Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saida

Groupbie

saida

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Can we start posting photos of the outfits she wears? She has amazing style on that show and looks so good!

She is a great host, very neutral, she is very cheerful and smily, even when she is put on spot she knows how to balance her opinions so nothing is unfair. I really think she has talent and is skilled for this job. I hope she can continue to be neutral and spread positive energy!! It must be tough since she is Indian to cheer on Pakistan at the same time. She is doing a good job!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akhter001MahinKMicha1005Nibelungenliedhuny.thebestPriya_990ashlok4everWhiteNights.cl0wnNiki_cool-naureen786-mainepyarkiyaSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha Takia Outfits in Sur Kshetra" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Ayesha pls stop unneccessary giggling...It does not suit you as a host...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehreen.sarah75pomegranateWhiteNights.Anondo.R

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I think her giggling is natural.. atleast she isn't being fake ..and about being professional, well everyone have their own style. Look at Manish Paul singing Honey Singhs filthy lyrics to all actresses. Now that's unprofessional. LOL

Coming back to the topic, yes, her outfits are just amazing and I'm inspired. We can surely post them here, after all  BAKRAAA EID is coming...Need some ideas Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhter001Nibelungenlied

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saida

Can we start posting photos of the outfits she wears? She has amazing style on that show and looks so good!

She is a great host, very neutral, she is very cheerful and smily, even when she is put on spot she knows how to balance her opinions so nothing is unfair. I really think she has talent and is skilled for this job. I hope she can continue to be neutral and spread positive energy!! It must be tough since she is Indian to cheer on Pakistan at the same time. She is doing a good job!

I don't like her outfits at all...they are too baggy and lose and totally shapeless..like a tent from top to bottom..it seems that she is wearing a triangle tent..you don't see her legs at all...she seems to dragging the top..

Edited by April2007 - 24 September 2012 at 10:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BellaKsarah75preetie

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I like her outfits too, i love it when she wears Indian! She is a great host yes but sometimes she giggles too much but its okay haha LOL
I dont  think it must be tough for her as an Indian to also cheer for Pakistan..i am also Indian but it doesnt matter for me who is from which country, its about who is the best singer and i like both the Indian and Pakistani singers Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mehreen.Nibelungenliedhuny.thebestNiki_coolSamraat_92mainepyarkiya

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i like her giggles

and her outfit r gr8 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedmainepyarkiyaSamraat_92

anaad

anaad

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i also like her outfits a lot...so happy she isn't wearing those boring western clothes that most female host wear on tv shows...And i really like her giggling...she comes across as a teenager who secretly giggles after hearing something funny...she looks so cute when she does that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedmajaSamraat_92mainepyarkiya

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I like her cutooo giggling nd her outfits..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nibelungenliedmainepyarkiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.