Ramayan

ll Ram - Sita Appreciation Thread ll (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome AVI's Geeshu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Geeshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Ram - Sita Appreciation Thread ll (Page 4)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08dharma22luminous02Geeshudeepti_9

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@geesh : superb avis

loved  the swayamvar..and the music which was playing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Namzzdeepti_9

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I love this Ram Sita jodi, they look perfect with each other. I love the fact Gagan is tall and Neha is so petite...I am totally in love with them as the divine couple. Heart

vids08luminous02deepti_9

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

I love this Ram Sita jodi, they look perfect with each other. I love the fact Gagan is tall and Neha is so petite...I am totally in love with them as the divine couple. Heart

I love that too. and their eyelocksDay Dreaming and their telepathic conversationsEmbarrassed and Neha's super duper tension wala expressions, Gagan's composure. Totally gone crazy about this divine jodi...Heart

luminous02Namzzdeepti_9

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@Geeshu AWESOME DROOLWORTHY AVISEmbarrassed
I am loving this jodi...In the last episode,the restlessness of Sita and the POISE of Ram was so beautifully portrayed by Gagan and Neha...They both look etherealEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02vids08Namzzdeepti_9

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
It was pretty amazing. Sita was an emotional mess trying to keep her composure and looking at Shri Ram for reassurance. He was so calm and poised and looking at her trying to help her keep calm. It was brilliantly done by Neha and Gagan. I am so looking forward to them having conversations. 

vids08luminous02deepti_9

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

It was pretty amazing. Sita was an emotional mess trying to keep her composure and looking at Shri Ram for reassurance. He was so calm and poised and looking at her trying to help her keep calm. It was brilliantly done by Neha and Gagan. I am so looking forward to them having conversations. 

kyo namzz mere muh... ki baat chheen lete ho hamesa hahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08deepti_9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.