Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Sanjog Summary updated pg17 6-10-12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Part-2

Ashu and Mallika got busy with their research...Nidhi's lonely heart found solace in her studies. Ashu hadn't even emailed her once...perhaps she wasn't important to him, but she longed to be in touch and created a fb account just to know more about his life in UK. Her heart shrank every time she saw a pic of Ashu and Mallika having fun...were they in love? how far have they gone???

After 6 years in the UK, Ashu and Mallika were to visit Lucknow ...DB had made all arrangements for a warm welcome...Pleasing Ashu was important to her because she wanted  to bring up the topic of his marriage to Nidhi...Nidhi was almost a doc now, just her internship was left and DB was anxious to get her married...and moreover Ashu was 34 now, it was high time that he got married..The threat in the form of Mallika always scared DB.

Ashu came home, but not before spending an hour with the Trehans. Baba, CV,DB and Nidhi got worried...was it a sample of things to come...or did Mallika drag him there?.
Nidhi was dressed in a sleeveless light pink salwar with zardozi work..she was looking angelic in it and hoped to catch Ashu's eye.
Ashu was the man for whom she took up medicine...he was her world...she was in awe of him before and now she worshipped him, CV knew that half of the feeling arose because of the things DB was feeding into her head...

Ashu exchanged pleasantries with the elders and went to freshen up. They chatted after that...Nidhi didn't utter a single word, all she did was to admire Ashu. He had the body of a Greek god and a  fine chiselled face...masculinity seem to ooze from every pore of his body. She was woken from her reverie when Ashu came and hit her head with a chocolate box and said - "these are for you kiddo, don't eat all of them at once as they are bad for your teeth"
Ashu went away smiling...Nidhi battled to hide her tears...of course he had bought a gift for her..but what did he call her ?kiddo?? so he thinks that she is a kid? Doesn't he see her as a woman??? He even advised her regarding dental health... Nidhi stayed there for a few minutes and then crept away silently...she wanted to be cry her heart out in front of Angie...the man she loved didn't even see her as a woman...all her dreams started to fade away.

Angie took it upon herself to cheer Nidhi... as a part of her plan, they were to watch a movie...all went well and Nidhi enjoyed the movie...but her peace of mind wasn't destined to last long, for she saw Ashu and Mallika walk out of the theatre...they were all smiles...Nidhi let out a sigh and returned home. More pain was in store for her when she came to know that both Ashu and Mallika had joined KGH...Why KGH? Why? '...now even her internship will be painful...there,she can't avoid interacting with Mallika- her rival..and the conqueror of the kingdom of Ashu's love.

In KGH-

Nidhi felt small every time she saw Mallika. Her rival was a diva- she had an impeccable taste in fashion and had a slender figure. The joy of accomplishment shone in her eyes and her peaches and cream complexion was simply irresistable. Mallika was a sophisticated woman who had everything a woman would pray for..."everything...including my Ashu" thought Nidhi.

Nidhi found carrying on with her internship really difficult. The chemistry between Ashu and Mallika was palpable. Even though they worked in diff departments,they were the favourite topic of gossip among the interns...It wasn't as if Ashu didn't talk to Nidhi in KGH...infact he did...but Mallika was around most of the time...and they advised her like teachers..Nidhi hated that...she wasn't a child anymore.

Ashu and Mallika ate lunch together. The sight of them laughing and sharing a private conversation irked Nidhi but there was little she could do.Ashu and Mallika  shared a strong relationship on both personal and professional front...but what Nidhi didn't know was that it was much deeper than what she believed.

Ashu and Mallika had a live-in relationship while they were abroad...and they kept their intimate relation a secret from the elders. Ashu had already proposed marriage to her and was waiting for the right time to break the news to Baba. Ashu longed for those moments he had with Mallika in London but he didn't dare to even hold her hand in public- they were in Lucknow and all pda is frowned upon by the locals. He consoled himself by thinking that they'll recreate the magic on their wedding night.

Edited by Vidishaa - 25 September 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944YessopBinatmyerassktlkfanktlkhilarious44karajekar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Sanjog Summary updated pg17 6-10-12 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

part 2 was superb

poor nidhi how much she love ashu ,but he never bother to see nidhi at 1s
& mallu i was not expecting her to be with ashu for life time ,i hope kuch aisa hojaye ke ashu & nidhi
will come together

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidishaa

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

part 2 was superb

& mallu i was not expecting her to be with ashu for life time ,i hope kuch aisa hojaye ke ashu & nidhi
will come together

sonali

I hate Mallu (even though she is positive hereWink)... Story won't be spicy if the leads don't undergo heartbreak

karajekar

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

part 2 was superb

will come together

sonali

I hate Mallu (even though she is positive hereWink)... Story won't be spicy if the leads don't undergo heartbreak

baat toh aapke bhi sahi when will be the next update ,& pls do long update

love you

sonali

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vidishaa

part 2 was superb

will come together

sonali

baat toh aapke bhi sahi when will be the next update ,& pls do long update

love you

sonali

tomo...it is going to be a daily ff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkkarajekar

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
suprb chapter...great going...ClapClapClap
Waiting for nextWink

Edited by hilarious44 - 26 September 2012 at 4:20am

Vidishaa

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Ashu loves mallu? Dead sad. Cant wait to see how u make ashni fall for each other. Good update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarVidishaa

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Part-3

It was lunch break and the interns were chatting in the canteen. Rishab, the official funny man of the batch was cracking jokes. Nidhi wasn't interested in them but Priyanka and Jyothika egged him on. Rishab opined that Dr.Ashutosh should change his ring tone, the tring tring beep beep sound was sooo boring...and you know what his ringtone should be ??? Remember a song from the movie Josh- Mere khayalon ki MALLIKA???
Everyone burst out laughing and Nidhi left in a huff...
Rishab wondered what happened to her..Priyanka ran after Nidhi and confronted her...she knew that Nidhi knew Ashu and Mallika socially...something had offended her deeply.

Nidhi dodged her questions and tried to appear busy.Priyanka deduced that it has something to do with matters of the heart, she gave a worried look to Nidhi and tried to counsel her.
"Nidhi, I regard you as my friend and hence I am taking the liberty of intruding in your personal matters. I think that you are upset because of the joke on Dr.Ashu and Mallika"
Nidhi didn't reply and Priyanka continued "You have to get used to such jokes Nidhi, there is a substratum of truth in Rishab's seemingly nonsense joke. I have seen Ashu and Mallika enjoy each others company at various places...If you don't believe me then go to corporate garden after eight, they go for a walk there every night..."

Nidhi didn't react to Priyanka's words but she found herself stalking Mallika after her shift got over. Her doubts were confirmed...she watched Ashu and Mallika talk and whisper sweet nothings into each others ears. Nidhi's heart sank and she sat glued to the ground...what she saw snapped the tenuous thread of hope she was clinging to all this while. She lost track of time and moved only after the love-struck couple drove away.

DB and CV were worried about Nidhi, she was never this late before...her phone was off...DB imagined the worst and urged CV to call police. No sooner had he lifted his phone than the doorbell rang. DB was taken aback by the condition Nidhi was in..her tear stained face looked as if she had just attended a loved one's funeral and her dress was dirty. She didn't talk to anyone and walked straight to her room and locked it...no amount of pleading worked...
CV wondered if anything went wrong at the hospital, he called Ashu to find out the truth. He didn't receive the call( He had kept it in silent mode before going to sleep).

Nidhi refused to go to hospital the next morning. She cried all the time and refused to answer anyone's questions.

They received a parcel in the evening. CV opened it and collapsed on looking at the contents. Dr.Mathur called CV and had a sad little conversation, he too had received a similar parcel.

Dr.Mathur called Ashu and commanded him to handover his duties to some other doctor and return home. Ashu's queries were met with only one reply- come home first. Ashu wondered why Baba sounded so tense.
The hospital staff gave Ashu strange looks as he left. Two ward boys mumbled- "oh so this is why Dr.Nidhi didn't come to work today"

Edited by Vidishaa - 27 September 2012 at 12:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

myerassktlkZedZeehilarious44karajekarAazeen02Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top