Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Karan V Grover back on TV as Rohit!
Karan V Grover

Karan V Grover is back from his holiday in New York and the actor will be seen in Star Plus's Teri Meri Love Stories. This marks Karan's comeback to TV after a short break.

The actor was last seen in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and is back for a telefilm where he plays a character called Rohit. As Rohit, Karan's character belongs to a conservative Jain family and his love interest on the show will be played by Aditit Sharma who belongs to a Maharashtrian family.

Speaking about his character, Karan says, "Rohit belongs to a staunch and conservative Jain family that does eat non vegetarian food nor do they eat after sunset. I fall in love with Aditi's character and she belongs to a family that eats fish. It's a clash between the two families and how we try to bring them together". The shooting for the same has begun and the telefilm is expected to go on air mid October.

Karan who thoroughly enjoyed his trip to New York is ready to face the cameras once again. Probe him about the trip and he reveals, "I had a blast In New York city. I watched four Broadway plays and there was this one amazing play where we had to stand. The actors were interacting with the audiences and we had to run all over stage. I have never seen anything like this before. It was amazing. I also managed to catch a Cirque du Soleil show since they were touring New York. I absolutely love Manhattan and had a chance to meet up with Shweta Keswani who is married and settled there. She took me around and she has this beautiful flat in the city. So we had fun hanging around".

Can't wait to see Karan back on TV!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ash97ThruMyEyez-NitaNishta06swagakevin2-Nirvana-karsuhFastFuriousgirllove_karanabha.King-Of-Kingsrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan V Grover back on TV as Rohit!" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash97

ash97

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
So excited 2 C him Smileback but the show is going to B air mid Oct n i hav exams Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuhlove_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thank you Visha for the wonderful news Hug i was waiting when would we know something about Karan and Suhasi and now i'm happy that at least there is some news about Karan and his telefilm and also about his trip to New York Big smile Karan is a actor who really knows how to enjoy and i'm glad that he had a good time in New York and also his telefilm sounds so interesting,it is indeed a different type of story and i'm sure Karan is going to give a fantastic performance Wink And now i know it will be aired in mid October and i can't wait for it Big smile

Edited by karsuh - 25 September 2012 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Just this morning i was telling Jesh that there is no news about Karan and Suhasi and when i just came to the forum there is already some news about Karan Big smile now i'm definitely positive that there are more good news to come Wink

love_karanabha

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Yes, can't wait to see him as Rohit Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FastFuriousgirlkarsuhlove_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Me too Visha Big smile and i'm so happy to finally know when it is being telecasted Wink

Nishta06

Goldie

Nishta06

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
so happy to see him back again now just waiting for the show to be telecasted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuhlove_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Yes,this is definitely what i was waiting to know when Karan's telefilm will be telecasted and now i know and i just can't wait for it and i'm so excited Big smile

love_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top