Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Monday Sep 24 2012 update

Hospital...(good start...get ready makka..)...Kaamu still sitting like egyptian  mummy...actually karaikudi mummy...Vanitha crying...Gopi wall keezha vizhugama irukka adhula saanju standing...Vanitha worried abt her family members...Esp her dad...There comes lola and her ist DIL...Varumbodhe shouting and coming (sumi...maatnadi neenail bitingnail biting)...looks at gopi and kaamu and shouts...yei why u both are here??...Vanitha oram kattufies lola and saya annan kku cancer!!...

aaaiiiyyyaaayyyooo(ippadithaan lola kathichu...extended version of aiyyayo tune...)...enakku varakoodatha indha cancer...(ur mouth la 1 kg sugar kotta...)...rolling on the floor and oppari vaching...But just for 10 secs...back to lola avatar...gets up and comes near  kaamu...avalae ivalae nnu starts and unnaladhaan my son kku ippo cancer..(ConfusedConfusedeppadi vandhurukkum??thaali kattumbodhu kaamu neck vazhiya moorthy hands kku poi stomach kku poirukkumo cancer??thinkingthinking)....

Lola tells gopi and kaamu to leave the place immediatley...dont come or show ur azhagu moonji to my son hereafter(aama ...avan mummy moonji ye avana kolaradhukku podhum)...."Where will we go athai??"..asks gopi..."Go and commit suicide" replies lolaat wits' endat wits' endShe drags kaamu and gopi and throws them out...Kaamu crying and gopi says comekaamu we will leave...ellarum watching...asingama irukku..(adengappa...asingama irukkama...ivinga family sandai pottadhe illai paarungaangryangry)...Vanitha comes and asks sorry onbehalf of lola and tells gopi to take care of kaamu...Kaamu says she wants to see her husband's face once...Gops and vans crying...

Sokku house...Kaamu tells abt moorthy to sokku and malar...She says she is very confident...her moorthy will get well soon...Sokku worried abt mayil...He says kadavul kaapathuvaar...TIG...Kaamu cry o cry nnu crying...

Jegan's house...Gokul comes and calls his mamanar...Asks for ashok...Jegs says andha donkey saapttu engayavadhu thoongumLOLLOL...Gokul says IT raid varanga to ur house...jewels money ellam safety pannunga...Jegs says no probs maappu...ellam nermaiya earn pannadhu...(nermaiya earn pannadha?..appo aappu confirm )....Gokul takes jegs somewhere...

AShok and his wife overhearsthis convo...Ashok calls malar and updatesher abt this new plan...Malar says this seems to be a plan of gokul...he wants to suruttufy our property ...adhukku dhaan indha plan...Ashok says he will take care...

Mottai maadi...Gokul says take all the jewels and money and give it to me mama.Hotel la room pottu safe aa vachukalam...i'll keep it safe...after the IT raid we will bring it back and keep it in our home...(WTH is this??...Jegs aa muttal aa kaatalam adhukkunnu ippadiya??)...

jegs packs all his jewels and money and gives it to gokul...They come to a lodge and jegs says he is very afraid...Gokul says not to worry...This is my friend's lodge...so dont worry...Gokul givesthe masterkey to jegs andjegs says u keep it maappu...Gokul saysno but jegs says yogyar maappu...nee dhaan key vachukanum!!...

Gokul says he is going to meet his friend and tells jegs to stay inside the room... Outside.;..Gokul and his friend laughing...my maama semma loosu...says gokul...imbuttu loosa??...asks friend...Gokul says he will come tomorrow till then take care of my mamanar...

Nelli house...Nelli tension aa coming and lola's aaaiiiyyyaaayyyooo  oppari begins...Moorthy lying down and avana suthi ellarum sitting...(ippovae deadbody effect theriyudhu)...nelli goes out and ladies follows him and veliya poi ellarum family oda crying...Nelli consoles lola...says moorthy kku solladheenga...Nelli goesto meet josiyar...

paramu goes in and lola stops her...says saniyan family..(no no lola aunty...she is from sokku fmaily)....akka and thangachi both __devis ...ramesh kku rendu dose...1000 saniyan pottu paramu and kaamu va thittranga lola mummy...Lola says my son will be fine...i know he will come back...appadi edhuvum nadakala u and ur sister ponam dhaandi...

Thodarum

Tuesday - September 25, 2012 (MIGAN)

NA meets Josiyar and Josiyar tells some issue with Guru in Jathagam. He tells he may not live with wife and may even have health issues and only wife Thali bagyam wil lsave him. So there are some Parigarams that need to be performed to save him and that too should be done by both hubby wife in Kalahasthi.. NA hesitates asks for life, Josi tells first complete Parigaram then come back. (I want to find such a josiyar, please send my way any referrals...)

In Temple Sokku playing Nadas charukesi. Kamu listening - NA watches it from back.  S&K didn't notice him. Sokku tells he will be fine with all the prayers. Then Kamu gives Archanai moorthy name and finally priest asks NA and they realize he is also standing there nu. NA tells who ever I want the Archanai it is happening already and do this one in Ambal name.

They sit and talk. Sokku asks NA that kamu wants to see her husband, she can't sleep at night. NA praises kamu. Sokku preaches about give and take in life. NA tells meeting with Josi and about the parigaram that they have to do together. I was planning on coming to your house and . Sokku says I want to meet Maplay too so lets all go there.

In the dumb and dumber and dumbest house Jegan and MIL waiting for Income Tax office. As planned bunch of officers come. Danam calls Ashok to come and he tells watch over and don't show anything.
Tehy search the house, loo kat files and see a shortage of 10,000 RS in finance and takes all the files asks Gokul to come and get the files in the office. 

After they leave Jegan asks Gokul about the finance money and Gokul says no worries I did it purposely. When they leave Ashok comes and hits the officers saying they are fake. The officers call police and police come and arrest Ashok. (looks like real raid).

Gokul calls his friend saying everything happened as planned and in addition Ashok was put in jail too. I am coming there nnnu he leaves.

NA house, Moorthy sleeping on the floor(Bed poda mattangalo???) Sokku, kamu, NA walk in to  house. Seeing them Lols opens her thiruvai.

Thodarum...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday Sep 27, 2012

Velu gets a wig and Santhi and velu dance finally santi tells don't wear wig infront of me as you look like a different person.
In Moorthy house - Lols tending to Moorthy, Guru helps, Mallika pulls him aside tells him not to do anything to Moorthy as the disease may be contagious and hence not to go near him. Guru seems to agree.

In Jegan house - Ashok FIL brings him out and to the house. Ashok tries to put soem sense to Jegan, also the Father in law - but Jegan and Gokul gets agitated. FIL leaves. Gokul talks agitatedely saying idf some one speaks against Jegan he cannot tolerate and his goal is to unite the familynnu. Jegan is so happy and proud to have Gokul as son in law. Says that is the only Punniyam they have donennu. Gokul puts jagan to sleep with sleeping phil. Tells Rohini he will go get the jewels and money  back and leaves dancing happily.

Thodarum...

Wednesday-Laksh

Wednesday

updateby laksh

Lola Dance,Jag's Dance - Ding dang diga diga ding dangLOLLOL
Sr.pp with his pp n with karaikudi Water Tank(Kamu) reaches Lola home.. Lola comes out with her loudspeaker voice..started her singing..NA shuts her n tells its hubby wife matter let u not intervene nu solli sends KWT to keep thiruneer for her barrel hubby..she keeps it in his forehead ..he wokes up n started his singing n some dancing.. n rewind all the inceident why he hates KWT nu..says she is luckless n spills that he slapped Kobi in trichy.. Sr.pp checking is it.. but barrel man continues his dance n tells he doesnt want to see them.. as he is slowly get into tension mode..which is not good for his health..Sr.pp tells that he n his family will break all the ties with KWT.. let her be here to take care of him..but he doesnt listen..finally Sr.pp n KWT moves from there .. NA goes to backyard.Sr.pp Comes out n tells KWT n tells by taking curse from Barrel boy.. she was atleast able to look at her hubby for awhile nu solluraru..n adds that thier baby will unite as like mahes n SR.

Jags home..Mrs.Jag ask him to bring back ashok as he is thier son. there comes thier DIL with her daddy. he speaks to jag's not to bring house issues to public.. but jag's doesnt stop his dancing.. KNG joins with song  along with half baked wife Rohs..he says we will end up in more mess nu if we bring back ashok nu solluran.. DIL Promptly holds the point n says as you have planned to surtify props , so you are not letting him to do it nu solluranga.. Roh's jumps in n tells she doesnt want to be here , she is ready to give away all properties nu..KNG stops her n tells Jags is heart patient , we have to support him as your siblings are good to him nu solli starts his drama.. DIL says he have started his action, lets go nu  takes her dad inside home.

Screen freezes...

Friday

Edited by shreenithi - 13 December 2012 at 3:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgageeceeJanuZEESXYmiganswash2hopper_oceanhoneydaisyCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram sep 24-28 mon -fri on pg 1" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awesome shree...cancer ippadi kooda varumaa? and dead body effect. sariyaa sonneenga.. 1 kg sugar...moottaiye kottanum...excellent updt for mokkai epis.
maybe NA plan to take josiars help in bringing back kaamu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janu_SK_Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates Shree.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Thursday

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Friday

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..

ss.. habba.. Cancer patient madhiri illa.. He looks like a coma patient.. If he was so serious.. how cum the hospaital did not admit him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Migan.

Why didn't Lola get mouth cancer?  I cannot take her proverbs.  It is giving me such a headache and her speaker rotor mouth... OMG...Angry

I hope Lola and Meenu are locked in the same room and I want to see who will outwit each other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2supreehoneydaisy

jeva5723

jeva5723

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
valkai ela itha ellam sagajem appa...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top