Multitalented Varun Badola !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Varun Is very talented actor he has good voice and he is singer and good dancer good actor and now ... u can see him with camera

In Phir Subah Hogi...

In Astitva -

Well Done Keep it up 👏
we get to know more and more about your talent
Thank you for Entertaining Us and U r the best !!!
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
No second thought on that he is truly a talented actor.
I have missed his earlier shows but I loved him as TVS ...he is the actor who still has holded the show...
I liked Gulki too but these day I just forward her part ..more for her pathetic character she is playing ...I wonder if you ask Gulki  if  she herself find logical in   what she is doing on show ...i'm sure she is going  to laugh & say nothing
Kudos to Varun Badola .He is so well sink in Vikram Singh.
But i thnik he should have a word with cv and make his character consistent.Till now it is somehow on track however going further it looks like his character is going to get offtrack.
No surprise psh rides on his shoulder.
I love Varun Badola. He is great in whatever role he plays. No one can touch him in PSH.
Originally posted by bpl1990

I have missed his earlier shows but I loved him as TVS ...he is the actor who still has holded the show...
I liked Gulki too but these day I just forward her part ..more for her pathetic character she is playing ...I wonder if you ask Gulki  if  she herself find logical in   what she is doing on show ...i'm sure she is going  to laugh & say nothing

I think will also apply to all the actors on the show. They must all be wondering what crazy show they signed up for.  Varun is really the strongest actor on the show. He really is the one carrying this show. I'll say Gulki is next in terms of acting skills.
varun  has always been    superb
Originally posted by cherryb

I think will also apply to all the actors on the show. They must all be wondering what crazy show they signed up for.  Varun is really the strongest actor on the show. He really is the one carrying this show. I'll say Gulki is next in terms of acting skills.
Guys
Some actors left the show
Like Anuj Sachdeva and the girl who is playing kuhu
I guess those actors left it they got to know the story changes and left the show
and for Varun he has no other choice he is doing his work he needs money so doing that work and Gulki is new so she got this show why would she leave it