India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Twist in Tumhari Disha (Page 4)

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Well we're all hoping this is not true & just some rumors! Confused  But why spread rumors like these when they know they WILL lose viewers?!  Plus, I wouldn't put anything past them.  It seems like they think that the TD viewers are stupid Angry

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHAHA

My brain was really tired this afternoon after all it was Friday, when I read this message.  But guys, the news says "Disha is forced to marry Vedant whereas DK is pressurised to marry Pori" It definitely does not say that they actually get married.. when I read it.. I felt they get married.. it only says that Disha is FORCED to marry Vedant and DK is PRESSURIZED to marry Pori.

Well.. I just hope that now what I am saying is true.. and with this note.. I am saying good night.

BTW, to some people I promised to upload some videos which seems impossible as my high speed computer which is mobile, the wireless internet all of sudden stopped working (while I was downloading video from today's episode on tv, the battery fell off.. isssssssh).. I tried to fix it for last five hours with no luck.. so.. if I am able to fix it even by Sunday.. you'll get them otherwise.. intezaaar... .

Edited by memsaab - 07 May 2005 at 1:48am
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
well  im hoping that they r forcing but d& d are not going get marry to anybody else. this is not right..i feel its rumors. ig that happnes i will be so sad for TD show. i will stop watching.disha & dk belongs together forever.
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

i can't believe my eyes that i read this article -a total nonsenseOuch

i just hope that it is a dirty joke played on the forum membersAngry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged

hi

memsaab yes i was reading between the lines maybe they are forced to marry but they end up not marrying them but each other i mean dk and disha..as mink said big twist this might be it..i have been thinkin gand angry but i think guhas can't be that thick that they dont' realise what audiences want..Read the words amidst all this chaos gautam marries sanya so for deof there is only one marriage otherwise they have used words like forced and pressurised..i hope this doesn't happen my last day of the serial if it does....stilll angryAngryAngry

samyAngry

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

suhas might ask ved to marry disha and suhas might tell disha " meri kassam tum vedanth sa shadi karo aur baccha paida karo verna tum meri mari muu dekhogi"(you have to marry ved and have a kid if not i will take the oath that i will die) so disha might marry ved

on the other hand sumitra might ask dk to marry pori in her presence because she has not seen their marriage

and marriage of gauthum and sanya is expected

AngryAngryAngry

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Ye kya ho raha hai...............................Omg, Just logged in and saw this "News item"!! God, Disha doing a full 180 turn and falling in Ved's arm!! My my my..........Dk taking a detour to Pori eshhhhhhh cheehehhehehee! Bharat desh ka kya hoga? Devar and bhabhi .......Holy cow!!

These r just mere rumors!Use them as tissue paper,take ----- and throw!

What Mems say's is rite it only says that Disha is FORCED to marry Vedant and DK is PRESSURIZED to marry Pori.

Kuch hua nahi hai! Thand rakho!Unreasonable grief will cont..for a while.

Since there are so many rumors, let me add mine to the list......

1) At the end of the contract Dk and Disha will  tie the knot.

2) Gargi, is to come out of the jail as Sum has pardoned her.

3) Pori turns out to be D's long lost sis.

4) Sania and Gautam getting married.Sania sets Kaki and Kaka rite.

5) Rano going to heaven leaving behind a bonney lad.

6) Misunderstanding b/w the Ds coz of Rano's  baby, then divorce.

7) Suhas trying to join Indi and D.

8) Then D realizing that she can't live without DK and here Dk very sick!  Disha, gives a promise to dying Dk that she will remain his forever.....Mai hu,thi aur rahungi tumhari disha!! THE END

Mink,who thinks that TD has reached the peak of nonsensicalness! 

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged

ARE sure henna that this news what you typed is from reliable source

please clarifySmile

Go to top