telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing your fear with us dhanyaπŸ‘πŸΌ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

nice post ..hope they show happy ending if the news is true.

In no way its a nice post ...

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khushi96

If it's going off air then arhaan would be going to Uk with pooja, but they aren't letting him go because he is required, and it was difficult to get pooja too that's what Uk event organiser said, ph needs are important.This event is held in last week of nove, if mkap is going off air in Oct then arhaan would be going there wouldn't be a ph problem.

And some random looks like newbie said writer confirmed this where is that message no copy and paste of that message.. People just want to cause Ashanti on mkap forum, just last week fri pooja said it's not going off air, and about promos it's true haven't got promos.. But for sometime neither did Ipkknd and very recently yrkkh had Maha episode but no promo..  

It's not true because all this makes no sence if it was then sp reply would've said it's true or something.. We just wait and watch 

Thanks yaar khushi...is the event in Nov...? Oh , then i am relieved ...  IPKKND has started getting promos ...

sorry friends again for making such a post , i just wanted to share my worry with u all n find out what u think of the lack of promos ...n that particular dialogue of karthik n how suddenly all most awaited tracks r starting ...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Devu-

This is the reply i got from SP minutes ago. I send this mail 2 weeks back but got reply today..thgt to post here .😊

1:15 PM (3 minutes ago)

to me

Dear Divya ,

Thank you so much for writing into us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our channels & shows. We value your patronage towards Star Plus.

With regards to your specific query on the "Mann Ki Awaaz'Pratigya" going of air, we would like to clarify that the news is completely untrue and we have no such plans in near future. We understand your connect with Pratigya and her journey and would like to reassure you that your favorite show will continue to entertain you with its twist and turns in the coming future.

We deeply regret the discomfort caused due to these rumors about the show.

Star India promises to continue bringing quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell.

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

Thanks D!πŸ‘πŸΌ
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhakarn

In no way its a nice post ...

No Danya ,i know you wrote it from your heart and it's not bad when u express feelings from ur heart .. U wrote what u though from your heart ..so it's 10/10 from my side ..keep it up 😊.