Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

   
Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Biggest Fan ? Abhijeet Sawant / Amit Sana (Page 8)

Poll Question: Whom U r the biggest fan of ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
183 [46.45%]
151 [38.32%]
19 [4.82%]
6 [1.52%]
2 [0.51%]
2 [0.51%]
27 [6.85%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [1.02%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 1886

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged

they r all gud actually! but abhis latkas and jhatkas just blow me awaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

and shama i know..... actually i realy luv amit and his voice and i think hes gr8 , hes very wise and i know hell be more successful than abhi coz hes very intelligent whereas abhi i feel will lag behind coz hes very dumb which i am too maybe this is one more reason i like him more than ne one else coz hes dumb like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed



Edited by vcool - 21 June 2005 at 8:48am

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Joined: 23 March 2005
Posts: 559

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcool

and shama i know..... actually i realy luv amit and his voice and i think hes gr8 , hes very wise and i know hell be more successful than abhi coz hes very intelligent whereas abhi i feel will lag behind coz hes very dumb which i am too maybe this is one more reason i like him more than ne one else coz hes dumb like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

First of all, I'd like to let u know that I m with ya all the way!!!!! ClapClapClap

Amit rocks and he'll go far!!! Once again he's proved that he's unique and talented, with his CHAL DIYE......

Btw, gr8 avatar!! He's looking quite hot!!!Embarrassed

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Joined: 19 March 2005
Posts: 2076

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcool

hes very dumb which i am too maybe this is one more reason i like him more than ne one else coz hes dumb like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

U r not dumb!!!!!!! u r one of my favs 4m this forum! Hug Bcoz u r honest!!!

by the y dont i see my name in ur msg......CryCry

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 1886

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shama

thx vcool, but it seems that my msg was ineffective!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused...............LOL

thank u thhikana for the avatar same goes for urs, arey janu how can i forget ya, i was answering this quetion of shama thats why i said her name, thanx for saying  i am honest but not as much as ur MashAllah, thanx for saying i am not dumb but if u ever meet me u'll see wat i am talkin ' abtLOL!, ur also one of my favs 4m this forum coz ur honest, funny , cute and very intelligent! keep it up! i know amits new song rox!Clap

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Joined: 19 March 2005
Posts: 2076

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcool

Originally posted by Shama

thx vcool, but it seems that my msg was ineffective!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused...............LOL

thank u thhikana for the avatar same goes for urs, arey janu how can i forget ya, i was answering this quetion of shama thats why i said her name, thanx for saying  i am honest but not as much as ur MashAllah, thanx for saying i am not dumb but if u ever meet me u'll see wat i am talkin ' abtLOL!, ur also one of my favs 4m this forum coz ur honest, funny , cute and very intelligent! keep it up! i know amits new song rox!Clap

thanx so much!! By the way, dumb r those who thinks they r very smart and superior! but u r very down to earth & sweet!

so, that makes u not dumb! (proved)

 

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 19 December 2004
Posts: 8833

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hehehe yup reems di (vcool) ur not dumb ur the sweetest and thikkana ur rocking ur so sweet n cute i luv ur posts they're so....so....so gr8 n loving heheh and awesome n shama di's as well u guys make me laugh so muchLOL
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Joined: 19 March 2005
Posts: 2076

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanx Mysterygirl_me....Hug
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Joined: 23 March 2005
Posts: 559

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

hehehe yup reems di (vcool) ur not dumb ur the sweetest and thikkana ur rocking ur so sweet n cute i luv ur posts they're so....so....so gr8 n loving heheh and awesome n shama di's as well u guys make me laugh so muchLOL

Mysterygirl_me.............thank u, thank u, thank u........Embarrassed

Vcool, u r like ur name in every way, and its gr8 to have u hereClap!!!

btw.....wat are ur names???Big smile



Edited by Shama - 22 June 2005 at 1:00pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pics of Little Amit and Grown Amit

Author: murwareed   Replies: 5   Views: 1369

murwareed 5 1369 25 September 2007 at 6:20pm by amna_20
AMIT AMIT AMIT!

Author: sexc_111   Replies: 7   Views: 1005

sexc_111 7 1005 15 September 2007 at 11:03am by r@m$h@
Amit,Amit,Amit,Amit,Amit,Amit,Amit,Amit

2 3

Author: surveen_kapoor   Replies: 16   Views: 2333

surveen_kapoor 16 2333 07 September 2007 at 5:16pm by RiyaK09
amit amit amit amit

Author: Mehr-k   Replies: 7   Views: 772

Mehr-k 7 772 02 September 2007 at 11:50am by seiza
AMIT AMIT AMIT AMIT AMIT AMIT AMIT AMIT

2 3

Author: TinkyWinky   Replies: 22   Views: 2780

TinkyWinky 22 2780 16 July 2007 at 2:46am by ghetto_princess

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index