Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/123/123919nqbdnpq35j.gif

http://i.imgur.com/T5f6y.gif

*The CC's are throwing flowers on a pair doing their saath phere*

Sami:
*wipes tears* Our Yuvika is finally getting married to her Salman Khan.
Stuti: That's Salman Khan? Shocked *squints eyes* Di, i think you need glasses. That's Chunky Pandey. Stern Smile *waits a minute* MERI DOST KI SHAADI HAIII
Neha: Shut. Up. How many times do i have to tell you how terrible of a singer you are?
Radha: While we're at this wedding, why don't we advertise our next Kolaveri Thread? Seems pretty relevant to me. Geek
Suvi: That *pauses to swallow the cookie* is SUCH a great idea. Let's. Approve

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/767/767314usxm2azb0j.gif

Jot: The first segment is Crazies&Their Weddings!

Rani:
Followed by a Top 10 Interesting [Tellywood] Weddings!

Neha:
And how can we go on without some fun Relationship Riddles?

Stuti:
And to end it as usual, we have a game -The Perfect Couple!

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/767/767314usxm2azb0j.gif

Sami:
Enjoy Kolaveri Chat With The Crazies [September] Meri Shaadi Ka Khayal! Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/D8AyK.gif

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/123/123919nqbdnpq35j.gif

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 27 September 2012 at 5:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRcurledupsadffi--Divzfan---Drama_Queen-MP_RadhaDUGGUliciousYum_SRoblivious.Cutiepie Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Kolaveri Chat With The Crazies-Meri Shaadi..||" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Crazies & their weddings

*At the CC residence* 

Stutz(watching tv): *haye* Day Dreaming

Shareen: what did you see on tv now?
 Geek

Stutz: I am in heaven..ArHi will finally get married! 

Neha: its wedding season kya?..first ArHi then Virat-Maanvi now you can see Adi preparing for his so called Shaadi..Stern Smile

Suvi: True! i switched on the radio this morning and guess which song was playing? Mehendi laga ke rakna! ROFL

Jot: Don't scare me people! 

Rani: why are you scared? its how life works! you got to go live with your hubby! Big smile

Aashi: and think na Jot! weddings are so beautiful!! adding the fun you can have with your relatives and stuff! Star

Jot: Dont tell me..you guys already planned your dream weddings! Shocked

Rani:
 i don't know about others but i did..Blushing

Neha: Describe na..

I'm a girl with many gorgeous guys in my life: Shahrukh Khan, Barun Sobti, Karan Tacker, Karan V. Grover, Tom Brady, David Beckham...Girls if you're a fan of any of the mentioned names above, MOVE ASIDE. Those boys are taken!!! Okay I'll stop. ROFL

At the word of marriage my very first reaction would be: 

I believe marriage is one of the most beautiful things a girl will ever witness in her lifetime. I know my capability as well as my parents capability and I won't want anything that would be greater than what they will be able to give me. Therefore I'm not one of those girls to want a lavish HUGE bollywood style wedding because I know that my family & myself isn't capable of that. I would want a wedding where everyone who is important to me is present. That would include all family and friends. 

That would be the most important thing to me, to have all those I care about present with me on the big day! I haven't really thought whether I would want my wedding in India or the USA. I think the whole wedding atmosphere is different in India and therefore I'm leaning more towards India. I would want a lavish (something that my family is capable of) wedding. I'd totally have a bollywood-ish style wedding. Typical bollywood scene type of marriage. Day Dreaming

I know I'd totally cry so much at my wedding. I'd be leaving the 3 most important people in my life (dad, mom, sister) and starting a whole new journey in a new family. The parents I have grown up with, I would have to leave. Cry I would start a whole new journey with my partner.

Friends be ready to dance for me!! LOL

I would want a beautiful reception with all my family &  friends performing for me. LOL

What creativity! ROFL

Well that pretty much sums it all up! A nice sweet, simple wedding with friends and family to celebrate the occasion with me and my hubby! Embarrassed

Yuvika: Wow!! Day Dreaming..who else have their dream weddings planned? 

Stutz: Me!! Big smile

Shareen: we should have suspected! 

Jot: So! what are you waiting for? Tell
!! D'oh

MERI shaaadiii!!!! You'll know? I wanna elopeLOL YA! I wanna elope! I mean.. kitna mazaa aayega naiBig smile The planning? Running away with the person you love? WOW!ROFLROFL Ofcourse, family ki izzat ka kyaShocked SO, even though "bhaag ke shaadi karna" is fascinating.. I will prefer a proper rituals-filled marriageEmbarrassed ONLY for family ki izzat ROFLROFL

RITUALS! I LOVE mehendi!! And dulhan ki mehendi.. HAYEEEDay DreamingDay Dreaming PLUS! Who can forget the sangeet? I wanna romance with my to-be patidev.. OMG OMG OMG.. Imagine a Teri Meri Love Sequence between Stuti and him on their Sangeet.. AIYYOOO!!!! *faints* NO NO.. I can't faint.. Suhaag raat is leftBlushingBlushingBlushing *runs to find a guy*
Meri shaadi kara do koi!!! ROFLROFLROFL 

Radha: why we even bothered to ask her? Wacko

Sami:
yeah! she want to elope! Geek

Jot: ROFL..Stutiii..i will help ya find a guy + eloping!! Approve

Aashi: oh god! people don't mind them! What about you guys? i am sure you all have fantastic ideas for your weddings! Wink

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 28 September 2012 at 3:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyR-Drama_Queen-curledupsadffiDUGGUliciousoblivious.Cutiepie Rani

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/65/65431yc7daenr9e.gif

Top 10 Interesting Weddings

Abha-Karan's Marriage
[Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli]

These 2 got married 7 times! Tellywood marriage history broken. *ding ding ding*

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1188/1188638ea245ms2x6.gif

Arnav&Khushi's Wedding
[Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon]

Arnav and Khushi's first wedding was not only based on a misunderstanding but was also done forcefully without Khushi's consent. There were also no phere but it was a straight out, sindoor and manglsutra event. *invisible pandit smiles at them*

Madhubala&Rishab's Half Wedding
[Madhubala-Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon]

One, the reason they get married is because Rishab likes to control Madhu and two, it's the only way he'll give her money for her father's treatment. Also, the groom was drunk and the wedding took place at a film set with only 4 phere. All bow down to drunk "RK" for getting married to someone who considers herself "dead". *applause*

Angad&Kripa's Revenge Marriage
[Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai]

The two get married to each other to take revenge from one another and had initially planned to make each other's lives hell but it's another story that it never happened. LOL Also, the police turned up at the wedding and almost stopped it from happening. Plus, the two were constantly thinking of ways to make the other's life hell with each phera. Woo, here goes Kripa's 2nd failed marriage. *excitement*

Arjun & Ovi's Marriage
[Pavitra Rishta]

He was to get married to the girl he loved, Purvi until she emotional blackmailed him into marrying her sister Ovi who's been obsessed with him since they were kids. Another "humari adhuri prem kahani" tragedy.

Jai&Bani's Last Minute Marriage
[Kasam Se]

Jai was getting married to Pia until she decided, hey! I've always wanted to run away on my wedding day and force my sister to take my place! So, she runs away and poor Bani has to take her place to ensure her family's honour stays intact.

Dutta&Nakusha's Wedding
[Laagi Tujhse Lagan]

Dutta and Nakusha's wedding was one of its kind and became a trendsetter for other marriages on TV. Dutta married Nakusha in a true "Gangster" ish-style: drunk groom, bride looking lost etc. Overall, an action packed and intense wedding, just as expected for a Gangster.

Sandhya&Yuvraj's Wedding
[Rakht Sambandh]

The bride is blind, the groom is a transgender and at the end of the episode, the bride's father is found dead. Isn't that everyone's dream wedding? *dreamy eyes*

Maan&Geet's Marriage
[Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi]

There was an vengeful brother who sneaks into the groom's house and tries to burn the bride, his sister. Before this incident however, Geet gets stranded in her parlor and Maan shows up on a horse to rescue his bride. Fairytale with a touch of crazy brother. Perfect. *rolls eyes*

Sumit&Kumkum's Wedding
[Kumkum]

Everyone's just waiting for something to happen until the unexpected of the unexpected happens. Sumit drags Kumkum to the mandap, puts sindoor in her maang and bam! They're married.

Well lovely IF-ians, those were OUR Top 10 Interesting Weddings! What are yours?

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/65/65431yc7daenr9e.gif

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 27 September 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRcurledup-Drama_Queen---Divzfan--MP_Radhaoblivious.DUGGUliciousCutiepie Rani

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Relationship Riddles

Neha: Cookie, what's my sister's child to meConfused?
Jot: Urm.. your nieceApprove.
Neha: And whats my Bua's husband to meErmm?
Sami: English mein uncle, Hindi mein FufaLOL
Rani: Man.. you'll rock at relations! I get SO confusedShocked!
Radha: I have got to know relations better after getting marriedCool.
Stuti: Really? I can never get them rightStern Smile!
Suvi: Lets have some funEvil Smile I really wanna see how well our forum-wasi's are, when it comes to relationsWink

Yes! Lets get you'll to workROFL
So basically, following are 5 riddles. You need to analyze them, and tell us what relations do they signify. For example,

The wife of the son of your father is your?
Answer: Sister-In-Law (Saali)

Easy no? Lets Begin!
(Post all your answers in the thread itself!)

1. The daughter of the daughter of your mother's sister's daughter's father's sister-in-law?
(Aapki maa ki behen ki beti k pita ki saali ki beti ki beti?)

2. The son-in-law of your sister's brother-in-law's mother's grand-daughter's grand-mother's(maternal) son-in-law?
(Aapke behen ke jiaji ki maa ki poti ki nani k damad?)

3. The daughter of your husband's daughter's uncle's(paternal) wife's son's grandmother's(paternal) husband?
(Aapke pati ki beti k chacha ki patni k bete ki dadi k pati ki beti?)

4. The son of your aunt's(paternal) uncle's(paternal) mother's grand-daughter's husband's sister-in-law?
(Chachi k chacha ki maa ki poti k pati ki saali ka beta?)

5. The mother of your brother's nephew's father's mother's daughter-in-law's sister?
(Aapke bhai k bhaanje k pita ki maa ki bahu ki behen ki maa?)

Edited by -Stutz- - 27 September 2012 at 7:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRYuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.--Divzfan--curledup-Drama_Queen-MP_RadhaDUGGUliciousoblivious.Cutiepie Rani

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

meri yaar ki shaadi

So we have seen some mind blowing posts haven't we citizens? And I must say the CC's are rocking it this season, strictly because we all want that groom coming in on a white horse with his face covered dressed in the most gorgeous sherwani.

BUT BUT but we are girls of today's generation hence we want him to come in a white SUV Wink (ASR reference) but he still wearing the sherwani. ROFL

I guess somethings never change.

BUT here is one thing the CC's are letting you change.

Wanna know?

Scroll down.

and down.

further.

come on.

meri yaar ki shaadi haiii

yes that's right pair up your friend with a telly wood actor/actress. YES that's right you heard me. Now many of you would want Barun Sobti can I just say hes taken?

by who I hear?

moi.

ahahahhaha!

So go on ladies and gents, create the perfect bride and groom by pairing your bestie with a telly wood actor.

Post the pairs and let us know why Big smile

crazy creatives

Edited by curledup - 29 September 2012 at 7:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyR-Drama_Queen---Divzfan--MP_Radha-Stutz-oblivious.DUGGUliciousCutiepie Rani

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Great job guys ROFL ROFL ROFL  I shall BRB soon.. hey btw!!!! how come Radha  - S wedding wasn't featured on the BEST wedding list uhm!!!!!  I shall punish  you all for that Angry ROFL ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.BubblyRYuvika_15curledup-Stutz-oblivious.DUGGUliciousCutiepie Rani

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

1. The daughter of the daughter of your mother's sister's daughter's father's sister-in-law?

My daughter.

My mother > Khaala > Cousin > Khaloo > Mother > Me > My daughter.

2. The son-in-law of your sister's brother-in-law's mother's grand-daughter's grand-mother's(maternal) son-in-law?

My husband.
Sister > My husband > Husband's mother > My daughter > My mother > My husband.

3. The daughter of your husband's daughter's uncle's(paternal) wife's son's grandmother's(paternal) husband?

Phuppo / Bua

My husband > Daughter > Uncle > Chachi > Cousin > Dadi > Dada > Phuppo!

4. The son of your aunt's(paternal) uncle's(paternal) mother's grand-daughter's husband's sister-in-law?

Chachi's sister's son.
Chachi > Chachi's father > Chachi's dadi > Chachi > Chachu > Chachi's sister > Chachi's sister's son.

5. The mother of your brother's nephew's father's mother's daughter-in-law's sister?

My mother.
My son > My husband > My mother-in-law > Me > My Sister > My mother.

DONE!
Did I get them alll right? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

My daughter!!!! Wink

My husband!!!! Wink

My saali!!!! Wink

Chachi's sister's son!!! Wink

My mother!!!! Wink

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 01 October 2012 at 8:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top