Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Even I think that he really didn't mean it...

But one thing is for sure. When Nitin will get to know that Raavi loves him, and what meaning Raavi has taken out of his text, he'll be very angry...😒
jktoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

^ Right, this makes the track a bit more interesting ðŸ˜ƒ I think nearly everyone wanted the love to be from both-sides and not only from Raavi. Lets see what the CV's have thought and how they go about.

But Why No Girl for Rocky?!? 🤔 Where's Aishwarya? 🥱 CV's CV's!!!

I too wonder where Aishwarya went.. like she just suddenly disappeared!
jktoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happy96

To ruin everyone's hopes, here is a truth: Everyone is forgetting main thing: The I LOVE U message has YAAR at the end. No one is emphasizing that word. Also, Nitin told this after Raavi told him that she is going to come to the practice nd take part in the competition. He was just excited and super happy that's y he said this. He did not mean that he ACTUALLY  loves Raavi. He was just saying it as everyone would say when their frnd would do something or get something that they really like. Nitin has no intentions. I'm sure at the end its going to be that he never loved her.  He only considered her as a frnd. BTW I don't think Raavi is in love bt its more like a crush. It happens at that age. This track is just a case of misunderstandings. 

Guys read the whole message. I'm talking abt everyone: Raavi, most importantly, Pinky and us the audiences

EXACTLY what I was thinking
Raavi needs to stop singing songs and read the message again! 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@arushi

Please post your views in the thread dedicated for this topic that Ridz linked in her post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211064

Thanks. ðŸ˜Š
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Whats gonna happen when Raavi comes to know that Nitin is just a friend and nothing else? ðŸ¤” Anyway thought about it? ðŸ¤¡
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Whats gonna happen when Raavi comes to know that Nitin is just a friend and nothing else? ðŸ¤” Anyway thought about it? ðŸ¤¡

What else than  ðŸ˜­ ? Family will console her and they will try to use one bad experience, which isn't a fault of Nitin, to keep her away from boys in future as if they are bad.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
that means consoling track for Raavi ðŸ˜¡
Freethinker112 thumbnail

that means consoling track for Raavi ðŸ˜¡

Which I am dreading.