India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Twist in Tumhari Disha

Henna Goldie
Henna
Henna

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Nobody can twist tales the way our TV soaps do. Zee's daily, Tumhari Disha, is no exception. After seeing popular antagonist Gargee (Kruttika Desai) being sent to prison by her own son Vedant  after she confessed to killing her own husband, more drama lies ahead. For starters, "Gargee is a wicked woman and she finds her way out," informs Desai, who is enjoying every bit of the vicious character. "In today's soaps, the negative character is the next in importance after the lead central character," she adds.

So, is the show chasing the rising TRPs? Producer Rupali Guha says, "No, this is not merely to get a notch higher in the rat race. Gargee's character always had certain flashes about her past but we were just not sure  when the eventual curtain raiser would happen."

"Tumhari Disha, in the next few episodes will see a lot of drama. Disha is forced to marry Vedant whereas DK is pressurised to marry Pori. This at a time when Disha realises that she loves DK. And in between all the chaos Sanya marries Gautam and Inder realises that he loves Disha and wants to get her back.  Plus  the war of vengeance will continue even after Gargee returns back. And that is something the viewers would want to look out for," says the hot Sachin Sharma who plays Vedant.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Oh no!!  I don't like this a bit AngryAngry  What is happening here?  Disha marries Vedant and DK marries Pori CryCryAngry  And what Sanya marries Gautam?!  Looks like MORE SAD times ahead Cry
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
oh no...better to stop watching it right now...it is following the "k" serials standard...n they are unbearable
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

I am really sad and devastated after reading all this. What these Td producers are doing to this show we all loved to watch and now they are taking it into a direction which we absolutely do'nt want to see. I am already feeling quite miserable after yesterday's episode, DK getting hurt both physically and mentally and now all this which is going to happen in the future episodes.

I am sure that Ekta has succeeded to influence these writers and has managed to destroy this serial.

majaDead

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

What  crap? I tell you guys, please quit...This serial is not worth our time and there is no way we are going to put up with this kind of junk....Its plain disgusting...There are better things in life and this kind of story line will screw up our minds...Its better to go on drugs if all we need is some kind of sedation...I give up guys, if this is what is coming up...

Not in a very good mood after reading the above article...Feeling really cheated by the stupid makers of the serial...They are taking us for a ride and we like mindless lambs, following the serial and becoming money minting machines for them...

Sorry for such strong words and I hope you guys know that I did not mean to offend anybody...

Cheers...
Raksha....
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

I can't take this i might stop watching TD soon TD will loose me i donot know about the rest of you cause I cannot take this. Vedant and Disha Discusting!!!!
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
OMG..what "K" crap repeating in TD..Angry they have messed up a beautiful as well as romantic love story of DK and Disha..
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you guys.  I love Ashish but I refuse to watch it if this is where the story is headed!  They have managed to destroy such a nice theme.. and for what?! Angry  I'm just furious like the rest of you & will not put up with it any longer if this is the case CryAngry

Go to top