Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: habika

so nice vm bhartiπŸ‘you are just amazing vm maker what we thought you beautifully shown in your vmπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u so much dear..glad u like my work...πŸ€—

we.. all kunal/mohan  fans...are in a same situation...
Edited by Bharti_k - 11 years ago
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bharathi...As usual your VM was fantasticπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved watching it, especially with awesome offscreen pics & videos of KKK...He is the spine of this show...

Very glad that he is there for NBT's New season as well...Can get to see more of his VM's in future too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Your captions were so true, "All his sincere efforts went into drain" due to the wicked game in the name of TRP's made me go 😭...
but the true love for NBT by the fans brought the show back...Sincere & loving fans/NBTians for a well deserving show & cast...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope it rocks in new season without getting into trap of TRP's again.

heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya baby nenpidya???mere mooh main ghee shakkar??!!πŸ˜‰
first v l πŸ€—
dil khush!dil khush..!!!!
now u gotta a chance to steal all ma songs in ma signature collection,n evn v l see u scorin a century!!πŸ₯³

u wont beliv but was sooo happy sein ur vm ydy,jus dat cudnt comment,but before evn u sent a pm i had seen it!!
now wat shud i name dats beyond perfection????i thought n thunk n thunk!!cudnt find any beta word!!
uff!!wat an ode to mr.bhatnagar,i dont think so there was or will be any oda mr.bhatnagar!n kkk s beyond words..!!
was not able to take off ma eyes evn for a single frame,like a teenager stuck to her screen watching her hero!πŸ˜ƒ
it was just amaing,eega jamaaysi,season2 n bang nimma century❀️
m sure d forum s bang on wid celebrations,naavu sari party maadbeku
sakkathπŸ‘
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: heydoc27

ya baby nenpidya???mere mooh main ghee shakkar??!!πŸ˜‰
first v l πŸ€—
dil khush!dil khush..!!!!
now u gotta a chance to steal all ma songs in ma signature collection,n evn v l see u scorin a century!!πŸ₯³

u wont beliv but was sooo happy sein ur vm ydy,jus dat cudnt comment,but before evn u sent a pm i had seen it!!
now wat shud i name dats beyond perfection????i thought n thunk n thunk!!cudnt find any beta word!!
uff!!wat an ode to mr.bhatnagar,i dont think so there was or will be any oda mr.bhatnagar!n kkk s beyond words..!!
was not able to take off ma eyes evn for a single frame,like a teenager stuck to her screen watching her hero!πŸ˜ƒ
it was just amaing,eega jamaaysi,season2 n bang nimma century❀️
m sure d forum s bang on wid celebrations,naavu sari party maadbeku
sakkathπŸ‘

Hi Neha...Give me tight hug dear..πŸ€— me ready with Ghee shakkar...n whatever u wish..sub kuch milega... Nimma prediction. niza ayithu kanri...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks so much for making my day..with ur memorable comments..i'm so glad u it dear..πŸ€—
Pakka..my  100th vm is dedicated to u on ur fav song..baby..πŸ‘πŸΌ
kanditha party madona..lots of love..πŸ₯³.πŸ€—
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: knraji

Bharathi...As usual your VM was fantasticπŸ‘...Loved watching it, especially with awesome offscreen pics & videos of KKK...He is the spine of this show...

Very glad that he is there for NBT's New season as well...Can get to see more of his VM's in future too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Your captions were so true, "All his sincere efforts went into drain" due to the wicked game in the name of TRP's made me go 😭...
but the true love for NBT by the fans brought the show back...Sincere & loving fans/NBTians for a well deserving show & cast...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope it rocks in new season without getting into trap of TRP's again.

Awee..thanks so much Knraji...happy u enjoyed  watching it dear..πŸ€—
all u wonderful people here.. made my journey very memorable..so far..sure will continue s..with new NBt too..πŸ˜ƒ
Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Hi Neha...Give me tight hug dear..πŸ€— me ready with Ghee shakkar...n whatever u wish..sub kuch milega... Nimma prediction. niza ayithu kanri...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks so much for making my day..with ur memorable comments..i'm so glad u it dear..πŸ€—
Pakka..my  100th vm is dedicated to u on ur fav song..baby..πŸ‘πŸΌ
kanditha party madona..lots of love..πŸ₯³.πŸ€—

Gn n Sweet dreams baby..tc..see u tomorrow...love u...πŸ€—

Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

fabulous VM Bharti⭐️ πŸ‘& yes looking forward to season 2 of NBTNMKK😳

Hey... thanks so much dear..glad u like  my vms..n never miss to comment...πŸ€— 

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bharti - that was an awesome VM..
Superb tribute to KKK...πŸ‘
Hoping to see many more until we hit Jan...

Bharti_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Bharti - that was an awesome VM..

Superb tribute to KKK...πŸ‘
Hoping to see many more until we hit Jan...

Awee.. thanks so much Lekz..happy u like it dear..πŸ€—
sure will continue to entertain ..u all wonderful NBtans..here...made my journey so memorable...
😊
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Bharti,

Ultimate KKK VM!! Tumba tumba tumba chennagide!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kunal abhinaya chaturyavannu bahala chandavaagi sere hidididdeeri nimma VMnalli. Jotege VMna guna mattavoo adbhutavaagide. Nanage bahala ishtavayitu. 

Heege ollolle VM madta iri, nanna shubha haaraike ide nimma jote!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by WREX - 11 years ago