Posted: 11 years ago
Ganga was spectacular today! She was perfect wid her dialogues,expressions and emotions. Glad to have her as ganga in dkdm. One question why parvati cant go to ganga to take that pind back. If sati can travel then why cant parvati as she is complete incarnation of aadishakti!
sometime i feel ppl wrote in amusement these stories..depicting goddess weak as human
Originally posted by Gods_child

sometime i feel ppl wrote in amusement these stories..depicting goddess weak as human
yup and in dkdm only aadishakti is shown a mere human donno why?
@foram these scriptures reflect common human mentality ..dependent woman and DKDM makers are degrading a character for profit quotient..i hate them for ruining my sati and now parvati..both forms of adishakti were perfect...even adi shakti is considered beyond reach of mahadev..sje is the the ultimate consciousness..and all are her leelas
Ganga was marvellous today.Hats off to the actress playing this role.She is indeed a very good actress and for the first time,i felt sorry for Ganga when she was cursed by Parvati.
U opened a very good topic for discussion,foram.Instead of getting worried and angry and crying and cursing people,why can't parvati herself go in search of the pind and protect it?
But then how can cvs show that?They want to show parvati as weaker and dependent na,🤢they cannot show that.If Mahadev would have told her to protect the pind,she would have gone otherwise she has nothing to do except crying and getting angry.😡 
Originally posted by subha2601

Ganga wasmarvellous today.Hats off to the actress playing this role.She is indeed a very good actress and for the first time,i felt sorry for Ganga when she was cursed by Parvati.
</div>U opened a verygood topic for discussion,foram.Instead of getting worried and angry and crying and cursing people,why can't parvati herself go in search of the pind and protect it?<div>
But then how can cvs show that?They want to show parvati as weaker and dependent na,🤢they cannot show that.If Mahadev would have told her to protect the pind,she would have gone otherwise she has nothing to do except crying and getting angry.😡
yes she went to kill asurs then why cant she go to take that urjapind by herself.
And about ganga i felt today she got a perfect screen space to portray the character so nicely.
Otherwise she was shown for very les time in previous epis.
I agree, Ganga was fabulous today 👏...i really felt bad for her😭. 
Many a times these curses have a larger impact than just to hurt someone. In this case devi Parvati was instigated by the fact that Ganga was acknowledging her son to be her own and calling him "Gangaputra" without her consent. It was her maternal instinct only.
But my only problem with that curse is that now people will blame mythology for the current state of Ganga and it's depletion. Especially ignorant ones. But the fact is it is we humans at fault for the current state of this holy river. 
Good question.. But this entire drama has been the brain child of DKDM.. The prunanas - the many versions do not have anything that has been shown to us.
The only point that is correct was the curse of agni.
From there everything went by what the writer thought was right.
In the movie Thiruvilayadal,, 6 sparks come out of mahadev's third eye and it is taken by agni . Parvati is only a witness here . No cursing nothing
Originally posted by Oonagh

Many a times these curses have a larger impact than just to hurt someone. In this case devi Parvati was instigated by the fact that Ganga was acknowledging her son to be her own and calling him "Gangaputra" without her consent. It was her maternal instinct only.
But my only problem with that curse is that now people will blame mythology for the current state of Ganga and it's depletion. Especially ignorant ones. But the fact is it is we humans at fault for the current state of this holy river. 

well some where i feel.. every thing is connected and meant to be tht way.. gods knew v humans will create such an havoc.. 

hence they r not making us completely responsible for the activity... 

they have taken care tht at some point even they r responsible..