Chidiya Ghar

Finally Debin's ranking has gone up!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Debina's ranking has finally gone up more than 1-2 points!Dancing Let's keep her profile active guys. Whenever you're not commenting there, please VIEW her profile at least once every hour! I even heard that logging off, logging on, and then viewing her profile every hour counts as a new view point.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally Debin's ranking has gone up!" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
me to happy...bt hop it dnt decrease next week...i m trying my best frm my side...hop others do the sameSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Yipeee !! This week is Awesome for all of us !! Forum ranking, Gurmina's new pics and Now debina's ranking!!
Aahhh it is like getting triple Treat !! I m dancing, anyone wanna Join? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.