twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ARE sure henna that this news what you typed is from reliable source

please clarify😊

samy74 thumbnail

hey

thanks for the relief mink but pleaseeeeeeeeee don't say that dk i sgoing to die...noooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....producers please listen to your viewes pleas....................lots of rumors lost os speculations but i think is for sure td producers are aware of viewers feeling they can't be that brainless well hope not..😡😭😭

Samy😡

jingle thumbnail

thanks mink ,you have relived me from a major heart attack

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hya Twinkle,

Even I see KASAM is going to play a mojor role in TD now!! Lets also take a Kasam that we'll stop watching TD if they mess with the D's too much!!

How abt that for LOYALTY!!! What say??????

Guys, whatever I have written is mere rumor , heard from rumormongers!! But I had heard abt Dk and D getting married soon and then getting a divorce.BUt you know how TV works these days.They record a event and then in the last minute just make a 180 and show something else.Story line keeps changing every second.So really very confused. But whatever is written UTNA drastic kuch nahi hoga 100% sure. Just to create some stir. ACHA STIR HO GAYA HAI, AAB SAB THORE DINO TAK TD DEKHENGE just to find out what is actually happening.

Chillax!!

Mink

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Mink the loyalities are with TD and always remian but if they decide to mess things up with the two d's than kasam se it will really put me off and as we all watch TD to watch the chemistry between the two d's and i agree itna drastic nahin hoga and last minute Dk and disha will take vows rather than them getting hitched to others as the article said for sure that gautam and sanay get married...

Here is hoping for better things to happen on he sets of td....😭😡😃

samy😃

coolbuddy thumbnail

It is very obvious that these R plain rumours.

1. Disha has already realized that she loves DK, so the point realizing after getting married to Vedant is a phony
  2. Vendant also knows that if Disha will ever love someone it's got 2 b her hubby DK, she herself confessed 2 him. She was upset w/ Vedant when she learnt that he loves her. Another phony
  3. Gargi will definitely escape from prison or she might suffer 4 sometime till things r quite well off at Sehgal family.
  4. If Disha becomes Gargi's bahu, how will she take revenge on her. There goes another wicket
  5. Suhas will never allow Disha 2 get married again in the same family. One more clean bowled

The Guha's are just trying to judge ppl's reaction if they attempt such kind of horrible stunt on their show the TRP will be moving only in downward position on the graph.

The Creative Directors are very much impressed by bluefish SCRIPT & they shall definitely not let down their viewers.

Sometime back there was rumor of good news marriage on the sets of TD but it turned out 2 b the havan.

Now it is the news of wrong marriages.

Chill out guys & hope 4 the best 2 come in nr future.

Hunt 4 hints within the rumors.

lalit1 thumbnail

the rumors are just thatr rumors dont worry they unite atend

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hope that all these rumours are proven false n that td n dk r together n plzzzzzzzzz lets hope that this serial at least stays away from the "k" mould....
jingle thumbnail

i just checked out deccan chronicle on the net where this controversial article is published

NOTE:this was told by sachin sharma (vedanth) and not by guhas ,how could any actor give so much info about his serial ,they are not permitted to leak out ,if they do without permission they will have a nice time with their producers

So mostly it a rumour😊

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this is a load of crap  and its tn fair!!!

i agree with jingle that only ved said this and it might not be true!!!!!!!

if this happens this i crap because why won't she understand that pori is not her daughter in law and disha is, how much of a shock can a person have by this!!!!!!😡

the td producers have lost their heads!!!!!