Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Written Update 25 sep 2012

gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is stupid storyline... this doesnt happen in real life... my hubby's cousin passed away in an accident when his wife was 7.5 months pregnant... and she was only 22 years old... the girl was so mature to handle everything so good... stayed at her in laws as she was before her husband's death... delivered a baby girl and moved on with her life... her in-laws found a good chap for her and got her married... so she and her new hubby bring the girl to her grandparents house every weekend and stay with them... that way she is fulfilling both the responsibilities of her new house and the old house... this is how strong a real girl is in such situations...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update, Gowri. I appreciate ur efforts, u r very fast! :)
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all I must say both actors playing anuj and ambi are doing fabulous job with their role.  Kudos to them.  
The track is just awful.  Suman is epitome of suppressed, clingy woman.  She is only two months pregnant, are they planing to drag this nonsense for ever.  I like the ambuj scenes but I have no plans to stick around till Suman has her baby.  Mala was kicked out on 13th September and now they brought this dumb girl in ambuj life with 10days.  The writers can think of nothing but the other woman in anuj life to keep ambuj apart.  After Suman leaves maybe they will find the other man for ambi to keep them apart.  

I am watching it be ause of superb acting of the cast of this show however the writers suck.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for WU caught up with only laalilipstick lipstick part..

Its a disappointing story now..

TFS gowri..

Look in to the sticky thread of kairi forum awards... As we need urself nomination tooo.
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story line has become really disgusting...😡I have stopped watching it on T.v and just read the update over here and is waiting for the show to be back on track...🥱