Sur Kshetra

Pakistani's Talent need be gracious towards India (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjaban

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistani's Talent need be gracious towards India (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by happyviewer

All pakistani singers who get a chance to sing in India have nothing but appreciation for India, they always praise the people there and call India their second home, and that they never felt like they were in another country.
Whats happening on this show is silly,and is being done as planned. this show never intended to be about peace, its sole purpose is to rile up the audience by the khaternak music and pausing on khaternak expressions. dont you think atif apni rozi pay kyun laat mare ga?
LOL from day 1 mjhe pata ha sab drama ha gujju ke jai ho LOLLOLLOL 
atif channel ke support ke beghair itna mo nahe khul sakta india channel ke upar LOLLOLLOL

Rebel who do u mean by "Gujju"???? ConfusedEmbarrassedJust want to make sure it is not directed towards Gujaratis as HR is one of the captain..Trust me I am no HR fan.   I will hold my comments once I know what you mean by "Gujju"

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjaban

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by happyviewer

All pakistani singers who get a chance to sing in India have nothing but appreciation for India, they always praise the people there and call India their second home, and that they never felt like they were in another country.
Whats happening on this show is silly,and is being done as planned. this show never intended to be about peace, its sole purpose is to rile up the audience by the khaternak music and pausing on khaternak expressions. dont you think atif apni rozi pay kyun laat mare ga?
LOL from day 1 mjhe pata ha sab drama ha gujju ke jai ho LOLLOLLOL 
atif channel ke support ke beghair itna mo nahe khul sakta india channel ke upar LOLLOLLOL

Rebel who do u mean by "Gujju"???? ConfusedEmbarrassedJust want to make sure it is not directed towards Gujaratis as HR is one of the captain..Trust me I am no HR fan.   I will hold my comments once I know what you mean by "Gujju"
Gujju matlab gajendera singh 
not about gujurati Confused mjhe to pata bhi nahe ke himesh gujrati ha 
I knew that you meant "Gajendra" but was not sure so I asked Big smile...I aways give you BOD my dear...Yes Himesh Gujarati hai aur main bhi Embarrassed But that should not make me bias Big smile...But wanted know who you meant..

I agree GS brought regionalism since C-2005 days and rest is history...that is his money making strategy-TRP = more money...

I can still forgive GS for all the nonsense because he gave a platform to many many young ones to come and display their talent...From 90s SRGM was free of TRP & Voting...C-2005 he tasted money and got greedy...Now it is a whole diff ball game...Doggie dog world...Embarrassed

IS SK a Gajendra singh production?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdTony_StraK786

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well thing ashaji wasquiet rude  what did she means by we indians let pakistani singers sing in our industry and this shows how big our heart is  ( something like that ) what is that supposed to mean i dont want to be rude but that was not a very pleasant statement and about atif yeah he gain  more popularity through singing in india but he was offered he . and i dont think atif was rude he was just saying she should give fair marks whats wrong in that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimhuny.thebestlarki_punjaban

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplusfanno1

wellthingashaji wasquiet rude what did she means by we indians let pakistani singers sing in our industry and this shows how big our heart is ( something like that ) what is that supposed to mean i dont want to be rude but that was not a very pleasant statement and about atif yeah he gain more popularity through singing in india but he was offered he . and i dont think atif was rude he was just saying she should give fair marks whats wrong in that

Well he asking her to be fair itself is rude... Ashaji is in the judges panel cos she has earned it... Pointing fingers only to her or telling she is bias is utter disrespect... Atif needs a crash course in Humility...Ashaji is a legend and she doesn't need to take such digs... Her singing is itself her TRP...she doesn't need drama to prove we point... Atif can reside to drama cos his singing is ummm not up to the par... All the Pakistani contestants are far more superior in singing than Atif...
Isn't it ironic that not once has Atif been able to point out the exact place where a contestant was not I. Sur... How can he he himself doesn't know what Sur is and what taal is...

Di, SK is a Gajju production... And it's Gajju for Ghajendra not Gujju LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s123viApril2007Dabulls23

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saida

Do you feel like Atif Aslam is being disresptectful?

India did launch him and give him a jumpstart to his career as a singer? I highly doubht if he was in Pakistan he would ever be on this level. I feel Pakistani talent that comes to India should have some respect level for India, India does not have to even entertain their dreams but it is and I think they deserve some respect!

Atif wasn't launched by India he was pretty established and already did his albums and earned the fame before singing for Indian movies ... yes singing in Indians films did help him to become more successful as a singer .. further he is not really insulting anyone .. just a thought u should consider both sides of coin ...

aiimhuny.thebest

aiim

aiim

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
india never lanuched a single pakistani singer ,this is a fact tht they provide a bigger platform  to pakistani singers who r already famous and quite establish in PAKISTAN . india may use of their services and pakistani r being paid of tht ... ,but tht doesnt mean pakistani cant even stand and say wht  they feel .like 

huny.thebestSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.