Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

caraj4u

Groupbie

caraj4u

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
The story and tracks of TMKOC are not moving anywhere. The show seems to be loosing its novelty baring few tracks here and there. There are 5 or 6 tracks that revolves every few months, they are:

Jetha;s encounter with Police station
Popatlal marriage talks(4 to 5 tracks on this, which hardly goes anywhere)
Sunder coming to Mumbai and annoying Jethalal(and the viewers ofcourse)
Festival celebration
Celebrities coming to promote their movie.

Why cant they move the story forward like Popatlal getting married, Sunder getting married with a beautiful girl and then Jethalal flirts with her and then Sunder avoiding Jethalal, Bapita and Iyer having a child, Daya's mom coming to Mumbai..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aj_StylesLazy-Bonzgreen_tea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMKOC not moving anywhere" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SHROME

SHROME

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
AGREED.. AGREED... on the ideas...

it is becoming so boring to watch these repetetive things..

In Fact, yesterday I and Hubby were talking - we know it is not fun anymore and same things are repeated... but just because we are so used to watching this show - we watch this.. my kids used to love this show, now they have stopped watching - I think I just need to be little more easy on chaging habits... I GUESS PH knows this addiction so they are not working on improving the quality of the show...

Also - I literally hate the way Daya talks...I know there are lot other people it really irritates... it is changing day by day..

if you compare how she used to talk when the show started... and now.. watch episode that are 6 months apart and you will see the difference.. so annoying... why she cannot normal..like everyone else..

Also, they need to start focusing on other families as well... everything revolves around Jetha and his family issues... other families have issues to.. why  not show that...

to add to your list..
Show Pinku's family issues and resolve those..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyavingreen_tea

Aj_Styles

Aj_Styles

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caraj4u

The story and tracks of TMKOC are not moving anywhere. The show seems to be loosing its novelty baring few tracks here and there. There are 5 or 6 tracks that revolves every few months, they are:

Jetha;s encounter with Police station
Popatlal marriage talks(4 to 5 tracks on this, which hardly goes anywhere)
Sunder coming to Mumbai and annoying Jethalal(and the viewers ofcourse)
Festival celebration
Celebrities coming to promote their movie.

Why cant they move the story forward like Popatlal getting married, Sunder getting married with a beautiful girl and then Jethalal flirts with her and then Sunder avoiding Jethalal, Bapita and Iyer having a child, Daya's mom coming to Mumbai..
These are neat ideas for the story to move forward. The show should hire you as creative story consultant. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea

Lazy-Bonz

Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
ya right
atleast popatlal should be married

green_tea

rubinaxxx

rubinaxxx

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
yehh the should make it more interesting, it is getting boring. 

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Ya i agree they should stop promoting films...they should focus and do progress on the story line!!!

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hmm...actually...you are right...but unhe lagta hai ki agar ye san itni jaldi dikhaya toh aage kya dikhayenge...but they shud really make the story move forward nd introduce new tracks...warna every time the story is back to square one...

green_tea

caraj4u

Groupbie

caraj4u

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

hmm...actually...you are right...but unhe lagta hai ki agar ye san itni jaldi dikhaya toh aage kya dikhayenge...but they shud really make the story move forward nd introduce new tracks...warna every time the story is back to square one...

Whats the point if they start loosing the viewers and then they wake up and try to move story ahead. They have pretty good trp, if they start moving story ahead not only the current viewers will stick to the show but chances are they might find new viewers.
We at a family were so much used to this show that even if we miss an episode some day, we use to watch it on computer, but now a days even if i am home i am not that much interested and my mom she is already insisting on watching some other show, saying that this showw is getting boring now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top