Madhu's presence stands everywhere for RK

Posted: 11 years ago
Before I start I want to give applaus of round to Seema (girl who plays a role of Dipali), you have a perfect timing tone over your body and voice.

Another thing for few people who cannot understand hindi much, I will make post in english.

Well do not get shocked on praise to Seema, I praised her acting which she thats dosen't mean that Rishbala didn't they as usually rock but thought to praise Dips too this time for a change.

Today the day was of RK and Dips.

I will tell you guys when Dips was giving breakfast to everybody sweetly I was like good girl seems to be but after knowing that her real reason was to send everybody out of house so that she can be with RK. Phew interesting character she is.

I like the way RK says Dips its different from what has been called till now by everybody, thats shows the pain of betrayed love that he suffered once.

One side of RK which I came to that though he do not accept Sikander as his brother but still somewhere RK knows from inside that Sikki and he share a relation of brother and so he knows his border line while saying to Dips "Koi dekhlega" (someone will see you in my room) and then the end dialogue which he says to Dips "Bhabhi aur devar ke rishte ko samaan do, apne pati ko respect do aur izzat ki zindagi jiyo" (Give respect to Bhabhi and devars relation, give respect to your husband and finally live life respectfully).

Well it was clear like I said earlier that RK and Dips must be having more than just I love you and thats what it is. Wow well well so Dips left RK when RK was nothing and Sikandar was launched and I think Dips was launced with Sikki and after film got flop she was drastically shocked and here RK became famous and so now Dips want her incomplete desire of money and more of RK wildness.

Well RK was looking very wild while fighting today but lets come back to topic I loved that RK respects relations and that was there in him its only never came out Madhubala Rishabh Kundra brought it out. Thanks to Madhu for giving relieved life to RK, RK is falling in life and also he remembers all  promises of marriage and respect of marriage. I wonder how come he started respecting then I got answer because Madhu deserves respect from RK for her innocent no advantage behaviour towards RK.

More shocking was Dips saying RK that she will go and tell Madhubala that Rk used him and thenb thrown her to his brother infact really Dips had used RK to come from leaked house to Mansion and thrown him out of his life.

RK's answer to all desrie of Dips was interesting and its merely shows that he likes Madhubala Rishabh Kundra.

I loved actor saying "Biwi hai wo meri. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra" and moreover I liked Madhu hearing this. Earlier I wish Madhu should have heard all convo but good now I think good she didn't heard since its really not right time for her to hear it, she still hasn't figure out RK totally so good RK is hiding this to Madhu. RK trust his wife that she will not leave him hearing this but it is only he knows Madhu is still not prepare to go in that darkness in which he leaves and also he never wants this beautiful angel to take to his darkness. Love your this different side and thank to remove mask atleast in front of Dips and protect Madhu.😛

So RK brought Madhubala just to protect Madhu from Dips and not himself from Dips.

Well It shows that beside leaving in different room, beside thinking in separate direction Rishbala is like sharing old relation and

Beside leaving in same room Sikki and Dips are still not even related near far too.

Thats because of respect that one give to other. Like in case of Rishbala Madhu still repectfully listen to RK even when RK humiliate him thats what forced RK to remove his ego and throw it out for Madhu and on other poor Sikki Dips always keep shouting at her, poor sikki also today Dips told Sikki bandar in front of RK ya I know we will feel like laugh isn't that insult to your husband. Now I guess why Sikki goes to other girls in search of love and his so called fire that his Dips is not ready to give.

By the way different meaning of love for 2 couples for Sikki and Dips it is desire, hunger, fire that set I don;t think they anytime believing in attach to heart.

On other hand for Rishbala its respect, cute fights and its attached to string of heart. So did Madhu's presence stands everywhere for RK even if he is not in his room.

With this love definition for both couple I end my post.

Want to share good news because of writing post in IF my typing speed is increased for which i was trying so much, so IF did it. 👍🏼

Thanks do write your share for episode.

Nice post jaan Rishbala Rockxxx...Dipali is Mad😆Edited by -msk4ever- - 11 years ago
Yup your observations are spot on. He sees Madhu as an adversary but he also considers her as his equal. She matches up to him spar for spar, words for words. When she becomes a star she will match him in fame. I liked how Madhu wasn't happy with Dipali making decisions for her such as the Doctor Appointment. I could feel how uncomfortable she felt. RK's mom is right, Madhu is the right person for RK. The girl doesn't even realize but she fits him perfectly. I cannot wait for more nok-jhoks and love slowly blossoming between these two.
I really liked the title of ur post !! ❤️

Now dipali can do nothing to get RK back...!!

RK-Madhu forever.. 
Hey,loved the bit about RK not wanting to take madhu into his dark world,so true.But missed rk-madhu moments today,even though dips did do a gr8 job and really what a contrast btw the two couples,all shades of character.
great observation...vry nice.Edited by ANJALI_SAMARIYA - 11 years ago
Nice post shahi, Rk does'nt love Madhu but he proved that he respect her n also their relation, Yes Seema's acting is great..
great analysis! i completely agree with all the points you made! 👏
I dont if RK feels anything for Madhu yet but he will always be loyal to her because he hate disloyalty. That is the haunting of his past betrayal. First Radhaji betrayed him and his dead father by marrying Kuku bhatia and than dipz his girlfriend left him as well. he will always fullfill his vows as hubby to the core until the day he dies.
Exactly the character of Dips is played very well by the actress 👍🏼
I loved all the points you mentioned here in episode ⭐️ that's right RK felt this betrayal & saw right through Dips ! 
secondly him coming forth claiming Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra and telling Dips to stay away from her was Wow 👏
lastly I so loved he kept back his Biwi's earrings 😳
Originally posted by Kangto09

Yup your observations are spot on. He sees Madhu as an adversary but he also considers her as his equal. She matches up to him spar for spar, words for words. When she becomes a star she will match him in fame. I liked how Madhu wasn't happy with Dipali making decisions for her such as the Doctor Appointment. I could feel how uncomfortable she felt. RK's mom is right, Madhu is the right person for RK. The girl doesn't even realize but she fits him perfectly. I cannot wait for more nok-jhoks and love slowly blossoming between these two.

Thanks and warm welcome for the first time to write on my post 🤗

agreed with you Madhu matches RK in every part so even in fame she will match him but then I want them both to overcome and fight over their public life after beoming famous rather than jealousy. Hope they do not show jealosy part in fame. Anyways still they are strong couple to overcome each hurdles in their path and stand put right there.

for red-> thanks for letting me know I didn't observed there much.

Madhu's mom is correct Madhu is perfect for RK and I think RK too is perfect for Madhu.

Ya me too want more nok -jhok.

Loving Rishbala