Twist in Tumhari Disha - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

😡hi

omg omg i am still shocked😕 😡after reading this article omg please tell me this is not true is this is the case that don't expect to carry on wathcing this serial i will be quting it if this is where the story is going i am sorry i am sorry angry what the hell do the producers think they are playing at..uff i have steam coming out my ears oh my god..😡

Guys this is totally ridiculous this story line is not going to work i will stop wathcing the serial i watch it for the chemistry between the d's there is no way even i would carry on even though i love ASHISH and his acting..

Oh please someone tell me this is not true ...i am so angry what a waste of time uffffffffffff😡

samy😡

I know EXACTLY how you feel Samy!!!!  😭  This is just ridiculous!!

hi

Lalgulaba what are they thinking ..i can't get over this don't the guhas realise they will have a rapid fall in ratings if this happens which i know it will as alot of us won't watch td anymore...

I can't believe this..

Samy😡

This gets worse and worse.I  mean how dumb to the Guhas think we are?If Sums can recognise her son, why do they expect us to believe that she does not recognise her daughter-in-law?😡
To top it off now they want to marry Disha to Ved and stupid Pori to DK?Why???Because the stupid mother-in-law id too addled in the mind to know who her real daughter-in-law is?Does she think her son is so dumb, so as to marry Pori in the first place?If she could handle the Gargi drama, what makes everyone think she cannot handle knowing who her real DIL is?
I should have just continued reading the updates but you guys made the updates so interesting that I went ahead and subscribed for Zee TV.
that better not happend or i will be so so mad what are the directors doing ehhh ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
  Henna,Where is this article from ? This twist stinks.... Bhabi and Devar ...EEEEESH !!    YUCK..can't stomach it I guess the Guhas are no better than Balaji/Ektaa.....very disappointed

thanks 4 the article

why would vedant mary disha if he knows tht she is married to his brother and wouldn't disha just say no

this is all bcoz of sum, tht this will happen

Icy Devil...It seems that on this show everyone is dumb..nobody says

anything to anyone. ...people just make sacrifices for Sumi...how

idiotic😆  May be they think we, the audience are also idiots..... but then again...may be the Guhas are taking lessons from Ms.

Ekta Kapoor...don't know why? ...I liked TD because it was unlike the

other serials or so I thought...boy, was I wrong !! (i.e. if TD heads the way this article says)

There must be a dearth of good writers !!! May be they should hire our bluefish!!

WHAT THE F*** IS THIS????????????...THIS IS COMPLETELY RETARTED...WHAT VEDANT GETTING MARRIED WITH DISH..AND..PORI WITH DK....NO NO NO...ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY...OH GOD...WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ADD THIS TWIST TO THE STORY...THEY DONT HAVE TO MAKE IT LONG...JUST CUT IT SHORT AND SWEET

And taht MOTI with beachara gauthan..what the hell..it makes no bloody SENSE!...Ia m gonn a stop watching this show now..RETARTED...COMPLETELY RETARDED!😡

Bomby ..who is about to kill the director of TD
On the one hand, I am happy that Disha and Vedant are getting married - always love this couplee!

But, on the other hand, getting them married AFTER Disha realizes her love for DK is unacceptablee!!!

haha...this is total Ekta crap! 😆

I have a feeling that Disha might start loving Vedant after marriageee...😛...but will get back to Inder in the end! 😆 (ok guys, don't slap me!)