Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT 2 - Articles/Demands/Predictions/Discussions HERE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Cast will be same... but I really wish that Amit Malik & Sonal also remain part of the team... If they cannot ensure Amit's availability then I want Maan to come back as director. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76knraji--Hope--shamilSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT 2 - Articles/Demands/Predictions/Discussions HERE! (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reena4kunal

Goldie

Reena4kunal

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Good yeh toh pata chal gayaki wish list kya hai..I just made a post on how to increase NBT audience volume.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76knraji

Dee_76

Goldie

Dee_76

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
We can send the wish list to SS and Sonalji and as well as to the Rangeela channel too. They might accept it, who knows yaar yeh bhi accept kar le hamari wish. But unko yeh sugestion bhi bhejna chaheye ki plsss no more thesri aurat or mard in MM's life. Bahut stupid and annoying and senseless twist hai.
Now in Season 2, they can show loads of things which we wanted to see like...

1. A new entry of a girl for apna Guru
2. MB & AB ka amna samna
3. Megha's slow recovery
4. We all have been eagerly waiting for is MM ka romance season Day Dreaming

Baki sab you go on adding guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajiSenpoo

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
u said all perfectly...nothing more to add...

loved ur last stop doing point...it is true classic shows hv a genre audience...and its stupidity to bring down the quality to try and satisfy everyone and thereby losing all...

but if u ask me i wud love a fresh story in season 2...because this season has exhausted all tracks...and i wud hate to see leaps...which means losing ashnoor...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_amSenpooshamilpc_pals

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
You covered almost all important points Senpoo Clap
Nice post...Big smile

I would love to retain same cast but with fresh story..no longer leaps needed..I would miss Ashnoor then..so its better to get a new NBT style fresh story..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Ishaqzaadeasha_amSenpooshamil

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
my wish list

makes sure that NBT 2 is a continuation of NBT 1  - Nothing else - People connected with the story of Mohan Bhatnagar and Megha Vyas and nothign else will work.    Original characters

NBT 1 focused on Megha's life and Mohan's arrival - NBT 2 should focus on Mohan's Life and Megha's intervention.  Original story with exploration into the character's lives as opposed to an alternate reality.

The show appeals to a middle class audience and so relatability must be maintained  -  Mohan suits middle class living so while he may work for his dad showing him in Bhatnagar mansion or in an upper class setting will not click.  Mohan and Megha need to be shown grounded though not impoverished

The ENTIRE original cast and characters must remain  -  Moving out of Indore is not an option as this will mean replacing the Indore clan with another city clan.   Papaji and the Vyas family members are imprinted on us.  We need them to complete the inner circle just as much as we need the leads

The ORIGINAL TEAM (CAST AND CREW)  -  Amitji, Sonal, Subrato Sinha, Shaleen Sharma, Ashish Rego, the lady who has been so fabulous as casting (sorry I dont know your name).   Amitji is integral to retain the real, humane and relatable visualization of the characters.  Sonal is integral to maintaining the sensitivity, simplicity and sensibiliity of the story. Subrato Sinha is integral to internalizing the emotions through those impactful dialogues.  Shaleen Sharma and Ashish Rego are integral to getting us hynotized in the melodious strains of the guitar and flute chords of vintage NBT music.  The casting lady has been bang on everytime.    Having Sonal on story will be a blessing but having her on story and screenplay will be a boon

NO leap or  a leap of no more than 6 months to 1 year  - A grown up Nanhi will not be as infectious as the innocent Nanhi we see today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuDee_76knraji

dolly_negi

dolly_negi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
lovely post senpoo as always...i always love ur post n i completely agree wid each n every wrd...i jst wish dt nbt season 2 b executed well n it retain its simplicity..finger cross..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Superb post poo.Completely agree with u. NBT excelled in every department from direction to lighting (i dont want to undermine anybody). So good job ppl. Clap The cast n their chemisrty was always a treat to watch. Too many hit jodies LOL Mohan megha, Mohan nanhi, guru renu, mohan renu. Also i agree it got flaws too. Embarrassed Well jappu and dhappu and their work never appealed to me. These unwanted twists affected the show very badly. Hope it wont happens in nbt 2. Channel pls keep ur ideas with u n pls come up with something positive if any otherwise stay away. Let the experts do it. Big smile Looking forward to NBT two with the same cast n crew with a new story. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joavssk9asha_amSenpoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.