Pick a show! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
^ Oh P, you have to watch it on Viki. I love the comments on the video.So much more funnier.

Arang and the magistrate is really good!! So is Faith!
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the viki app, πŸ˜† I go on it way too many times 
I cannot choice it's too hard πŸ˜Š
^Is faith great? Is it better then city hunter?
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Apart from City Hunter, My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, and Protect The Boss, I absolutely thoroughly really liked Rooftop Prince. I still can't come up with a single flaw with that drama. Totally awesome!

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

I love the viki app, πŸ˜† I go on it way too many times 

I cannot choice it's too hard πŸ˜Š
^Is faith great? Is it better then city hunter?

Not seen City hunter bcos the first episode bored me to death. I mean the starting 15-20 mins.Never could see beyond that. Yeah Faith is good if you like the historical type of shows.
Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

Apart from City Hunter, My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, and Protect The Boss, I absolutely thoroughly really liked Rooftop Prince. I still can't come up with a single flaw with that drama. Totally awesome!

Yeah Roof top prince was good. I didn't really like the ending all that much but one of the best KDrama.

Also Queen In Hyun's man is damn cute.The lead pair has awesome chemistry and I think are dating in reality.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Yeah Roof top prince was good. I didn't really like the ending all that much but one of the best KDrama.

Also Queen In Hyun's man is damn cute.The lead pair has awesome chemistry and I think are dating in reality.

For some reason, I loved the ending. It was, I don't know, satisfying. Unrequited love story of sorts. Although I do hold a grudge that Lee Gak had to go back on the wedding day T_T

Haven't seen Queen In Hyun's Man but I've read the reviews. Oh really? Now I need to go wiki who's in it, lol.
LOL I rarely know the names of the actors apart from Lee min ho..LOL.. But its the friend from secret Garden,the cute one. http://www.viki.com/channels/7823-queen-inhyun-s-man

Anyone seeing Arang?
cocojatti92 thumbnail

LOL I rarely know the names of the actors apart from Lee min ho..LOL.. But its the friend from secret Garden,the cute one. http://www.viki.com/channels/7823-queen-inhyun-s-man

Anyone seeing Arang?

I only  know lee min Ho name πŸ˜†
I know everyone by face
I say she was in paste now greatest love
Lol
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Roof time is ok for me 
I started watching can you listen to my heart an hyun man today
Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Anyone seeing Arang?

Lee Min Ho Ah, I remember her.

Arang and The Magistrate? I wanna wait till its all done so I don't have to wait for the subbed episodesπŸ˜†