Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aah the Comparisons ... -RanJi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know..Rangu is a sweetheart... has a heart of Gold and takes all jibes n barbs in his stride..!

But But .. oft past few days... Anjie seems to be hell bent to make a point of him not being as romantic.. or as adventurous as... Ashu..!

Do u all think.. this could lead to a major RanJi fall out? 

We had read an article a couple of days back of the next track being about RanJi baby related strife... so is it the subtle start to an imminent time of trouble?

Whats ur take?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good thoughtful post.. tanu ji.. yeah i agree with you.. anjie seems pushing ranga too much on nt being romantic enough openly i guess that's what irritates her the most... i am game on actually for their track...
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too noticed in the last two episodes Anjie was giving tana to Rangu for not being as romantic as Ashu & advised him to learn from Ashu..as far as  I know man doesn't like (I think no one likes) comparison,If Anji goes overboard   it will sure create MU between them.
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good post Tanu ðŸ˜Š I agree with u ..I also noticed ..and this can bring some MU ... Let's see how their track is been taken forward.Edited by LuvRanJi - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya tanuji,i agree with you.anji is trying to push ranga.so this could create misundestand in both of them.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yes.. tanu

Anji is irritating me in this... yesterday, I was expecting, RAnji too to participate in the dance.. but dint happen
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, agree with you Tanu. This type of comparison can bring MU between the two.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Actually i think things will really reach boiling point when Anjie mite taunt on the difference in lifestyle of AshNi n RanJi . u know the whole earning part.! 
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Actually i think things will really reach boiling point when Anjie mite taunt on the difference in lifestyle of AshNi n RanJi . u know the whole earning part.! 

Agree
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, looks like this is an opening for a parallel track to show compatiability issues in same age group couples.
Anyway Ranga seems to be laughing it off now but don't know for how much longer😕