Devon ke Dev Mahadev

why to curse ganga? - Page 3

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Kal-maybe they do exist regionally-i have heard of stories of Parvatis jealousy-but i havent heard of Mahadev and Gangas affair-as you could call it!!-most of the versions i have read state that Parvati didnt like Gangas proximity to Mahadev,and that Mahadev had a soft corner for Ganga
but yeah there are loads of stories i have read too about Mahadevs infidelity...the funniest one is about him and Mohni that has a homosexual angle to it!🤣...
but they wont show it...
the last thing those religious groups need is to have Mahadev having an affair-they will throw a fit!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Kal-maybe they do exist regionally-i have heard of stories of Parvatis jealousy-but i havent heard of Mahadev and Gangas affair-as you could call it!!-most of the versions i have read state that Parvati didnt like Gangas proximity to Mahadev,and that Mahadev had a soft corner for Ganga

but yeah there are loads of stories i have read too about Mahadevs infidelity...the funniest one is about him and Mohni that has a homosexual angle to it!🤣...
but they wont show it...
the last thing those religious groups need is to have Mahadev having an affair-they will throw a fit!

i don't want that mohini track but ganga in some myths is considered mahadeva's wife.wish they showed it.ganga clearly declared to everybody that she loved mahadeva.i wanna see bhasmasura track but don't wanna see ayappan one.that will cause chaos.very few people know about shiva and mohini affair and that only in south.northern people will freak out like i was.
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am already freaking out with the suggestion of a love triangle. I like the purity of Ganga and Mahadev relationship though she loved him initially. Am happy to see Mahadev's love only for Parvati. Lets reserve such triangles for fictional shows.
This content was originally posted by: edna16

Am already freaking out with the suggestion of a love triangle. I like the purity of Ganga and Mahadev relationship though she loved him initially. Am happy to see Mahadev's love only for Parvati. Lets reserve such triangles for fictional shows.

about love triangle,yeah they can't show it but come one there are myths.well we are not demanding any love triangle,the topic is why she cursed ganga when she saved her son.
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She cursed Ganga because Ganga called Parvati's son as Gangaputra. Firstly Parvati is dealing with the trauma of loosing her baby and now this. It is an instant reaction of a protective wailing mother.
This content was originally posted by: edna16

She cursed Ganga because Ganga called Parvati's son as Gangaputra. Firstly Parvati is dealing with the trauma of loosing her baby and now this. It is an instant reaction of a protective wailing mother.

she should have brought back that urja to parvati.then parvati would shower her with boons.ah...ganga maa is so bholi,couldn't understand this wonderful oppurtunity.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sihv-Ganga myth originated in middle ages in the form of folk tales and litrerature ...its not mentioned in any Veda or Purana as far as I know.
We know for fact tht Ganga married Shantanu during Mahabharata...would she marry another man if she was Shiv's wife ??
If sombody had Shiv as her husband I doubt she would even look at any other man 😛

This content was originally posted by: nniks

Sihv-Ganga myth originated in middle ages in the form of folk tales and litrerature ...its not mentioned in any Veda or Purana as far as I know.
We know for fact tht Ganga married Shantanu during Mahabharata...would she marry another man if she was Shiv's wife ??
If sombody had Shiv as her husband I doubt she would even look at any other man 😛

ganga resides in shiva,how could she marry shantanu?it maybe another form of ganga as she is spread all over india.but the ganga that resides in shiva is pure,she can not marry anyone,she is devoted to shiva only.
sry i started this love triangle thing but now i am stopping it.please only discuss her curse here,they are not gonna show any love between mahadeva and ganga so why to discuss it.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As i mentioned before Every Curse uttered by Parvati and every boon given by mahadev are always significant.
Every fight that shiv and parvati have will also result in something positive for the betterment of all the universe.