Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Synposis
Kisn and KT are made for each other and a couple who are destined to be together , but fate has other plans .

Kisna
A handsome ,cute, sweeet , mischevious stylish boy who is a flirt but respects his olders ecspecially his Baa whom he is close to , his beutiful green eyes speak with honesty and intergrity.

KT(Krishna Tulsi)-her teeth are fixed in this
A pretty but a simple girl that moves mumbai with a big heart but strong morals and values , she is strong , foreceful , and intellegent

Manthan
A spolit , selfish , cool dude who would do anything to insult others , but he is foolish and evil at the same time .

Summary 1
It's a nice sunny day in Mumbai , Kisna is riding his motorbike with a huge smile on his face wearing a black t-shirt and casual jeans but then stops by the corner shop stall and buys himself a coca cola because of driving for too long and pays his money on the counter but as he is about to walk a red duppata falls on his ace and takes it off his face with a smile on his face and then walks by and goes on his motorbike but then instantly spots the pretty girl with red lipstick and heavy make up wearing a red plain shawaa kaameez with annoyed face walking face and stares at her intensly band then still with a frustrated face comes to kisnas way looking angry but he still stares at her with a lingering look but she comes and says oy you what are dojng with my dupatta he doesn't reply and stil stares at her but she clicks her fingers and he snaps out of the stare and says softly with a soothing voice sorry mam i didn't still it but i found it and KT sigh in frustration and snatches it off him and gives him an infurating look saying never touch my personal property and i never want too see your idootic face again and she walks off leaving a smile on his face an she turns towards him looking annoyed but he gives her a loving smile and she turns back walking and kisna says to himself mad girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woh Kisna hai" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Wonderful concept Zara continue soon

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
nice intro do cont soon!
i love Kisna!!!!

khanrocks