Mokesh Pancholi
Rahul Saxena
Vishual Kothari
Amit Tandon
Harish Moyal
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

Yeah all the best raju bhaiya!

This is 4 mukul bhaiya if u r reading where r u?????????????

And this 4 rida if she is reading  Where r u too???????????

[QUOTE=luving_gal_neha]

Thanks Neha for your wishes.  I think you too are a big fan of Abhijeet Sawant..

If possible reply to me

take care

raju...

Originally posted by rajusalkar

My pleasure it is!!! Yes i am i mean i will like him till he is dwn to earth and one he crossess a limit tha๐Ÿ˜ก.... I luv his i try and post my views over other... In that case if i have ever hurted ne1 SORRY!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

i agree wid u neha , i'll like him  till hes down to earth, btw when did he cross his limit? usually when i watch his interviews hes down to earth, however i guess his latest one was with zoom, which i didint see coz i dont have zoom, how was it btw,but his interview with the newspaper was a little too much EGOISTIC        &nbs p;         &nbs p;        i hope that he doesnt change that much, i hope, i hope, ihope, but the newspapers r usually messing up his age so maybe this as well, also he  probably gives his interviews in hindi, so when they translate  it becomes egoistic, newayz if he remains the sweet and humble guy , i wish him the best of luck for a very bright future!Edited by vcool - 18 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†good to see abhijeet here,but amit was also the best ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by vini_here - 18 years ago

ABHIJEET SAWANT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

OH PLZZZZ NO AMIT SANA

DA PPL HU FINK AMIT SANA IS DESERVIN DAT AIN'T TRUE COZ ABHIJEET ROCKS!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!!!!

** Edited by Viewbie: Ur not supposed to use large font on the forum **
Edited by living.doll - 18 years ago
Originally posted by babyhazel

Turn down the volume kid!!!! We can hear u anyway!!!

I WILL VOTE FOR ABHIJEET SAWANT.HE IS THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST........................................

** Edited by Viewbie: No large fonts please **
Edited by living.doll - 18 years ago
n yet amit sana is leading ๐Ÿ˜†lol