Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I am nuts .. and its only radevs fault...i am computer less, yeah i know its sad...but got a new smartphone as a gift coz i got in masters :) so i was watching the cb episodes on this new toy ... i mean phone when i found this app "movie maker" ...and i told myself, myra lets try out for a vm... so its made on mobile, the rezolution is poor but still wanted to share it... IS CALLED BACK IN TIME the song is from ghajini(i think) iys about how dev found his wife... he is marring her and remembers sweet old time NOW TELL ME HOW IS IT...SINCERITY IS ADVISED Index vm#1back in time page 1 vm#2 daydreaming page 2 vm#3 ye dill tere bin page3
vm#4 our love story part1 page 5
Vm#5 love or punishment page 5

Edited by Myra.nelly - 10 November 2012 at 1:39am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaparvthareddyaviruv3gradev09rajsriradev_fanDevika.chayya55Kittya_CullenAngie12ushasriseema12345misti73Neerjaamaya-kkdevina22fatssrilankaradev_no1fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SmartPh ~ Radev VM's 3G Index pg1 - 5th vm love or punishment pg5" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Myra,  good job.  

I am impressed that you made this using your smartphone.  I got an IPAD few months ago and bought an app for making videos.  So far I have not managed to figure out properly how to immerse one video over another.  So still using my PC to make my VMs.  Here you are doing it using a smartphone.  Actually the resolution is pretty okay considering that you used smartphone to make it.  

So what about your cousin's computer.  Have you been discovered using it slyly?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruradev_fanNeerjaaseema12345Myra.nellyfatssrilanka

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Hi Myra, good job.

I am impressed that you made this using your smartphone. I got an IPAD few months ago and bought an app for making videos. So far I have not managed to figure out properly how to immerse one video over another. So still using my PC to make my VMs. Here you are doing it using a smartphone. Actually the resolution is pretty okay considering that you used smartphone to make it.

So what about your cousin's computer. Have you been discovered using it slyly?
hi angie, thanks for liking it... few days bk i got the phone but only today i found the app also until today o didnt had an utube account... so all these are mew to me...vm was easy and fun to make so i dnt miss my pc yet ... abt my cousin, well..i baked him a chocolate cake after i told him abt his laptop and he magically forgot abt it...

Edited by Myra.nelly - 25 September 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanAngie12Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
 Myra , i am so happy , liked your vm with mixing the other scenes ...you are smart , there is no doubt about that ,but with yoiur smart phone ,now its double ...Keep going on ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanMyra.nellyfatssrilanka

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Myra , i am so happy , liked your vm with mixing the other scenes ...you are smart , there is no doubt about that ,but with yoiur smart phone ,now its double ...Keep going on ..
Embarrassed Neerja, im verrry glad u enjoyed it.. thamks alot. u know i am having so much fun that i think ill try sm more..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanNeerjaa

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
hi let me know when you  find an app for movie making--vm--  on a ipad or ipod --thanks  --and the vm is not too bad as it was made on a iphone

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks love radev

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

hi let me know when you find an app for movie making--vm-- on a ipad or ipod --thanks --and the vm is not too bad as it was made on a iphone
Thanks maya...yes it was mobile made but my phone isnt iphone so i dnt know any apps for that but u kn try on apple store online there must b smth there,good luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top