Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

#104 Happy Bday Kunal / new Vasu Spl Vm ~ Dil Ibadath.. pg:92 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 96

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Superb VM Bharti.It's Kunal magic and all the Fan's Love Kunal will be backSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#104 Happy Bday Kunal / new Vasu Spl Vm ~ Dil Ibadath.. pg:92 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Btw..mamta..are they going to open a new forum for NBT 2 ..? or this forum will continue.till jan..

Bharti there won't be any new forum for season 2... Fivr has replied to me in another thread that forum won't be closed & if they'll have any such plans in future then mods will inform us. Smile

Tum tension mat lo... aur VMs banati jao...Wink
And I'm ready with my another request...LOL Wink
I hope you've heard Tera hua song from teri meri love stories... both versions of the song are great... so please make a VM on that...Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxU_TBwjv5g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNOnwOHn90U

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Bharti_k

habika

Groupbie

habika

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
so nice vm bhartiClapyou are just amazing vm maker what we thought you beautifully shown in your vmClapClapClap

Bharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Bharti_k

Btw..mamta..are they going to open a new forum for NBT 2 ..? or this forum will continue.till jan..

Bharti there won't be any new forum for season 2... Fivr has replied to me in another thread that forum won't be closed & if they'll have any such plans in future then mods will inform us. Smile

Tum tension mat lo... aur VMs banati jao...Wink
And I'm ready with my another request...LOL Wink
I hope you've heard Tera hua song from teri meri love stories... both versions of the song are great... so please make a VM on that...Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxU_TBwjv5g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNOnwOHn90U

That's great news mamta..ab koi tension nahi yaar...i'm relaxed now...Jab tak season 2 start hoga..will keep on making vms...LOL

n Thanks for the links...will check it out. dear..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-misty85

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Superb VM Bharti.It's Kunal magic and all the Fan's Love Kunal will be backSmile

Thank u so much for watching bro..happy u like it...Big smile
True..all our affection bought our show back..i'm really happy for kunal n all the star castSmile

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by habika

so nice vm bhartiClapyou are just amazing vm maker what we thought you beautifully shown in your vmClapClapClap

thank u so much dear..glad u like my work...Hug

we.. all kunal/mohan  fans...are in a same situation...

Edited by Bharti_k - 26 September 2012 at 10:51am

knraji

IF-Dazzler

knraji

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Bharathi...As usual your VM was fantasticClapClapClapClapClap...Loved watching it, especially with awesome offscreen pics & videos of KKK...He is the spine of this show...

Very glad that he is there for NBT's New season as well...Can get to see more of his VM's in future too...WinkLOL

Your captions were so true, "All his sincere efforts went into drain" due to the wicked game in the name of TRP's made me go Cry...
but the true love for NBT by the fans brought the show back...Sincere & loving fans/NBTians for a well deserving show & cast...Thumbs Up

Hope it rocks in new season without getting into trap of TRP's again.

Bharti_k

heydoc27

heydoc27

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ya baby nenpidya???mere mooh main ghee shakkar??!!Wink
first v l Hug
dil khush!dil khush..!!!!
now u gotta a chance to steal all ma songs in ma signature collection,n evn v l see u scorin a century!!PartyDancing

u wont beliv but was sooo happy sein ur vm ydy,jus dat cudnt comment,but before evn u sent a pm i had seen it!!
now wat shud i name dats beyond perfection????i thought n thunk n thunk!!cudnt find any beta word!!
uff!!wat an ode to mr.bhatnagar,i dont think so there was or will be any oda mr.bhatnagar!n kkk s beyond words..!!
was not able to take off ma eyes evn for a single frame,like a teenager stuck to her screen watching her hero!Big smile
it was just amaing,eega jamaaysi,season2 n bang nimma centuryHeart
m sure d forum s bang on wid celebrations,naavu sari party maadbekuDancing
sakkathClap

Bharti_k

Post Reply New Post

Go to top