Sur Kshetra

Pakistani's Talent need be gracious towards India - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Rebel who do u mean by "Gujju"???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜³Just want to make sure it is not directed towards Gujaratis as HR is one of the captain..Trust me I am no HR fan.   I will hold my comments once I know what you mean by "Gujju"

Gujju matlab gajendera singh 
not about gujurati πŸ˜• mjhe to pata bhi nahe ke himesh gujrati ha 
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Gujju matlab gajendera singh 

not about gujurati πŸ˜• mjhe to pata bhi nahe ke himesh gujrati ha 

I knew that you meant "Gajendra" but was not sure so I asked πŸ˜ƒ...I aways give you BOD my dear...Yes Himesh Gujarati hai aur main bhi 😳 But that should not make me bias πŸ˜ƒ...But wanted know who you meant..

I agree GS brought regionalism since C-2005 days and rest is history...that is his money making strategy-TRP = more money...

I can still forgive GS for all the nonsense because he gave a platform to many many young ones to come and display their talent...From 90s SRGM was free of TRP & Voting...C-2005 he tasted money and got greedy...Now it is a whole diff ball game...Doggie dog world...😳

IS SK a Gajendra singh production?
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
well thing ashaji wasquiet rude  what did she means by we indians let pakistani singers sing in our industry and this shows how big our heart is  ( something like that ) what is that supposed to mean i dont want to be rude but that was not a very pleasant statement and about atif yeah he gain  more popularity through singing in india but he was offered he . and i dont think atif was rude he was just saying she should give fair marks whats wrong in that 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: starplusfanno1

wellthingashaji wasquiet rude what did she means by we indians let pakistani singers sing in our industry and this shows how big our heart is ( something like that ) what is that supposed to mean i dont want to be rude but that was not a very pleasant statement and about atif yeah he gain more popularity through singing in india but he was offered he . and i dont think atif was rude he was just saying she should give fair marks whats wrong in that

Well he asking her to be fair itself is rude... Ashaji is in the judges panel cos she has earned it... Pointing fingers only to her or telling she is bias is utter disrespect... Atif needs a crash course in Humility...Ashaji is a legend and she doesn't need to take such digs... Her singing is itself her TRP...she doesn't need drama to prove we point... Atif can reside to drama cos his singing is ummm not up to the par... All the Pakistani contestants are far more superior in singing than Atif...
Isn't it ironic that not once has Atif been able to point out the exact place where a contestant was not I. Sur... How can he he himself doesn't know what Sur is and what taal is...

Di, SK is a Gajju production... And it's Gajju for Ghajendra not Gujju πŸ˜†...
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saida

Do you feel like Atif Aslam is being disresptectful?

India did launch him and give him a jumpstart to his career as a singer? I highly doubht if he was in Pakistan he would ever be on this level. I feel Pakistani talent that comes to India should have some respect level for India, India does not have to even entertain their dreams but it is and I think they deserve some respect!

Atif wasn't launched by India he was pretty established and already did his albums and earned the fame before singing for Indian movies ... yes singing in Indians films did help him to become more successful as a singer .. further he is not really insulting anyone .. just a thought u should consider both sides of coin ...
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
india never lanuched a single pakistani singer ,this is a fact tht they provide a bigger platform  to pakistani singers who r already famous and quite establish in PAKISTAN . india may use of their services and pakistani r being paid of tht ... ,but tht doesnt mean pakistani cant even stand and say wht  they feel .like 
April2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aiim

india never lanuched a single pakistani singer ,this is a fact tht they provide a bigger platform  to pakistani singers who r already famous and quite establish in PAKISTAN . india may use of their services and pakistani r being paid of tht ... ,but tht doesnt mean pakistani cant even stand and say wht  they feel .like 

Insulting and denigrating singers and questioning judgement of Ashaji who is a legend and proved her herself many times over..  doesn't fall under speaking your mind..that is called abusive and insulting Indian jury and singers. There seems to be a cultural gap..most Pakistanis think it okay and even good to act like Atif and most Indians are horrified.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday i only watched the episode and by God, I was disgusted by the scripted fights and tantrums and insulting and all that crap. I like everyone be it HR or Atif Aslam or the Judges but seriously do they really have to show all that.
Why does the Ind-Pak thing is treated like that? I personally dont care if one's from either of the two. We need to put all these things aside. And peacefully sing.
It was supposed to be a singing show where people from both countries showcase their talent and mingle together. Insted leave the contestants the Captains themsleves are creating such fuss. Cant they not have it scripted. πŸ˜”