Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Note: Hey guys! This idea for an OS just popped into my mind and I decided to write it. It's not brilliant, I know, but I'll blame that on the fact that it's way past midnight & I'm exhausted!

Enjoy & please leave feedback! PMs will be sent tomorrow Smile

Ghausia 

Foundations

The hairs at the back of her neck prickled in an all-too-familiar way as she sensed his presence behind her. She could feel his proximity, her breath hitching despite the protests her brain was sending to her foolish heart.

He was slowly ascending the steps, scolding himself for not thinking of this before. Of course she'd be at the mandir, he thought with a subtle roll of his eyes. His steps faltered slightly as her hunched figure came into view, her back facing him. From such a small glimpse, Arnav could already tell that his bride looked breathtakingly beautiful. The jasmine wrapped around her hair, fixing it in place; the intricate embroidery that adorned her green, gold and pink lehenga, shimmering when the light overhead hit it at certain angles. Just this sight of her caused his heart to beat at an abnormally fast rate - how would he react when he saw how angelic she lookedfrom the front? Her golden jewellery adding to the glow of her radiant face, her mehndi-clad hands that proved she belonged to him. At that moment, Arnav knew without a shadow of doubt that he would never be able to leave or live without this woman; this crazy woman that fell into his arms and took his heart captive from that moment.

Gazing up once at the stars for an injection of strength, he climbed the remaining steps and stood behind her crouching form. Neither one of them spoke, waiting for the other to begin. Arnav eventually gave in and broke the tense silence.

"Khushi, I-"
"What do you want from me, Arnavji? Why did you do this to me?" Arnav, taken aback by the rage in her eyes as she turned herself around to face him, was momentarily dumbstruck at her words.
"Khushi, I'm here aren't I? We really need to talk."
"About what, Arnavji? What is left to talk about? You didn't even give me a second thought all that time you left me at the mandap, and now you're suddenly chasing after me?" She turned away from him, choking back her tears before they had the opportunity to betray her; her voice suddenly turning weak, reflecting how she felt. "Do you know what they all called me Arnavji? Do you know how much they all humiliated me and my entire family for punching above our weight?"
"Khushi, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Dadi was-" Khushi suddenly turned to face him, looking him square in the eye.
"Did you ever love me Arnavji? Or are you just a really good actor? Everything, all those words you said to me last night - were they all lies?" Just as Arnav was about to respond, Khushi interrupted. "You planned all of this didn't you? You made me fall so hard in love with you that I went against my beliefs and gave you everything I had. You agreed to marry me with all the rituals, and for what? So that when it came down to it you could just strip me of my dignity and humiliate me as much as was humanly possible?" Arnav grabbed Khushi by the shoulders and pulled her so her body was flush against his.
"After all this time, everything we've been through you think I'd be capable of such a thing?" His voice cracked as he spoke. "Khushi, you still don't realise that I can't tolerate if anyone humiliates or hurts you in any way? Why would I do that, Khushi?" Khushi pushed him away roughly.
"I don't know, Mr Raizada, why would you do that? I obviously don't know the first thing about what really goes on in that mind of yours so why don't you answer your own question?" She turned to leave and Arnav grabbed her wrist.
"Khushi, please. Let me explain and I'll tell you everything."
"No Arnavji. Not this time." She released herself from his grip and began walking away. Arnav, unwilling to give up that easily, called out to her.
"Khushi, you can't do this. What about everything we have?" Khushi turned to look at Arnav one last time, allowing herself to get lost in those mesmerising eyes one last time & forget for a moment that none of it was real. After a long pause she finally responded.
"You've broken my trust more times than I care to remember, and I can't take it anymore. All we had was a relationship based on lies, Arnavji. And now it's over." 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by .Ghausia. - 25 September 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

rachealurs_anamikalovebadhanlocakpk1002manisDevilwaysCool_docshivani15A...LoveRPmalosecrazyjitmowlamaaziaArshi143ArnavarmaankhusipraAtyaydesisoaps05WanieARattyswamiTheDreamyKidReader_HobbySuni-Siaa-ashishjaoreiLuvYellowBonhi_ipkkndamimusinajnarshubhadaskGlimmer-Dee-indy12medha16HeebsMahi1219sonshineDalmuthuyaVasantiLadMaddy1270Samyxx.DivaDeluxe.nazibahipkknd-fanP4rveen12SilentShadowTitaliya_APriafnaPunkin22fffan123DivyaS.ShikhaKhushihindu4lyflara3110rupzloveuMISTIEayshaomarCDlovenewmoon2011Hot.Pink.HeelsTINA!-kitzdoll-LyssaPieNidsubh007Isa_defreya123drunkiiebabetinselSimi939-ElmoFuj-IsleOfCaprichavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Foundations" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
simply fabulous..loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

iLuvYellow

Goldie

iLuvYellow

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome... A little sad though :(

.Sia.

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
fabulous

.Sia.

NAFISA09

IF-Dazzler

NAFISA09

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
awesome but a lil sad.. though i wud not want dis in d show... but well written...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu.Sia.

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome. But a bit sad.

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the feedback guys Smile
& just to clarify - this is not what I want to happen in the show. It was just something random I felt like writing and posting to you guys while you're waiting for the next chapter of Tantalising Touch Wink

sihu

nazibah

IF-Dazzler

nazibah

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Aww it was beautiful...thanks for the Pm!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.