India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Twist in Tumhari Disha (Page 6)

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged

this is a load of crap  and its tn fair!!!

i agree with jingle that only ved said this and it might not be true!!!!!!!

if this happens this i crap because why won't she understand that pori is not her daughter in law and disha is, how much of a shock can a person have by this!!!!!!Angry

the td producers have lost their heads!!!!!

sanju Groupbie
sanju
sanju

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really a nightmareAngry

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged

hope it is a rumour jongle...yupp even iii was thinking how could sooo much of the storyline be told.........now indy trying to get back with lady sickkkkkkkk Dead yuckkk.........and vedant and disha nooo wayyy lolll.......dk with poriiii ok think im gonna cryyyy Cry lolll serioulsyy...thiissss gotta be a rumour...........welll ii hope it is.............Confused

Love Asian Princess

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged
 I hope that it is only a rumor. As Mems mentioned the article says that "Dk is pressurized " and " Disha is forced " does not say  that they get married . I was thinking along the same lines...after re-reading the article.
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
OMG i hav been reading these 5 pgs and lterally in tears its not fair!! i am sure its a rumour fingers crossed but which idiot wud make us all so upset its really upsetting, i know that even if this does happen i will not be able to stop myself from watching td but i will not njoy it in the way i do if ne1 understands this serian is so different the otha serials are about the whole family this is basically the story of dk and disha and their chemistry, she cant marry vedant, hes not gud enuf for her and hes her DEVAR!!!!

For goodness sake i hope they dont make such a beautiful drama end in such a disastrous way i will be completly shattered i will no longer have any intrest in the drama what if i stop liking dk and comeon his with pooooorrrriii eeeessssshhhhh!!! what r da ppl doing im getting emotional know so i betta stop but b4 i do i wanted 2 share what i thought SHOULD happen and is betta that the BULL **** that is said to be going to happen:

1.) Disha will declare her luv 4 DK at the hospital where it ending cuz he slipped on thursday, she will be holding his hand she will think he is sleeping when he can here what she is saying that DK i luv u and i hav known this not know but ages ago cuz of previous things like when i told u bout me going u coulntd tke it and slipped!! he awakens and said he heard everything!!

2.) Sumi comes 1 day and sees DK hugging Disha she is really upset as she thinks that Disha will be anotha Gargi!!

3.) when Sumi is leaving the room she hears DK sayin when will we tell maa the truth that u r my wife not that Pori she just wnats to destroy me u hav always been serving maa and she thought Pori was her bahu if i was not majboor then i wud hav told her but i am scard that she might not be able to take this!!

4.) Sumi hears this and realises what a big blunder she has dun she realises what sacrifice DK and disha hav dun 4 her and so she decides to get DK nad Pori married (it was just her trick).

5.) DK tells Disha i dont wanna go thru this marriage DK and Pori are sitting in the Temple and the ceromony is about to start when Sumi stops DK from going round the phere and says to him and Disha y r u 2 gunna mke such a big sacrifice 4 me i knw the truth and disha is my actual bahu!!

6.) SUMI gets them 2 married agen and everything is set meanwhile gautham and sanya also get married and Vedant will go and settle in the US as he knws that as long he is here he will neva be happy seeing the to d's happy!!

7.) Sumi decides to reward the 2 cuz of wat they dun and so she send them on their hunimoon as they hav not been out since they get married when they r on their huni moon DK and Disha do wat most wifes and hubbies do on their hunimoon neway then when dey cum back Disha finds out the Rano has had a baby girl, then DK and Disha r going to visit her when Disha feels sick and she is pregnant!!

8.) Then Sumi is happi cuz she is gunna be a dadi and ayyi is happy cuz she is a nani and is also gunna be anotha 1!! Sanya teaches Kaki and Kaka a lesson of their life Sanya and Gautham r happy and DK and Disha r then Vedant finds himself anotha Pori from the US and every1 is happy Gargi cums out and tries to kill sumi but Sumi ducks and accidently kills Kaki and Kaka and so she is hanged!!!

10.) HAPPY FAMILY!!

OHHH!! that has relly made me feel betta i shud do that more often but i will not be able to think of nethink but that now!!

BTW isnt da new promo supposed to cum 2day!!

luv mad!!

P.S DK AND DISHA HAV 2 UNITE NOMATTA WHAT HAPPENS!!
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged

hi

yes princess mad it did bring tears to my eyesCry Crybut i firmly believe now that they will be forced but ofciurse it doesn't happen...well hoping is it oover optimism..CryCry

samyCry

just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hi ,

If the story turns out to be like mentioned in the article, I think then it will be a very crappy story.  We might as well close this forum and move on to better, sensible, interesting and clean drama.  As it is we did throw away our logic out of the window when Sumitra takes Pori to be her daughter in law.

I cannot take any thing/one separating two Ds. We can "wait" for them to unite but not more than that.

I think Pori can reform under Disha 's influence and get married to Vedant. Sanya getting married to Gautam is also acceptable. Ofcourse if Gargi gets out of jail she is enough to create problems between the family members and allow continuation of the serial.

Just my thoughts.

-Just4Fun.
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged
maybe we should all have a petition and signed and send it to the TD people..

Go to top