Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Kirron Kher, the one-show wonder-HT

Kirron Kher at India's Got Talent sets.

After four seasons on India's Got Talent, Kirron Kher has become the face of the show. This time, Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Farah Khan have joined her on the panel, but Kirron's missing her co-judge from previous seasons, Sonali Bendre. "It feels sad, but once you start shooting with the others, things become difficult only if the other people involved are negative," she says.

Luckily, that's not the case. "The new judges are all my friends and are fun to be with. Karan cracks jokes non-stop, while Malaika is a great sport and lots of fun to be with. They are both intelligent and it's great to be on the same page," she smiles.

Kher may be a regular fixture on TV, but she does only one show a year because it's too taxing otherwise.

"I do get offers for other shows but I haven't taken them up for various reasons. Many of them have clashed with this show. Moreover, I don't want to be seen on every channel. Having said that, if a good offer does come my way, I'll take it up," says Kirron.

For India's Got Talent, she's only got words of praise. "I like what the show stands for. It gives a superb platform to hidden talent in our country. We get to see people from all corners of the country ? rural India, forgotten folk arts, fusion, gymnastics, dancing, singing ? with no limit to the talent out there."

Link :

Edited by --Udhay-- - 25 September 2012 at 5:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myera..Mishh007..Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kirron Kher, the one-show wonder - HT" in India's Got Talent - Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I love Kiro Kher she is simply superb.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing udhay...

hey...but i haven't seen farah khan till now in the show...she was there in the promos...

--Udhay--

myera

myera

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing uday ji...shez a super women yet very immaculate..!!

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

thnx for sharing udhay...

hey...but i haven't seen farah khan till now in the show...she was there in the promos...

It is said that she will be a surprise in the show, she is expected to join the show after the main competitions begin, I think!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.