twist but I am not sure...

Next chapter are is going to be intresstant, bcoz...:
Precap: ARNAV-KHUSHI MEETING (what will happen???)Shocked

LIKE AND COMMENT (FOR PMS ALSO LIKE AND COMMENT)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalashishbhambariGr8tymsGunMshalinikanaguArchu61heavenspiritilakiameenalumalaksh65fffan123seeta_naipssarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi: Hai Dhoob Sa Wo Agar Wo Chaandni Raat Si Hai (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
OHH GOODDD, Who Will Take Care Of Khushi ?! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAnastasia18

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I hate Arnav in dis story He so cruel, he practically raped her!

MyAnastasia18

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
 O God Poor khushi and Arnav thinks so cheap of her?

MyAnastasia18

rrd29

Goldie

rrd29

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
nice ...please PM me

MyAnastasia18

MyAnastasia18

Goldie

MyAnastasia18

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

I hate Arnav in dis story He so cruel, he practically raped her!

Dont hate him he is not tht bad...he is just hurt tht she left him without telling and tht she didnt wait for him...and he also dont knows wht he had done with her...
so wait and watch what will happen nextBig smile

MyAnastasia18

Goldie

MyAnastasia18

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tintin.

OHH GOODDD, Who Will Take Care Of Khushi ?! Stern Smile

hmm thats a really gud question. I would say just wait n watch :)

MyAnastasia18

Goldie

MyAnastasia18

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEConfused
BUT

ENJOY

Chapter 4:

Khushi was as usual late for her work...But she got the time to sit and have her breakfast...Payal was a little bit lazy and for the first time she was late for her breakfast..but it was a saturday and she is pregnant so Buaji didnt wake her up...

Khushi: Ok Amma...Now I had my breakfast can I go now???

Amma: Yes...Good-Bye

Khushi: Good-Bye and plz talk to jiji and explain her but dont make her upset...

Amma: Ok...Ok I wont make her upset...Now you go or else you will be late...AGAIN...

Khushi: Yeah...Yeah...See you in the evening...she hugged her Amma screamed: bye Buaji and Babuji and run out of the house...

Buaji and Garima shaked their head on her antics..

Buaji: I will miss her..

G: Me too..

Who will you both miss???

Buaji and Garima tuned around to see who it was...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi was on her way to work but she saw a Pani Puri Stall and she couldnt resist...Suddenly she felt a big urge to eat spicy food...
She went to the stall and ate 5-10 Pani-Puri's...She was feeling so happy but suddenly she remembered how Arnav brought Pani Puri's for her...with that her mood was off and she throw the Pani Puri which was in her mouth out...
She saw that the Stall also has Jalebis and again she was happy...
she bought one packet and paid the man for the Pani Puri's and left for her work...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav got up bcoz his phone was ringing...He picked it up and said in a sleepy voice:

Arnav: Hello...

Aman: Good Morning Sir..I'm Sorry Sir to disturb you...but there is a problem...

Arnav: Now what?

Aman: The company from Kashmir who wants to show their designs can't come in two days...so they asked to postpone the meeting...

Arnav was awake now: No...Tell them if they can't come then it would be a big loss for their company and we will give the project to someone else...

Aman: Ok Sir..

Arnav cut the call and went to take a shower...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Aman called Alok and Vijay and told them that they had to come...

Aman: It would be good for you and your company if you come...

Vijay: I know...

Aman: So whats the decision...

Alok took the phone from Vijay:
Aman we will send our best employee to handle the deal...Believe me she will not disappoint you...

Aman: Hmmm...As you wish...You can send whoever you want bcoz its your deal and if you mess it up than you will have a big loss so think twice about which person you will send bcoz ASR hates people who do mistakes...

Alok: I know...I have full trust in her...Me and Alok will join you later on...

Aman: Ok..Bye..

Alok: Bye..

Vijay: What did you do? How can you say that we will send someone? Who is going to Mumbai and who do you believe is good enough for this deal?

Alok answered with a smile on his face: Khushi...

Vijay: But she didnt answered yet...

Alok: Bleive me she will go..
------------------------------------------------------------
Payal: Tell me Buaji, Amma who are you both going to miss?

Buaji: Ehmm..she looked to Garima for help...

Garima took a deep breath: Payal Bitiya...we will miss Khushi...

Payal was panicking now: Khushi?? Why what happpend to her??

Gariam: Payal...relax..plz sit..

They sit on the couch...

Garima: Khushi has to go to Mumbai bcoz of some office work...

Payal: But...How can she go?? I mean she cant go when I need her here by me...

Grima: I know you also going to miss her...we will all miss her...but its her dream and we think that we should let her live her dreams...Don't be so selfish and let her fulfill her dreams once in her life...

Payal was crying: Yes you are right I shouldnt be so slefish...Amma lets do something special for her...

Buaji: You are right Bitiya but first stop crying its not good for the baby and have you breakfast...

Payal stopped crying and had her breakfast..
Khushi finally reached her office and direct went to Alok and Vijay...

Khushi: Good Morning, Alok and Vijay Uncle...she said with a smile...

Alok: Good Morning Beta...

Vijay: Good Morning Khushi...

Khushi: I wanted to inform you that Buaji, Amma and Bauji give me the permission to go to Mumbai...

Vijay: Really??This is really nice...

Alok: Yes Khushi Beta...I think we should finish our work, discuss the last thins and after that you go home and pack your things...

Vijay: Yes thats a good idea...

Khushi: And when is my flight??

Vijay: It would be in the evening or tonight...

Khushi: But that would be late...

Vijay: I know but the owner wants to see you there the day after tomorrow and you also need to rest and make yourself comfortable there...

Khushi: hmmm...

Alok: Its ok I will bring you to the airport and my daughter nikita will pick you up from the airport...

Vijay: Thats a good idea and if you think that this is not good two girls alone at night then I will tell my son Abhimanyu to accompany you both..

Khushi: No..No its not neccessary..

Alok: Ohho..Khushi Beta you dont get the point, do you?

Vijay: The point is that Alok and I think that Nikita and Abhi like eachother and we think that you have a eye on them and tell us what is between both...

Khushi: Really??? Thats so nice if they like eachother...no problem I will look after them..But Alok Uncle you never mentioned that you have a daughter...I thought you just have sons...So who is Nikita??

Alok: Actually I adopted her from a orphan...

Khushi: Ohhh...Anyway lets start our work...

They started their work, disussed the final things...after that Khushi went back to her home...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav was in his office...

Arnav: So Aman...what did the supplier from Kashmir said??

Aman: Sir..they said that they will send their best employee who would handle the meeting and that they will join us later on...

Arnav: Ok you can leave now...

Arnav was still restless bcoz of Khushi, her thoughts werent leaving his mind...her smile...her eyes..her lips...

Arnav (to himself): Stop it...Why is she always in my head...I have to forget this cheap girl...Maybe when the meetings will start I will forget her...with that he started his work again
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi reached her house...she was sad that she has to leave so early but she has no other way...She plasters a simle on her face and goes inside...

Khushi: I'm back..she screams...

Buaji, Garima and Payal come to see her...

Garima. You are here so early?? Did something happend???

Khushi: Relax Amma...nothing happend...I just have to pack my things bcoz my flight is today...Alok Uncle is gonna pick me up...

At this, the things wich were behind Payal's back in her hand fell down...

Khushi looked behind them and saw that they had balloons, a cake, samosa's and Jalebis made for her...

Payal stared to cry and Khushi also couldn't control her tears and cired along Payal...They hugged eachother...

Payal: Khushi...why do you have to leave??? Cant you stay???

Khushi: Jiji...I have to go bcoz...bcoz I want to do this...

Garima was also crying she didnt thought that Khushi has to leave so early...

Khushi so the gloomy atmosphere and couldnt bear it...

Khushi: Now all of you stop crying...Do you want to send me with tears to Mumbai??? I am soo hungry, you wouldnt believe...Lets eat all the things what Amma and Buaji made for me...

At this all smiled and start to eat...

Khushi was eating the most...she herself didnt know why she was eating so much...

Khushi (to herself): I am pregnant its ok...but Jiji is also preganant she doesnt eat soo much like me...Bizarre...Anyway she will get Amma's food everyday...I have to cook on my own...

Buaji: Ey...Princess..what are you thinking and why are you eating so much?? Didnt you eat anything in office??? Slow down and let Payal bitiya also something eat...She is the one who needs to eat for two and not you...But you are eating for three person in one go...

At this Khushi's eyes widened...

Garima: Let her eat...Dont know who will make her food there...

Khushi started crying...her heart was soo heavy that she couldnt bear it.. She couldnt hide soo much from her own family, she was hurting them...

Khushi (to herself): But this pain is less than the pain they have to go through when they know that I'm pregnant with Arnav Singh Raizadas Child...what will I say if they ask me how this happend??...I can't tell them the truth that he...he raped me....

Amma: Khushi..what happend...why are you crying?? I didnt mean it that way...I know that you can take care of yourself...

Khushi just hugged her and nooded...

Payal: So if you all are done with your mellow drama then Khushi lets pack your things...she said to change the topic...

Khushi: Yes Jiji come on you all have to help me...

They all packed her things...finally after 2 hours discussion with Khushi what she has to take with her and what not they finished and waited for Alok to come...

Buaji was a little bit restless at the mention of Alok...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally after some time Alok and Vijay came to pick Khushi up...

Khushi said good-bye and left...

Alok and Vijay brought her to the airport and waited there till she entered the plane...After that they left...
Ok I have to stop here..
I know ArHi were supposed to meet but they will meet in the next chapter...I had to stop bcoz some guest are here...

BUT LIKE AND COMMENT...

I will PM later on

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalashishjazz.kaurbhambaritokyoGunMjtammareddyArchu61shalinikanaguN0306angeldream14laksh65fffan123seeta_naipssarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedspvd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top