Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chiggy_wiggy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
... @ pinky.padda : no biggiee.. thank u for being around :) ...
    @ awesome : thank u soo much :) ...
    @ sakshilksg : its okaii.. and thank u .. means alot :) ...
    @ KaJen-amaZayn : thank u.. ill b revealing parts of her past soon.. so stick aroud :) 
 thank u everyone for reading and leaving lovely comments .. it made me write another part .. its not a very long onee... but i hope you guys like it...

heres the next part!!!!

Part 12

"where the hell is armaan?" rahul had been calling him since God knows when. Atul was lying on the couch, with his head on anjies' lap, who was unusually lost in some deep thought. Muskaan was sitting on the floor, busy as she texted non-stop. Rahul threw his fone across the room, which unfortunately had hit muskaans' head.

"oye kuttey kaminey!!" she got up and attacked him

"get off mee you pig!!" he yelled

"don't you dare call me pig!" she snapped

And there they goo again….

"enough u guys!" atul finally stepped in and helped rahul get rid of muskaan as she tried to strangle him to death.

"call him again" atul instructed rahul and went back to where anjali was sitting, still lost in some deep thought. Her eyes were isolated and her face had traces of dried tears. It broke his heart into a million pieces to see her like this and knowing that there was nothing he could do to make her feel better…

They had been gathered at rahul's place to practice for the competitions' opening ceremony. Armaan, rahul and atul were not only best friends but were also band members. Atul was the drummer, rahul played bass and armaan was the lead singer.

Rahul had been trying to call armaan but there was no answer from his side. He was getting worried, armaan never ignored any call unless he was in a bad mood and as far as rahul knew, armaan had been in a great mood. What could've happened? Was he okai? Did he get in some accident? No no, he tried to convince him self that armaan was a responsible grown up. He shouldn't worry about him.

He was brought back to reality when he heard his fone ringing. A wave of relief passed through when he saw the caller id

"shit man! Where the hell have you been?" he almost yelled

"hello to you too!" armaan replied in a cheery tone

"shutup and tell me where the hell are you? You were supposed to be here four hours ago!" he couldn't keep his voice low

"uhmm i-Ive got some errands to run, I wont be able to come today" he replied and rahul could tell he was lying

"Errands? Like what? Partying?" he asked oblivious to his rude tone.. is he at some club? He thought as he heard loud music in the background..

"no i.." he was cut "armaan kmon what are you doing here? We need to go" rahul heard someone talk to armaan..

He was gonna ask what was going on when.. "listen rahul I really need to goo and I know I owe you an explanation and u will get one but not right now.. and yeah sorry for ditching you guys" and with that he hung up..

Rahul stood there as he stared his fone.. okai what the hell was that?

"was that armaan?" atul asked him

"yup" he replied popping the 'p' "and he cant make it"

"what do you mean he cant make it"  atul asked

"he's got some 'errands' to run" rahul said

Atul just gave a nod "soo who's up for some pizza?" he asked trying to light up the atmosphere, cuz there was no practice.. not anymore

"im in" rahul and muskaan said at the same time and anjalie was still lost in her thoughts

Rahul and muskaan wanted to talk to her, they wanted to ask her if she was okai.. she was never the 'depressed one', but atul had asked them not to talk to her about anything it would only upset her more..

"atul.. Im tired.. can we go home.. please?" anjali whispered, barely audible.

"we're leaving.." atul announced

"but what about the order?" muskaan asked

"u guys have it.. we'll eat something when we get home. Anjie feels sick so I think its better if we leave"

"ayt man .. peace!"

"and behave!" atul called out as he shut the door

------------------------------------------

"armaan kmon what are you doing here? We need to go" Jamie had been looking for armaan as riddhima left to change..

Thanks to riddhima's mad driving, they had arrived at the club 'safely'. Armaan was gonna go when he checked his fone only to see like a million missed calls, rahul.. SHIT! Band practice ..

He called him back, before he forgot..

He made a quick call to rahul, hoping he wouldn't have to explain his situation right now.. when he was saved by jamiee

They walked to the club.. the club was packed.. not many were drunk and the dance floor looked like it would burst any second.. couples were dancing like anything, and some were making out like there was no tomorrow..

"want a drink?" Jamie shouted over the VERY music

Armaan just shook his head in a 'no'

He was about to ask about basket when…

"HEYYY  ERR-BODYY!!!"

He could recognize that voice anywhere..

"SO HAO ARE WE TODAY?" she called out

The crowd cheered.. boii she is popular!!

he couldn't help but literally gawk. She wore a black shirt, too short (according to him) her pierced belly and the tattoo could be seen.. she wore blood red colored shorts, black knee length converse.. she also wore a blood red colored wig. her wig was short, covering her neck, with a lot of steps. She had a look of punk-emo .. the blood red wig brought out her emerald green eyes which were sparkling with excitement. She wore a red glove in one of her hands which covered her knuckles and palm, leaving the bare fingers.

"U READYYY?" her voice boomed

The crowd cheered…

Go away

Give me a chance to miss you

Say goodbye

It'll make me wanna kiss you

I love you so

Much more when you're not here

Watchin all the bad shows

Drinking all of my beer

I don't believe Adam and Eve

Spent every goddamn day together

If you give me some room

There will be room enough for two

Toniiight

Leave me alone, im lonely

Alone, im lonely

Im tiiired

Alone, im lonely tonight

I don't wanna wake up with another

But I don't wana always wake up with you neither

No you cant hop into my shower

All I ask for is one f**king hour

You taste so sweet

But I cant eat the same thing every day

Cuttin off the fone

Leave me the f**k alone

Tomorrow I'll be begging you to come home

Toniiight

Alone, im lonely

Im tiiired

Alone, im lonely tonight

Go away

Come back

Go away

Come back

Why cant I just have it both ways

Go away

Come back

Go away

Come back

I wish you knew the difference

Go away

Come back

Go away, give me a chance to miss you

Say goodbye, it'll make me wanna kiss you

Go away, give me a chance to miss you

Say goodbye, it'll make me wanna kiss you

Toniiight

Alone, im lonely

Im tiiired

Alone, im lonely tonight

Toniiight

Alone, im lonely

Im tiiired

Alone, im lonely tonight

Toniiight

Go away

Give me a chance to miss you

Say goodbye and it'll make me wanna kiss you

-------------------------------------------------

"you sure have a hell lot of fans" armaan said as they sat in her car after a very tiring day.

Her gig had been a huge success, she had won a race and their date had been amazing.

"you hungry?" she asked

"yup!" he said like a kid, his eyes shining in the dark

She drove, as silence filled the car

"so why aren't you close to anyone?" he asked..

"none of you business!" she snapped

"actually after all what happened today, I deserve to know.. you cant just spend a day with some one, show a part of your life, NO ONE knows about and then just forget like it never happened!" he snapped back.. he wanted to stay in control but he just couldn't help it

"and u just hung out with me so that you could ask bloody ask questions about my f**ked up life?" she asked, not caring if she was maybe too rude.. she knew she could trust him and that she needs to tell him.. some one needs to know.. she just cant bottle up stuff… not anymore.. BUT…

"im scared" she whispered

Im scared.. he heard.. and turned to look at her.. she looked so vulnerable that he couldn't help but loose his anger.. of all the things, 'scared' was the last thing he expected her to be..

He felt guilty about prying and forcing her to tell him stuff he didn't actually deserve to know, not yet anyways.. kmon.. u just spent one day with her and u expect her to tell her everything she's been through..

"shh.. hey its okai.. u don't have to tell me if you don't want to" he whispered as he cupped her face and made her look at him

Her eyes, were full of unshed tears.. her eyes that were sparkling with excitement a few minutes ago were now filled with hidden pain..

"he died" she said in a whisper.. "and its all my fault"  she continued, as the tears rolled down her face…

there yaa goo!!!

please comment!!!! it makes me wanna write morree!!

love,

KaJen-amaZayn thumbnail
Heyyy.. Yayy!!! im the first one to comment!!!!... im soo happy you updated! OMG i wanna know more about Riddhima's past!!! who died?? im dying to know!! please reveal more of her past soon!!! and thank you for sending me a PM.. :)

Lots Of Love,  Nayab <3
Edited by KaJen-amaZayn - 11 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome absolutely brilliant
-AK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweome update srslyy  pleaseee cont sooon i wanna read more :D
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
who died and why Riddhima is like this...
cont soon .
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aweome update srslyy  pleaseee cont sooon i wanna read more :D
chiggy_wiggy thumbnail
...kaJen-amaZayn :thank u soo much for the lovely comment :)
   pinky.padda: thank u :) ...
   mvinfff: thank u :) ...
   ARMAAN-KSGFAN: there yaa goo, an update .. thank u for the comment
   sakshilksg: ull know soon .. thank u for the comment ;)
    mohit_aggarwaal: thank u  :) ...

thank u everyone for reading and commenting.. its been realli long since i last updated!! ive been busy with my exams.. anywaysss .. heres the next part.. hope u guys like it ..

there yaa gooo..

Part 13

Her eyes, were full of unshed tears.. her eyes that were sparkling with excitement a few minutes ago were now filled with hidden pain..

"he died" she said in a whisper.. "and its all my fault"  she continued, as the tears rolled down her face…

*flashback*

"moomm!!!!! Maammmyyy!! Mommyyy!! Maaa!!!" she kept on calling her mom

"what is it?" her mom asked irritated but couldn't stay mad at her for more than 2 seconds as she felt her daughter snuggling up to her and making herself comfortable on her mothers lap..

"what do you want?" her mom asked as she ruffled her daughters long beautiful hair..

"maa can I go to jays place?" she asked her mom with puppy dog eyes, knowing that her mom wont b able to say no to that

"ok but be home by eight.. and myy ure getting heavy" she chuckled and ruffled her hair again

Riddhima kissed her mom on the cheek and jumped from her moms lap, doing a victory dance making her mother laugh.

She ran upstairs and saw her sister lying on her bed, reading a book, with music blasting from her ipod. She went and hugged her sister and ran before her sister could say anything about knocking her door before entering

She picked up the little gift she bought for her best friends' birthday and ran out of the house.. jays house was only two blocks away and she was allowed to ride there without any adult supervision.

She rode as fast as she could. It was her best friends birthday and she wanted to spend as much time with him as she could..

She parked her bicycle and ran inside. Eager to meet him, she rang the bell and waited. His mom opened the door and riddhima realized, like everyday his mom was busy and was leaving for where ever she worked.

She didn't care.. she just wanted to go in and surprise jay. She ran upstairs without bothering to lock the door (a big mistake). Jay's mom always asked them to lock all doors and windows so that HE couldn't come in.

"JAYYY" she opened the door, not bothering to knock. Jay was sitting on his bed reading a book and was more than shocked.

"surprise!!" she sang as she ran over to hug him.

"but u said u wont come" he asked

"hao can I NOT come silly? She giggled as she slapped him lightly on his arm

"so what did you get me?" he asked excitement filling him

"not soo fast" she grinned

"not fair!!" he whined playfully

"kmon lets make ur birthday cake" she jumped and ran to the kitchen

"but mommy told us not to go to kitchen and we cant play with fire" he said as he teased her

"we're not playing with fire silly" she laughed at his attempt of mimicking her, as she rummaged through the cabinets.

She finally found the chocolate cream and went near the basket where cupcakes were kept.

She took one of them and covered it with the chocolate cream. She then lighted one of the candles and placed it in the middle of the cake. She switched off the lights and went to jay, who was nao wearing blind folds

"Kmon big boy make a wish" she clapped and jumped in enthusiasm

He smiled as he saw her. She would always cheer him up. She was the only one in his life, his only friend, the only one he truly loved. His parents were a pathetic excuse for parents, they had never been there for him. He was still a kid but his mind was of an adult. His dad was only home when he was drunk and wanted to beat the crap out of his one and only son. His mom on the other hand was rarely home. And he knew that it wasn't work that kept her occupied. Riddhima was the only friend he had. Kids in his school would make fun of him and would bully him. Riddhima had been the strong one and had 'rescued' him from the bullies. They had been friends since they were 5.

"kmon!! Its ur 13th birthday!! Ure entering ur teenage!! Make a wish!"

He smiled "I wish…" "u don't say that loud silly! Now close ur eyes and make a wish and hurrryy uppp!!"  she whined

He smiled once again and closed his eyes and made a wish then blew out the candles as riddhima sang 'the birthday song' for him and clapped when he blew the candles.

They fed each other and played with the frosting.

"kmon!! Its time for ur present!" she chirped and led him upstairs to his room

She opened the door of his balcony and asked him to come out and gave him his gift.

Her pure green eyes sparkled under the moonlight.

He opened it slowly knowing that that bothers her. But he also liked keeping all the wrapping papers and the gift bags.. clich but true..

He opened the box and saw a beautiful pendant in there.

"open it"  she said ordered (patience was not one of her virtues)

He nodded and opened the pendant.. it had a picture of them of her birthday, when he kissed her on the cheek.

"do u like it?" she asked with her big puppy eyes.

"bunny! I love it!" her eyes grew wider with happiness, if that was even possible

"I got me one too!" she said as she took out a pendant that was hidden under her hoodie

"I .." he was about to say something when they heard a crash downstairs

"bunny! Did u lock the door when you came in?" he asked as he cupped her face and forced to look at him

"i-I-I don't remember" she stuttered as tears welled up in her eyes

"shh its okai" he wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her cheek

"ill always protect u" he said which made her giggle "im the one who always protects you big guy! I…" she was interrupted with another crash

"kmon! We've gotta hide!" he whispered and led her to the stairs that had a small room under it.. 

"im so sorry! its all bcuz of me" she sobbed silently

"shh bunny its not your fault!" he tried his best to show that he wasn't scared.

"happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Kmon  boy I know ure here somewhere!" 

Jay was scared shit! He knew that voice. The same voice that had haunted him all his life. The same drunk voice that would scare the shit out of him. Riddhima sobbed and clutched his shirt tightly, afraid to let him go.

"listen bunny! Im gonna go out and distract and u run back home okai?"

"no! im gona stay here with you!" she whispered

"please! Bunny u need to leave!ill handle him!" he begged her to leave

She nodded. She knew that he wouldn't listen to her so she stayed mum.

"listen! If something happens then.." 

"y are u saying that? Nothings gonna happen! God will help us out! please don't say that!" she cried

"sh listen to me okai?" he said and she nodded

"look, if something happens to me and im not there with you on ur birthday, then go to the place where we first met, under the tree where we carved our inititals, there is a letter there for u.. promise me ull open it on ur birthday and not before that?"

"but we'll get out of here right?" she asked

He just smiled "if I don't get out of here then I want you to do as I said and if  I get out of here then we're gonna open the letter and read it together and laugh at what we went through" she nodded and smiled as he wiped the tears and kissed her fore head .

He hugged her "I love you bunny! Ure the best! Lets go"

They silently got out and went their way. He went to the kitchen and riddhima went to hide in the washroom, taking the fone with her to call her dad and ask for help cuz sure as hell she wasn't leaving jay alone

"hello" she breathed a sigh of relief when her dad answered the call

"daddy?" she whispered

"riddhima? Honey are u okai?"

"daddy help us! Im at jays place! You've gotta help us" she cried silently, trying not to make much noise.

She heard another crash and a lot of cursing. She hung up without waiting for her dads reply

She sat on the edge of the bath tub, as she tried to stop the tears when she heard the banging on the door. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that jays dad was banging the door of the washroom.

She held her breath as she heard the banging on the door.

She closed her eyes praying to God to keep Jay safe, to help them out of here.

Her eyes were still closed when she heard the door break. She screamed when she saw the sight in front of her.

The man was covered in blood, his attire was torn, his eyes were blood red with sleeping bags under his eyes and wrinkles on his face. There was a deep scar near his jaw. He was drunk and couldn't stand straight. He looked like he hadn't showered, shaved, or changed for a long time. She cringed and shook with fear as he walked towards her

"well well who do we have here?" he cooed

"get away from me" she cried

"nao, that's not the way you treat someone who's elder than you is it?" he said caressing her face

She cringed at his touch and more tears made their way down her face

He slapped her hard "stop crying! I hate people who cry"

She nodded

"tell me that ure sorry!" he barked

"i-I im sorry" she tried so hard not to let another tear fall

"that's my girl" he said as he bent closer, caressing her face.

"Stay.Away.From.Her!" they heard Jay shout which made his dad laugh like a hyena

"and what are you gonna do?" he asked amused by the brave front his son tried to show him

"jay!!" riddhima screamed when she saw blood oozing out from every part of his body

His dad yanked her hair which made her cry with pain

"dad! Dad please let her go!" jay begged

"aah!  'The begging!' now that's my son!" he said, satisfied with the way his son begged him

"but my son! She needs to be punished!" he said as he kicked his son  and then pulled riddhima by hair and pushed her head into the bath tub which was filled with icy cold water.

"riddhimaa!!!"  jay shouted, trying to get up which was hard with a bruised body

Riddhima struggled to get out of his hold, she felt her body go numb.. she felt her self giving up. She couldn't breathe. All the thoughts crossed her mind.. her family, school, friends, her life and most importantly JAY. Where was he? Was he okai? She could hear him calling her. But his voice grew faint. What was happening? Before her mind could register what was going on, she felt someone pull her head out of the water

"bunny! Bunny? Bunny u okai?"

Her eye lids felt heavy and she felt cold but she could sense jay slapping her face lightly to keep her awake..

She was gona say something when jay was pulled from her by his dad and flung towards the wall with unbelievable force. Her eyes shot open as she saw him lying still.. she ran towards him "JAY! JAYY! JAYY! Kmon JAY wake up! U promised jay! U don't break ur promises Jay! Right jay?"

"riddhima??" she heard her dad and turned to look the cops had handcuffed jays dad already.. "riddhima? You okai honey?"

She felt her self getting dizzy. She couldn't make out what was happening. All she could see was jay. she felt the world going black and soon she was out..

*end of flashback*

She hugged armaan as she let her walls come down..

"he left me!!" she cried as she clutched his shirt and hid her face in the crook of his neck while he rubbed her back in circles, allowing her to let it out.

"he died! And its all my fault! If I had locked the door… he would still be here!" she wept

"sshhh! Its nobodys fault" he cooed..

They sat there for hours, as she cried her heart out. he felt her breathing deep and he knew that she had fallen asleep.. he carefully tucked her in the passenger seat and walked to the drivers seat..

hope u guys liked it.. comment n lemme knw..
take care!!
love,
jena!

-AK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god this part ws awesome
Aww he called her bunny its soo cute :)
but  it was really sad
y did u stop????
i wanna read more please update soon :)
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...what a horrable part.
how could a father treat his son like this...he was very cruel.
now i understand why Riddhima is like this.
i am glad that Armaan is with her to console her.
cont soon.
thanks for pm.
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so sad and emotional awesome update