•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont you guys think that the junglees have really crossed the line this time? What they were planning to do with banga was a bit too much. As jj said theres a big difference in mischief and being rude to someone. I know banga is evil and was planning to sabotage their party but i dont think he deserved what the gang were about to do to him. They should have stopped at getting him drunk and making him dance. As if that wasnt humiliating enough they were planning to do god only knows what with banga!
I know banga is evil but the gang is forgetting that he is also their teacher and most importantly an elder! Seriously they do whatever comes into their mind without thinking about the concesquences! They are going to get into a big trouble and would have gotten thrown out of the school if it wasnt for anirudh.
Seriously guys, think before you do something like this!
I agree they were crossing their limits I know Banga is evil and very rude to them but they should atleast respect him as a TEACHER !! And now they are in a big trouble.
Seriously they need to think twice before going such things as it will cause them into trouble more !!Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
they copied the idea n song frm the movie luv ka the end but they are junglees expected sumthing else that will not physically hurt banga(they should have mixed alcohol)
Agreed with you! But I guess something major had to happen to make JJ take control of the situation. And if one thinks this way, this was just PERFECT! Since TBP's main theme is about a student-teacher relationship, the students had to do something with the teacher. Something rude. And Banga is the perfect choice. Now the cards are all shown, the students have created the mess together and JJ has caught them. Perfect way to kick start the Project! :D 
but now jj will teach them mannerism and civilization through tbp
he will make them realize their mistakes
^^ i completly agree with you mias. (my phone is acting up and for some reason i cant quote you guys:) ) it is a great way to kick start tbp. As i have posted on an earlier topic , the writers have wonderfully brought all the pieces of the story together and have created an awesome platform for the buddy project. I cant freaking w8 to see what happens next!
Ayesha : glad that you agree :DD
Tiaramagic : m so sorry dear, but i didnt get your comment :)
All this time we were wondering how will the Project start? I'm glad that it is starting in a way true to JJ's character. Now that I think of it, it would've been strange had JJ displayed a keen personal interest in the students but him thinking of RA above everything and the fact that this project is more in the favor of RA than the students, I'm really appreciating the writers for taking this turn! :D
^^ mais : yes, the writers of tbp are wonderful. Now we understand why were they rushing things. They really wanted to get on with the buddy project. It is going to be so much fun. But i dont want only the couples to be partnered together and the buddy project turned into a sappy excuse for the couples to romance uggh. I want to see pansh, piddi-panchi, samar-kiya ,piddi-kiya etc etc scenes as well. Tbp hasnt disappointed us till now and i am pretty sure it wont disappoint us in the near future.
I agree... agar wo limit cross nahi karenge to buddy project kaise 
start hoga... they r actually limitless bande,,, tht why jj will start BP 2 teach them a lesson
dis is d story of cource