Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

hum mile ,tum mile, is forum ke jariye !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hello everyone..
today is a very special day for us .. we reached 500 pages  ..a big round of applause to all those who helped us reach this milestone ..thank you to all the postmakers,commentators (for lack of a better word !) and all the bashers...
we wouldnt have seen this day ...so soon ...without you all ! 
here's drinking to our beloved "adda" and the show because of which we all met ..
to celebrate this milestone,why dont we relive our journey ... and share our memories ..
hope we would see honest answers ...
 what made you join the forum? 
 craziest comment you have read @ forum .. 

one thing you discovered about yourself after joining the forum! 

best friends @ forum 

whos your 3am friend @ forum ( the one with whom you would share your thoughts if you were upset about somethin on d forum!) 

craziest comment some real person made about your addiction to the forum? 

one thing you miss @ forum..

one thing you dont miss @ forum..

one member you miss on the forum 

sweetest thing someone told you (about you ) on the forum (u can share the name of the member if you wish !) 

rudest thing someone told you (about you ) on the forum (u can share the name of the member if you wish !) 

what is ,according to you ,one thing unique about this forum? 
 if you were the head of DT for one day ,then what would you change 
 did you ever feel like leaving the forum? when and why? and what made you change your mind?

I believe nothing lasts forever ..someday,the show and the forum would come to an end ..and we all wouldnt be together..some of us may end up on some other forum and meet there ..but people like me ,may disappear .Then what would be the one memory you would take along with you?

Edited by jayanti_dj - 25 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopmyerashalini.malik72Janet777ssktlkheydoc27shah1485sharma.shivani-anzaeram-SonnianjaliniTemptations.Armu4evaSHIKHA19subashnimeenu0527SSA777vidyasabdepreetalhilarious44koyelbasuvyomanbusybee..Blushsarikashaz2009achieverShee_xaanaru29wavesVidishaahkp11Krrish4YouAazeen02rrdsuaardhanparmarAdebaparna77mudraswathiSwastikAshNirabzonedgeAnjali_ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hum mile ,tum mile, is forum ke jariye !!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
congrats forumwaasiyonClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..vyomanShee_xaanjayanti_djttrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wow...500 pages seems like a good number...thank you Deepa for commemorating the occasion with this post...

Here's wishing everyone here all happiness and peace on this occasion...may this show go on for much longer...and may our association here last long...God bless KTLK and each one of us!

edit- Oh I forgot the questions...too much to process at one go LOL...

1. IF is not new to me...once I started watching the show, came on to the forum...primarily to read the updates...to begin with...

2. Too many,...can't recall any one in particular..

3. Can't really think of anything...

4. I think am friends with everyone...if you are talking about people I interact most with, then I would say Tanu first of all..and then a host of others including yourself, Suja ( Turags), Divya ( fanktlk), Sanya ( ssktlk), Koyel, Alka, Doc ( Malvika), Tupu ( ttrocks), Shivani...I am kind of sleepy now...staying awake only for the show...so please excuse me for missing out on any names...

5. Tanu...and only Tanu...I go to her all the time when I am upset...even if it is her I am upset with LOL

6. Dunno about crazy...but my kids get real bugged when they see me on IF...

7 and 8 and 9 . Nothing and noone..

10. Well, I have had lots of people saying lovely things about what I write...I can't single out anyone...all the comments, even the criticism, are precious to me...

11. Lots of rude things...but no big deal...people get so carried away by their love/hate of the show that they find anyone with an opposing view worth bashing...doesn't bother me anymore...

12.Two occasions...and both times, Tanu was the reason why I stayed on...

13. Memories of a lot of lovely people...and lovely times spent with them!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 25 September 2012 at 10:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27sharma.shivaniArmu4evasubashniSSA777hilarious44vyomanbusybee..SwastikAshNijayanti_djttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
deepaji kabhi khushi kabhi gum wala post but i make friends like:deepaji,mudraji,tanuji,ttrocks,sMalvikaji,sujataji even harshal as a great friend, is sweet busybee..i am always been praised by waves,deepaji and deba too.and i am fond of shayar like deepaji and rabz and fenil too,but video VM's from heena made me adict from songs.and i don't want to seperate from the forum after this too.and will want to meet personally,if possible.i don't know how much people miss me but i will miss you all?and creative pics os shee and deba too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vyomanbusybee..jayanti_djttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
saare sawalon ki jawab baad me denge...

Lovely post Tongue

busybee..vyomanjayanti_djttrocks

Janet777

Janet777

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Congratulation everyone ClapClap.  Great post Deepa, already feeling sad, to read that all things have to come to end and some day this forum will end.Cry

KTLK is the only serial I have ever watched my life, never knew a forum like this existed.  Came across this forum, while doing reseach on the internet about KTLK.

Once in a while I visited the forum to check what is coming up in the days.

HOnestly got hooked to this forum after reading the 'HAMARI NAZAR SE" everydayLOL

Remember myself ROFL after reading those post.  Got so much from this forum, it gave me happiness in the days i was sad, got to see so much of positivity in the forum members.  Never give up attitude that you all had, with the serial and I am sure you all are the same in your personal lives.

So much I have learnt here.

Love you all guys every much.  I am not very good in commenting and writing as you guys, but always remember, I am always there reading your post almost every day.

Cant keep myself away from it.  You guys really rockStar

Janet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vyomanbusybee..Shee_xaanjayanti_djttrocks

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
what a lovely post Deepa congratulations to all ktlk lovers

vyomanbusybee..Shee_xaanjayanti_dj

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler