Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Twist in Tumhari Disha (Page 3)

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

thanks 4 the article

why would vedant mary disha if he knows tht she is married to his brother and wouldn't disha just say no

this is all bcoz of sum, tht this will happen

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Icy Devil...It seems that on this show everyone is dumb..nobody says

anything to anyone. ...people just make sacrifices for Sumi...how

idioticLOL  May be they think we, the audience are also idiots..... but then again...may be the Guhas are taking lessons from Ms.

Ekta Kapoor...don't know why? ...I liked TD because it was unlike the

other serials or so I thought...boy, was I wrong !! (i.e. if TD heads the way this article says)

There must be a dearth of good writers !!! May be they should hire our bluefish!!

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

yay hire bluefish

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE F*** IS THIS????????????...THIS IS COMPLETELY RETARTED...WHAT VEDANT GETTING MARRIED WITH DISH..AND..PORI WITH DK....NO NO NO...ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY...OH GOD...WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ADD THIS TWIST TO THE STORY...THEY DONT HAVE TO MAKE IT LONG...JUST CUT IT SHORT AND SWEET

And taht MOTI with beachara gauthan..what the hell..it makes no bloody SENSE!...Ia m gonn a stop watching this show now..RETARTED...COMPLETELY RETARDED!Angry

Bomby ..who is about to kill the director of TD
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
On the one hand, I am happy that Disha and Vedant are getting married - always love this couplee!

But, on the other hand, getting them married AFTER Disha realizes her love for DK is unacceptablee!!!

haha...this is total Ekta crap! LOL

I have a feeling that Disha might start loving Vedant after marriageee...Tongue...but will get back to Inder in the end! LOL (ok guys, don't slap me!)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

DISGUSTING

with Capitals is what came to my mind when I first read...

yeah. the original story was Inder and Disha getting together after Rano dying in baby birth.. so.. now more crappy craps.. you know guys.. I am going India for Dashera/Diwali for couple of weeks nearly two month.. like every year.. and I liked Tumhari Disha so much that i was planning to buy TiVo just for this serial.. now.. no way I'm going to spend that much of money on a crappy serial..  really really sad that a good serial like this is ending like this..

well.. you know what.. when I read this ... I felt like.. "my boyfriend for years.. ditching me and marrying another woman with whom he swore to have no relationship with.. and coming after honeymoon and telling me.. he got married on Valentine's Day. " kind of feeling??

I feel HURT and CHEATED!!

Edited by memsaab - 06 May 2005 at 9:26pm
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
HOW CAN INDER FALL IN LOVE WITH DISHA AGAIN IF RANO IS PREGNANT????????????????
lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

thes are just rumours i think spread by guhas themselves i dont think they are as stupid as we think them tyo be.

maybe they will show  a scene aka ksbkbt where in the same mandap they will start marriage proceedings but will not finish to the end and then get them married again

but if this turms out to betrue i will kill them for destroyin gthis serial likee ekta

Go to top