Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys if you have facebook account plz go to zee website as there's question about your favourite show and jodi plz guys go there and vote for abharan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks will post for YMGGK😊
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing and i will post for YMGGK and Abharan 😃
karsuh thumbnail
I have already voted for YMGGK and Abharan 👍🏼 and i'm so happy that i have done my part 😃 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Really glad to see some members still working hard to bring back the show. Its not the words that matters but actions do! Great job! 👏
Nishta06 thumbnail
please guys keep voting for abharan
karsuh thumbnail
Okay will definitely vote for Abharan 😃
Nishta06 thumbnail
guys i think till now what we are doing to bring back ymggk 2 isn't enough so now we must really do something much bigger and i really think we should personally call zee tv and force them to bring ymggk 2 we should make other people also like our friend families to even call zee and i really think this would work please guys for the last time just try this one we should urge them this time and also please go to zee wall and leave your comment their i just commented there and there was also other people who have requested for ymggk 2 there so please do go there and leave your comment
karsuh thumbnail
First of all the fans of YMGGK has either left or not bothered about the show anymore and what about the 5000 signatures for the petition to bring back YMGGK 2. It's going to be 3 months now since our show went off air and so far only 1724 have been signed and what about the remaining 3276 signatures and YMGGK can't get 5000 signatures then how will Zee consider bringing back YMGGK 2.
desiperson06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karsuh, where can you find this petition, and can you sign only once or as many time as you can? Please let me know so I can do my part at least.