Uttaran

Today's WU will be late

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

crisps21

crisps21

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys, kids' school holidays... enrolled them in swim school, taking them there now... will be back in a couple of hours. When I'm able to write the update, I will check if someone has already written one in the group... if there's none, I will provide my usual WU as soon as I can.
Sorry for the delays.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaarchuKenpachisugakrishDrya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's WU will be late" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top