Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Not sure if Sonya will be able to give the update.. So giving a short update for today.Smile

Episode starts with Jigar and Ahem pulling Rashi and Jigar to see the end of the dance. Jigar pulls Rashi to dance along with him while Ahem does not let Gopi complete her sentence and takes her with him.
As the dance ends, Rashi feels dizzy and all are concerned while Gopi tells all that she suspects that Rashi is pregnant. The entire Modi clan is happy. Rashi and Jigar hugEmbarrassed and they take Rashi to her room.

Ar Rajpal Nagar, Urmi scolds Dhawal for repeating that Gopi's business has been settled properly only to see the entire colony at her home with sweets. They tell her that they are here to give their wishes for her getting Gopi's business. Dhawal clarifies while Kinjal takes merry. She also tells Urmi that she needs to pay for the sweets that have been brought leaving Urmi angry.

At MM...

Rashi is in her bed and Hetal and Jigar fawn over her. Gopi brings water just as Rashi feels thirsty. But Rashi wants to have what Gopi is given when she is thirsty. Hetal offers to make juice for both Gopi and Rashi as both are pregnant. And all leave Rashi's room

Rashi immediately calls her mom with the good news and Urmi is super happy. She forgets her angerSmile.

In MM kitchen, Koki tells Hetal that she looks so happy and Hetal shares her feelings. She says that the fact that she is gonna become a daadi has made her so happyConfused that she cannot explain. Gopi comes in and suddenly all hear Rashi screech (Screech it wasLOL) They rush to her room to see a flustered and confused Jigar who is holding a bouquet of flowersROFL

Everyone question Rashi for the shout and she says that this is all new to her and she has become pregnant the first timeLOL. Baa praises their Jodi and RaJI have an eyelock. She asks if Rashi informed her mother.
Urmi enters right that minute and gives her wishes to all. She also fawns over Rashi and to everyones surprise she has brought Eunuchs to give Rashi their blessings.
Koki scolds Urmi for jumping the gun before confirming the pregnancy. (I agree. I have seen far too many incidents when people assume and then it turns out incorrect. The sadness and disappointment is not good.) Urmi though is not in a mood to listen and almost chides Koki Shocked But then continues in her mood . She almost spits out that she thought she was going to get the business. Also praises Rashi and says that she cannot hold her happiness as she has become Naani for the first time. Koki reminds her that Gopi is also like her daughter and that Gopi si already pregnant. Urmi adjusts as usual (I wonder why Koki even tries. Ouch Urmi is superfluous and has no love for Gopi.. Koki knows that already)

Koki offers to take Rashi to the doctor with Gopi the next day.

At doctors house:

Gopi asks Rashi to go in. Rashi is getting checked up and she excitedly tells the doctor that she is pregnant for the first time and asks if it is a boy or a girl. The doctor says there are complications and Rashi is shocked. 

She comes out and seeing her unhappy face Koki asks her for the file. Rashi says everything is alright and that they go home as she is hungry. Koki looks thoughtful.

At MM:
Urmi is back to MM and she along with Hetal are at the dining table. Urmi informs hetal that Rashi likes a particular dish and Meethi is ordered to prepare that. Koki, Rashi and Gopi return. Koki asks Urmi why she is back so soon and Urmi tells her that she could not wait to see her daughter again. Rashi looks worried and sadConfused
Urmi asks Rashi if it is a boy or girl and gets Koki's scoldings for thinking too far ahead and also asking for the gender which is illegal. (I appreciate the CVs efforts in making the statement clear. NO GENDER testing of fetous in India.Star)
Baa also adds that they should not worry about the gender and only pray for a healthy child.

Rashi excuses herself and takes her mother with her to her room. There she informs Urmi that she is not pregnant and all she has is kidney stones. Urmi shocked.

Precap: Urmi comes to MM. All woman in hall and Urmi drops her bag. Something clangs. Rashi asks her what it is while Urmi signs her to be silent. (I wonder what she is upto nowDead)

* Even though it was a a few minutes, it was great to see all the Modis really happy for Rashi. I think Urmi needs to learn from that. It is alright to want happiness and comfort for oneself but not at the cost of paining another.
* Jigar and Hetal were so happy today.I am sorry for themOuch
* Loved that spilt second scene when Ahem drags Gopi to the hall. He silenced her like a normal husband wouldEmbarrassed
* and finally to answer Rashi's question to her mom as to why these happen to her, I say because of Karma. Remember when Gopi was pregnant and happy, Rashi decided to burst her happiness by telling her that her husband loved her only for the child? It hurts Rashi.. It hurts like it hurts you.Confused

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 25 September 2012 at 10:58am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979pragyakumarpavneetpink0213himani88shubasrijolly_flA HUGE FANk-kimyaSunnyahemmunnihyderabadluckylucky1-Archana-ilike_tvMehr-k-Happy4Ever-Porievadswasthijanani18DivineDarknessNazimKiDewaniani_grpikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short WU - 25/09/2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The nanosecond Gohem scene was spectacular.

Karma is biting back for Rashi but she will want to keep taking before spilling the truth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Harini...Big smile

loved today tini mini Gohem scene really cute n sweet...Embarrassed
I agee with ur last point...Rashi always doing sucha thing with Gopi n make her hurt.. This line suits for Urshi "Jaisa booge waisa katooge" a simple theroy... Its payback time for Rashi n urmila...Confused

ilike_tv-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Its pay back time for urshi.. installment mein hi sahi, at last kuch toh ho reha hai!!!! Come on , Harini, Urmi seeing the love and care of modis for her Rashi , is impossible..!!! She thinks , she is the only one think about Rashi and her well being.. Rest of the world is there only to exploit her phool si dikri!!!Ouch

Thanks for the update  my dear... gonna watch the episode now Big smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 25 September 2012 at 11:36am

-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Harini...
i ws feeling disgusted seein urmi's xcitimnt on hearing rashis pregnancy... she hv the right to be happy bt she did shw evn 1% of dis happiness whn she heard abt gopi all she felt ws jealous...
rashi's y dis always happn to me dialogue ... i wntd to knw wat  wrng hs evr hppnd to her??? if she s nt happy wth wat she hv whose mistke is dat??  rashi s nt preg im happy at some pt of time sumwhere u shld face disappintmnt for watevr u hv done...

Gohem scene ws cute...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Harini.  It was good to see the genuine happiness on the family's face even if it was fleeting.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ani_grJustlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu